fadouasalam

Request for Evidence Response Review

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Can someone plz tell me after they put d case under review do they send a letter in d mail or just they update it online..coz we did not receive any letter from them just checked online and we found that they update our case num dats is under review..its been 1 week now..

Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

You should get an answer by regular mail, wether the case is approved or denied...

Must seem so long to you (just had a look at your timeline...)

Good luck!!

Edited by CaroSL

Good luck in your visa journey!

From the day we sent I-129F to the day I recieved my K-1: Exactly 9 months
I am the benifeciary

event.png

Timeline

on the 13 dec got an RFE and we sent it on 28 DEc and on 31 dec they update our case status that is under review. just online..but from that time we didnt get any letter that the case in under review.just got it online not in mail..can someone who got an RFE before had a letter in d mail that they requested it or they just update it online .and wait til they make a decision?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

no need to post the same topic twice..you wont get a letter stating they reviewed your rfe. you will get an email once the decision has been made. good luck

Timeline

mimolicious i'm sorry..i sent twice by mistake not my fault.Thank u soo much for ur resp coz i was wondering if they send a letter that our case is under review, i got it now.Thanks

Edited by fadouabae

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

mimolicious i'm sorry..i sent twice by mistake not my fault.Thank u soo much for ur resp coz i was wondering if they send a letter that our case is under review, i got it now.Thanks

my pleasure...good luck!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Same here. They got the RFE docs in Dec 26 and still under review. Im hoping it wont take 30-60 days as it is what stated there.... I heard that some gets approved in 2 weeks.. so Im hoping this 3rd week of Jan. If not Ill call then and ask for SR. This is stressing me out. Im hoping to get it soon. :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Monday will be 5 weeks since they documented they have my RFE return information.

Maybe the 60 days is the new norm?

Maybe waiting on the new fee that starts in FEB?

Will call next week, we are so frustrated.

Correlation is not Causation

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.