lvchic

NVC email

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

hey i am a bit new to this, but i have a quick question, when i check my status using the link above, my status said "READY" what does that means?

"READY" means an interview date was assigned to you. According to your timeline you're a K1, you should contact your consulate and or NVC.

Hi there. I just received an email from NVC and it says "The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing

of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner

and attorney (if applicable) will be notified. Etc.....

Uhm my question is that, how long it'll take for my husband to get an interview date after receiving this email?

And how will I know if our case is already "CASE COMPLETE"? Will they notify me or do I have to call the NVC to check? :)

Thank you so much guys!

Congrats! Case complete!! a few get these emails. You should be in the queue for Feb interview. According to the rumors/stats it should start Monday :) I'm in the queue also.. I'm hoping to get a date tomorrow :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

hey i am a bit new to this, but i have a quick question, when i check my status using the link above, my status said "READY" what does that means?

Hi, I am not sure if all cases are relative, but my case update is "READY" also and my husband has a scheduled interview date. I am sure you will receive an email pretty quick with a date for your interview. Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hi there. I just received an email from NVC and it says "The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing

of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner

Uhm my question is that, how long it'll take for my husband to get an interview date after receiving this email?

And how will I know if our case is already "CASE COMPLETE"? Will they notify me or do I have to call the NVC to check? :)

Thank you so much guys!

Hi,

I just received the same email as you! So have we decided is this a 'case complete' email?

Hi. Probably by this time your case is complete already. :) Yours is already on its way for the interview.

I just checked mine and it says, "Processing at NVC". So I guess, yours is way ahead than mine.. :)

You are much closer to your interview date. Congrats!

I am the USC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thank you so much guys!

all depends on the new queue, this queue for interview scheduling, and the casefile's place in it.

You might get lucky, and get scheduled in January for a February interview,

or

the place in the queue is at the end, so must wait another month for scheduling.

Really, it all depends.

You can certainly call NVC and inquire, once a week or so, till you learn of the date, but

USUALLY NVC will send out an interview appointment letter via email to the two of you. Keep yer eyes peeled for that, also.

Good Luck ! Waiting sucks, at this stage, when you get a case complete at the beginning of the month.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yer a K-1 visa chaser, not a CR-1/IR-1 visa chaser.

The status stuff is different for your visa type, alas, as there is NO NVC document intake for your visa type.

You should call NVC, instead, and inquire for casefile status, get the Consular Case # from a NVC human, then follow through with the Kingston IV Unit for further scheduling and document intake.

yes i have request one about 3 weeks ago and they told me it was not schedule as yet, should i send them another email now

ok thanks much, i am excited

You should familiarize yerself with the Kingston IV's K-1 visa process, immediately. Then you'll have no more guessing, aye?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Hi, I am not sure if all cases are relative, but my case update is "READY" also and my husband has a scheduled interview date. I am sure you will receive an email pretty quick with a date for your interview. Good luck!

After your case has been complete, How long it took you to get your interview date?..

I am the USC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.