Kathryn41

Freedom of Speech issue with Georgia Vanity Plates/tags

31 posts in this topic

I've read about some of the RWNs following people whose food stamp purchases they disapproved of out to parking lots and whatnot. It's batsh1t crazy, but not unheard of.

um. danno said he was sick of seeing vanity plates on the cars of welfare recipients. i was wondering how he knew who was and who wasn't sporting vanity plates while receiving public benefit.

i understand how a procedure could be inacted to determine if someone should be 'allowed' to purchase vanity plates..

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

um. danno said he was sick of seeing vanity plates on the cars of welfare recipients. i was wondering how he knew who was and who wasn't sporting vanity plates while receiving public benefit.

i understand how a procedure could be inacted to determine if someone should be 'allowed' to purchase vanity plates..

You can tell. LOL I don't know how he spots them

You can tell. LOL I don't know how he spots them

The easy answer is that he doesn't. Just likes to think he does. It's odd, but let him have his silly superpower.

Edited by Evylin

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

how can you tell if someone is on welfare by looking at their license plates?

How many colors are there?

One could use a color scheme to denote such things ..... but my suggestion was a joke not serious.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

How many colors are there?

One could use a color scheme to denote such things ..... but my suggestion was a joke not serious.

man, you guys need some ginko biloba.

Also they should do a quick check to make sure no one getting vanity tags is on the dole.

I am sick and tired of seeing that.

my post was referring to your super sonic snap detector..

Timeline

It may well be you live in a economic cocoon, but with like 25-30% of the people cashing in on such programs I think it is fair to say most people know of those using programs, either family member, co-worker, employees etc.

Do you not know anyone of food stamps section-8 or some other social service?

Do you not see their car?

William Penn

It may well be you live in a economic cocoon, but with like 25-30% of the people cashing in on such programs I think it is fair to say most people know of those using programs, either family member, co-worker, employees etc.

i don't know why in the world you would know, or commit to memory, which of your co-workers or employees receive food stamps.

my best friend receives food stamps and she doesn't have vanity plates. my son's dad receives food stamps and he doesn't even have a car.

by your standards of policing your friends and neighbors, yeah i suppose i live in a cocoon.

Timeline

I've read about some of the RWNs following people whose food stamp purchases they disapproved of out to parking lots and whatnot. It's batsh1t crazy, but not unheard of.

I have never cared to follow anyone or even make the effort to see how they are paying for their groceries but let me ask you this-

If you were personally giving your neighbor a couple hundred bucks a month to feed his family, might you not be curious as to why he has money for vanity tags or spinner rims or a new handgun?

Yet, Somehow that curiosity is batSh_t crazy when you support their lifestyle via a middle man known as IRS. (who take his handsome cut).

William Penn

Timeline

i don't know why in the world you would know, or commit to memory, which of your co-workers or employees receive food stamps.

my best friend receives food stamps and she doesn't have vanity plates. my son's dad receives food stamps and he doesn't even have a car.

by your standards of policing your friends and neighbors, yeah i suppose i live in a cocoon.

You gotta be kidding right?

:rofl:

Re-read your post,

first you scold me for noticing who around me is on the nipple, they you read off your list of those you know.

Thats just too good.

:thumbs:

William Penn

Timeline

man, you guys need some ginko biloba.

my post was referring to your super sonic snap detector..

Actually the ones who I do notice at all are the one with iphones ... when I don't even pay for a data plan on my phone.... because I can't justify the annual cost.

Yet somehow they can afford this luxury.

William Penn

You gotta be kidding right?

:rofl:

Re-read your post,

first you scold me for noticing who around me is on the nipple, they you read off your list of those you know.

Thats just too good.

:thumbs:

nice try. don't ask a question if you don't want the answer.

and a list? i know two people. and that's because 1. my best friend has four kids, she's a single mom, she's overwhelmed. sometimes, i do her grocery shopping for her - and i use her card to pay for her items. 2. my ex has offered to 'help' with back to school shopping for my son by giving me his food stamp card to buy groceries, which i have always refused.

in other words, i do not snoop or investigate my co-workers, peers, neighbors, or strangers - to see if i personally feel they have enough money to splurge on vanity plates.

you stated that you were sick and tired of people on welfare getting vanity plates. i don't know your threshold for exasperation but if you don't personally know anyone guilty of such a thing - how are you sick and tired of it?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Doesn't Gary get foodstamps now? I wonder what kind of car he drives and if he has vanity plates?

Thinking-guy-meme.png

I do know he has guns!

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

I got a buddy owns a GYM in a nearby town. It was about to go under but know, Medicare and peachcare pay for gym memberships for wellness programs. He is starting to sign up a lot of people. Most will never go, but it's free stuff ..

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

They should just put away with these custom plate numbers altogether. Your plate number is assigned to you randomly and that's that. It's a plate number for crying out loud. What's next? Vanity VINs? :wacko:

BTW, what is the matter with Virginia? I have never seen so many personalized plates in any other State...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org