St&Sv

G-325a Beneficiary

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey everyone so I was just in Finland with my Fiancee and we did some K1 paperwork, it was a way for us to eliminate shipping time and have vacation with each other. I had her fill out the G-325a in black pen, and though her hand writing is great I fear they might not be able to properly read it all. I was wondering if anyone has or what you thinks about the idea of just typing it all out and stapling it to her hand written copy that has her signature.

Thanks for help everyone.

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey everyone so I was just in Finland with my Fiancee and we did some K1 paperwork, it was a way for us to eliminate shipping time and have vacation with each other. I had her fill out the G-325a in black pen, and though her hand writing is great I fear they might not be able to properly read it all. I was wondering if anyone has or what you thinks about the idea of just typing it all out and stapling it to her hand written copy that has her signature.

Hi!Why not to type and scan this G325a form with her signature and send it in e-mail to you?if you doubt in scan let her send it via mail(DHL,FEDeX etc.) typed and singed..don't make this stapling. :no:

Edited by Ana&Tony

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Will they accept a scanned copy of her signature? Has anyone done this and succeeded? or do they want the original copy of her signature?

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

Timeline

Will they accept a scanned copy of her signature? Has anyone done this and succeeded? or do they want the original copy of her signature?

To tell the truth i know that they accept scanned copies of G325a..as some of my friends were already approved(russian fiancees).But if you want to be sure that this will not be the reason why you get RFE..then do it perfectly,no copies of this form.

Officially they will not accept a scan of a signature on the forms. I would type them though for clarity's sake.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Wouldn't hurt. Handwritten is acceptable if legible

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

no they will not accept a scanned copy of a signature

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

To tell the truth i know that they accept scanned copies of G325a..as some of my friends were already approved(russian fiancees).But if you want to be sure that this will not be the reason why you get RFE..then do it perfectly,no copies of this form.

they were lucky they didnt get an RFE. A scanned copy is not legally enforceable. They want original signatures only

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Signature should be original, as was written before - scans/photocopies are not acceptable. Somebody could be lucky if it worked for them, but most likely you'll gen an RFE if you will send a form with no original (handwritten) signature. [Victor from Russia]

Our timlines K1 visa - Citizenship (06.28.2011 - 08.01.2016)

K1 Visa Timeline (06.28.2011 - 04.07.2012)

• 06-28-2011: I-129F sent to Dallas
  • 07-05-2011: NOA1 (CSC)
  • 01-05-2012: NOA2 (184 days since NOA1)
  • 01-13-2012: NVC passed
  • 01-19-2012: Embassy received our case
  • 02-14-2012: Interview PASSED! :D K-1 Visa Approved! :D
  • 03-08-2012: POE
  • 04-07-2012: Wedding!

AOS/EAD Timeline (04.26.2012 - 12.13.2012)

• 04-26-2012: I-485 and I-765 sent to Chicago Lockbox
  • 05-02-2012: NOA1 (both I-485 and I-765)
  • 05-23-2012: Biometrics taken
  • 07-02-2012: Employment Authorization Issued (07-09-2012 - received in the mail)
  • 12-03-2012: Made Service Request for I-485, because case is beyond processing time
  • 12-07-2012: I-485 APPROVED! 219 days since NOA1. No interview/RFE
  • 12-13-2012: GreenCard in the mailbox, done with AOS!

Lifting of conditions Timeline (09.04.2014 - 01.14.2015)

• 09-04-2014: I-751 sent to CSC
  • 09-08-2014: NOA1
  • 11-10-2014: Biometrics taken
  • 01-07-2015: Approved! Only 122 days since NOA1. No interview/RFE
  • 01-14-2015: GreenCard in the mailbox

Citizenship Timeline (09.03.2015 - 01.08.2016)

- 09-03-2015: N-400 sent to Phoenix

- 09-10-2015: NOA1

- 10-08-2015: Biometrics taken

- 10-28-2015: Case is in line for an interview

- 11-02-2015: Letter with Naturalization Interview Appointment

- 12-07-2015: Interview passed

- 01-08-2016: Naturalization Oath Ceremony, I'm a US citizen now!

tTM3p3.png

Timeline

My fiancé's G325, was not signed.. and her letter of intent to marry, was a scanned copy... They say I was lucky because I did not receive an RFE... Our K1 was approved in about 6 months.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.