kaydee457

Opinion: al-Qaida and their allies, the democrats take the house!

141 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
About damn time we stood up to these fanatics!!! :thumbs:

pot, meet kettle.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Muslims throughout the world are already taking credit for this election. It's a sad day for america :devil:

The democrats, in concert with a leftist media campaign, hands victory to the enemy....

One can only hope that the Senate is not lost to the liberal democrats...... :angry:

I agree with you, Charles. Bad form.

His opening statement is completely insulting to those of us who worked hard for a CHANGE in America.

There's your "bad form" right from the opening lines....

I certainly didn't "hand victory to an enemy".

I exercised my RIGHT as an AMERICAN to vote for CHANGE, and I'll defend that right in any way I deem necessary, because I'm sick of their rightist cr*p being spouted endlessly, and it's about time the rest of us stood up to them. And finally... we did successfully.

I agree this topic is nothing but foaming-at-the-mouth, vitriolic rhetoric, but I don't think telling him to shut up is appropriate. Let him speak his mind and people will see what a jackass he is. Just my 2 cents. :star:

I think you are all reading to much into this. Yes, impressive win for the democrats. However when you look at history they are a little below average. Historically 6 years in to a presidency the opposing party picks up on average 31 house seats. So this election the Dems are just a little below average. It's been expeccted they would win so why is it a big deal when they do? The silver lining is we get 2 years for the democrats to remind us who they really are. If they really show us who they are and what they believe they will lose miserably in 2008. I'm sure they will continue to try and pretend they are conservative now, but sooner or latter their true colors will show.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Filed: Timeline
I agree this topic is nothing but foaming-at-the-mouth, vitriolic rhetoric, but I don't think telling him to shut up is appropriate. Let him speak his mind and people will see what a jackass he is. Just my 2 cents. :star:

Because I'm sick of reading that line of cr*p and accusing us who have worked within our American Democratic System (aka Election-Time) for a CHANGE.

That is not handing any victory to any enemy, that is exercising our constitutional right and patriotic duty as AMERICANS.

I'm done with it... My Momma told me, never argue with a fool, or people won't be able to tell the difference.

I've spoken... with my vote, and so did the rest of AMERICA it would seem

We now return you to the rest of the rightist rhetoric and flame-throwing....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I think you are all reading to much into this. Yes, impressive win for the democrats. However when you look at history they are a little below average. Historically 6 years in to a presidency the opposing party picks up on average 31 house seats. So this election the Dems are just a little below average. It's been expeccted they would win so why is it a big deal when they do? The silver lining is we get 2 years for the democrats to remind us who they really are. If they really show us who they are and what they believe they will lose miserably in 2008. I'm sure they will continue to try and pretend they are conservative now, but sooner or latter their true colors will show.

:yes:

the term is 6 year itch.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:reading: democrats won

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Because I'm sick of reading that line of cr*p and accusing us who have worked within our American Democratic System (aka Election-Time) for a CHANGE.

That is not handing any victory to any enemy, that is exercising our constitutional right and patriotic duty as AMERICANS.

I'm done with it... My Momma told me, never argue with a fool, or people won't be able to tell the difference.

I've spoken... with my vote, and so did the rest of AMERICA it would seem

We now return you to the rest of the rightist rhetoric and flame-throwing....

:yes::thumbs: Amen. However, small minded people will continue to exist...let them soak in their own sh!t. :star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

And show their true colors they will. This almost certainly guarantees a defeat for the Dem president candidate in 2008, Edwards or Clinton or Pelosi or whoever else the terrorist world prefers.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

that's right. now i got to figure out when i can clean the gutters and rake the leaves.

Daniel

:energetic:

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

===============================

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!

that's right. now i got to figure out when i can clean the gutters and rake the leaves.

Daniel

i got to figure out..how to sneak out and watch borat...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
About damn time we stood up to these fanatics!!! :thumbs:

One thing we won't have to deal with: endless whining about "stolen" elections ;)

prolly correct on that count.

now lets hope this "the terrist have won" bs doesn't last much longer.

Daniel

Oh yes, but god forbid if we stand up to their personal attacks with some of our own!

I seem to recall the Republican take-over over Congress after decades of Democrat control being referred to as a "temper tantrum". And we still hear whining about how Bush supposedly stole the 2000 election.... Democrats are hardly the new kids on the block when it comes to personal attacks.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Mainly, dems' victory was due to:

1. much dissatisfaction with Bush Jr. after 1 1/2 terms
  2. short patience span of most yanks (no party has had more than 12 years of presidency since 1953, and no thumping majorities in donkeys-years).
  3. corruption scandals on select republicans (nevermind that dems have had as many--and some of the corrupt ones such as murderer-Teddy have been oft reelected)

So, the results should only be read as valid for 2006, not projectable to 2008 (dems got majority of house and senate in 1986 as well when pub Reagan was president--and it didn't help one bit in 1988).

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Timeline
Yup, the terrorists have won. :thumbs:

Actually, they've lost. Their top recruiter and fulfiller has just gotten a serious beating here in the US! ;)

Mainly, dems' victory was due to:
  1. much dissatisfaction with Bush Jr. after 1 1/2 terms
  2. short patience span of most yanks (no party has had more than 12 years of presidency since 1953, and no thumping majorities in donkeys-years).
  3. corruption scandals on select republicans (nevermind that dems have had as many--and some of the corrupt ones such as murderer-Teddy have been oft reelected)

So, the results should only be read as valid for 2006, not projectable to 2008 (dems got majority of house and senate in 1986 as well when pub Reagan was president--and it didn't help one bit in 1988).

Keep licking them wounds. It sure is entertaining. :yes: