Beauty for Ashes

Met someone

97 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i think this thread is judging a woman based on her now feelings for someone new in her life. I think people will come and go into your life for whatevers Gods reasons are. If this man gives her a place of security and some laughter in her life, then why is it such a bad thing. She has not done anything wrong but trying to start living a normal life again without the man who hurt her, this cant be a bad thing.

I know I dont know her like most of you here, but I do feel her feelings of frustrations and just wanting to be happy again.

I wish her happiness.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

i think this thread is judging a woman based on her now feelings for someone new in her life. I think people will come and go into your life for whatevers Gods reasons are. If this man gives her a place of security and some laughter in her life, then why is it such a bad thing. She has not done anything wrong but trying to start living a normal life again without the man who hurt her, this cant be a bad thing.

I know I dont know her like most of you here, but I do feel her feelings of frustrations and just wanting to be happy again.

I wish her happiness.

really devoted? weren't you just trolling in another thread, attacking Mithra and judging her, her husband and their marriage? Get off your high horse...God I hate hypocrites. Most of the people commenting on this thread have known the OP for quite some time, and they are thinking of her feelings and well being, they don't want to see her hurt again.

Timeline

I wish her happiness.

Hmm. This contradicts your advice to LaL and he husband.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:pop:

What did I miss?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Popcorn!

Dooooooooooooooood, this forum is about IMMIGRATION.

If you don't have something to contribute about IMMIGRATION, find another forum.

Like one where people are welcome to make judgments about marriage and religion.

Timeline

Popcorn!

Dooooooooooooooood, this forum is about IMMIGRATION.

If you don't have something to contribute about IMMIGRATION, find another forum.

Like one where people are welcome to make judgments about marriage and religion.

excuse me, but i have done nothing wrong stating that beauty for ashes should be happy.

Timeline

excuse me, but i have done nothing wrong stating that beauty for ashes should be happy.

Please, how about you start a new thread where we can get to know you and your thoughts about the world, Muslims, etc. BfA would like that too. I know it. :)

Kat-- update? How are you this week?

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Did you read the whole thread?

Do you know the whole story?

If so, then you should know Kat is no longer allowed to be in a relationship with any dood until she lets the MENA girls screen him.

Skype, facebook chat, doesn't matter, but we're gonna give him a once over first and save her the heartbreak.

Meshee?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes, she should be happy. I highly doubt you know everything this woman has been through, and how much we want to help her. There are so many issues that she needs resolving before she can handle a healthy relationship. For one, don't you see her comments about how she goes out of her way to accept Moroccan's? Doesn't that strike you as odd, considering the man she has met is Moroccan? My God this woman was traumatized beyond belief, and you have some idea that this hasn't affected her judgement? Do you honestly think we are judging her? We KNOW Kat, and we have been there when she was posting the horrible behavior of the creature she was married too. She went through a pretty deep depression, to which she admits was to the point of suicidal, and you still can't see that she needs to heal? Is there anything wrong with the advise of telling he to love herself first and foremost? Take off your rose colored blinders and see the real situation here.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

go find another forum and thread to troll, you were in the other thread making assumptions and accusations towards many long time members of this forum. Don't come here and act like you didn't spew judgments about a total stranger to you. Grow up and don't lecture us. As I stated, people who made any comments to the OP in this thread know her, know her past, know many things about her. Before you tell people in here what to do, read the ENTIRE thread. Her friends are giving her advice, because they care about her and her well being, not judgments.

Timeline

go find another forum and thread to troll, you were in the other thread making assumptions and accusations towards many long time members of this forum. Don't come here and act like you didn't spew judgments about a total stranger to you. Grow up and don't lecture us. As I stated, people who made any comments to the OP in this thread know her, know her past, know many things about her. Before you tell people in here what to do, read the ENTIRE thread. Her friends are giving her advice, because they care about her and her well being, not judgments.

First of all, let me tell you that you are speaking with the wife now, the other partner of our shared account. I have just read this entire thread about this woman and her painful history. You have no right to tell my husband to go find another forum as you are by far the biggest hypocrit of all here. I got so many personal messages here pertaining to two people which you are one of them. You are just a wanna be buddy here as your scared shitless of these women here as they dont respect you what so ever nor does half of visa journey. I also looked on your content page and so many members have asked you to keep your nose out of their business and you have the guts to tell my husband to leave this forum. You obviously have issues of your own to be so hateful to so many members who have asked for help.

I spoke with my husband and we talked in great detail about how he spoke to other members here regarding religion, but it still does not give you the right to call him an #### and so forth. I pity your young husband, god forbid you treat him like a child as you do members here,

As far as beauty for ashes, heal your soul and find friends who love and want to help you. You do have some good advice here, and my husband said nothing but nice things with hopes youmfind happiness.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.