PD is Current.

March 2013 Visa Bulletin Prediction

529 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Just called and they told me," we are currently working on oct 22,2010 and that call back next month." I guess the visa bulliten will cut off on nov 22,2010. My PD is nov 23, 2010. So am hoping my wife get interview in April first week. Good luck with those who got interview letter and best of luck in their process.

Filed: Timeline

Yes i did,,good.gif PD, nov 19

Congrats and thanks for responding.

I have not received the interveiw letter yet :(

But atleast you got a confirmation over the phone that you will be getting a letter, right? Also WHICH CONSULATE?

No I have not... PD 03-NOV-10

Have you been calling? What consulate?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just called and they told me," we are currently working on oct 22,2010 and that call back next month." I guess the visa bulliten will cut off on nov 22,2010. My PD is nov 23, 2010. So am hoping my wife get interview in April first week. Good luck with those who got interview letter and best of luck in their process.

Don't worry..you are next in line! Just in a few days (I'm glad Feb is a short month) you will be scheduled for your IL.

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Timeline

i am so nervous for my interview....can someone tell me the expected questions from them??

i have been previously rejected student visa 3 times is that a concern?

My priority date 5th Oct 2010

Interview Date 11th Feb 2013

pls god be with us...

Timeline

Congrats and thanks for responding.

But atleast you got a confirmation over the phone that you will be getting a letter, right? Also WHICH CONSULATE?

Have you been calling? What consulate?

Mumbai consulate... I will wait for the visa bulletin to release and then ask my lawyer to call.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey F2A4Spouse, I'm from Nigeria and my PD is nOV4TH, 2010. Still no news for my sweetheart's visa interview. I've also called NVC these past 3 days but still same response - no visa number yet available.

How about you? Which country? Have u called? Any news from them yet? Pls respond. Thanks

Filed: Timeline

Mumbai consulate... I will wait for the visa bulletin to release and then ask my lawyer to call.

Im not so sure lawyers would be able to do much in this case. They're just gonna defer it to the NVC or the consulate. And they both have scripted answers.

Hey F2A4Spouse, I'm from Nigeria and my PD is nOV4TH, 2010. Still no news for my sweetheart's visa interview. I've also called NVC these past 3 days but still same response - no visa number yet available.

How about you? Which country? Have u called? Any news from them yet? Pls respond. Thanks

Surprised to hear that. I thought only Indian/Mumbai consulate client hadn't gotten their ILs as it was already published a few days ago. I have been calling and keep getting the same scripted response, no visa number available.

Can any of the experienced members tell us all is this a routine problem? Do some people actually NOT get their IL despite case being complete and PD about to be current?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next week. I hope to hear my much awaited good news. on the other hand, I think its' mainly indians and philippines that have got the IL so far. Lucky them. I will definitely get this letter come rain or shine! I JUST MUST HAVE IT. :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.