mamichou

JULY FILERS FROM CSC

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

JULY FILERS FROM CSC ... ARE U GUYS TAKING ANY ACTIONS AT THIS TIME --- I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS DOING TO MAKE THESE PEOPLE WORK ON YOUR FILE -- THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING AND I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP WITH THIS WEBSITE -- IT MAKES ME MORE STRESS TO WAKE UP EVERY DAY AND SEE NO ONE AT CSC IS BEING APPROVED -- PLEASE I JSUT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU JULY FILERS

THANK YOU FOR UR UNDERSTANDING .. I MISSED MY FIANCE AND TIRED OF GOING THROUGH ALL THIS STRESS

There is nothing you can do to 'make these people work on your file' There are no actions you can take, other than to do what you are, and that is waiting. It is stressful, I know it was back when we did it. Perhaps not check for approvals as often as you are. It will come when it comes. (F)

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Hi guys -

I know it is difficult being separated from your loved one(s) and waiting is a trial. But hang in there!!!

Also - I just called the USCIS (800) 375-5283. I had no luck after trying to go through the automated system prompts (press 1 for X press 2 for XX and so on). When entering the 10-digit receipt code, the recording kept repeating I did not enter enough digits?! So I called back and did not push any buttons and ended up speaking to a live person (get the name and the ID # for your records). I was told that for my case--received July 25, 2012 at California Service Center -- they are slightly behind in processing. They are currently processing July 12, 2012 applications.

So hope this information helps. It's progress, however incremental :)

Good day to you all.

Even a snail will eventually reach its destination.” Gail Tsukiyama, The Street of a Thousand Blossoms

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

JULY FILERS FROM CSC ... ARE U GUYS TAKING ANY ACTIONS AT THIS TIME --- I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS DOING TO MAKE THESE PEOPLE WORK ON YOUR FILE -- THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING AND I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP WITH THIS WEBSITE -- IT MAKES ME MORE STRESS TO WAKE UP EVERY DAY AND SEE NO ONE AT CSC IS BEING APPROVED -- PLEASE I JSUT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU JULY FILERS

THANK YOU FOR UR UNDERSTANDING .. I MISSED MY FIANCE AND TIRED OF GOING THROUGH ALL THIS STRESS

I feel you guys I know whow hard it is but I really wanted to tell you that soon we will have that noa2 soon. Im 170 days waiting now :(

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I feel you guys I know whow hard it is but I really wanted to tell you that soon we will have that noa2 soon. Im 170 days waiting now :(

I'm on the same track as you are Mai and Timmy. Fingers crossed we'll hear something very soon.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

It amazes me that July K1 approvals started in September of 2012. Now on January 9th they are halfway through the month! I will admit I got my hopes up thinking this process would be much quicker then the 5 month average as stated by the service center but this just does not seem right. I would do anything to go back in time and have all our paper work in early July. If so we would be together now! It's not just unfair for myself and Munique but to all other k1 applicants still waiting. Hopefully we will all be with our loved ones soon! If anything this process just makes us stronger! Good luck to everyone

Hey guys, don't give up!!! I just moved pass the "initial review" onto "DECISION" on the USCIS website. I didn't check for a couple days but I just got the USCIS text alert. YAHOO! :dance:

Even a snail will eventually reach its destination.” Gail Tsukiyama, The Street of a Thousand Blossoms

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

That was for an I-130, not I-129F :blink:

Hey guys, don't give up!!! I just moved pass the "initial review" onto "DECISION" on the USCIS website. I didn't check for a couple days but I just got the USCIS text alert. YAHOO! :dance:

That was for an I-130, not I-129F :blink:

Yes, it's for I-130. Sorry for the confusion. :bonk:

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.