27 posts in this topic

First of all I am sooooooooooo happy that you decided to keep this baby regardless of ur circumstance!! I went through a very similar situation...and because I didnt go through with the abortion my ex started to tell everybody that I am crazy, a retard and that I got pregnant on purpose to trap him!! I cried so much and thought that my heart was going to explode in so much pain. I found out I was having a boy...just like you. My son is the most precious gift I have ever received. You do not know how much blessings and how my life turned for the better because of this little boy. I actually met my now husband tbecause of my son....and let me tell you that this man is just amazing...I couldnt have asked for a better person to be my other half (L) (L) (L)

Yes, you will cry so much where you feel that no more tears are left within you, yes, the pain in unbearable but what you will receive after you have that baby in ur arms...is just simply priceless!!! = )

You are a strong and an amazing woman!!! God bless you and this new bundle of joy that is in ur womb!! I applaud you for being so curagous :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You are not alone....you have us VJ family to support you and we will keep you in our prayers.

Sorry for you situation but everything happens for a reason and the outcome is your unborn, God has better plans for you, Smile, enjoy this moments of your pregnancy and all will get better. (L)(F)

~* GodsGift225*~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am very sorry to hear about this but at the same time I'm glad that you were brave and strong enough to stand up to him. I cannot give you much advice but please take care of your self and the baby. It is neccessary for you to remain happy and look at the bright side. I am sure God has chosen a better life partner for you and InshAllah you will meet him soon.

With lots of Dua's,

A fellow brother.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you everybody for your support!! I really appreciate it.. And yes I think that was the problem he just loved it where he is at but he´s only thinking about himself when he sweared all he wanted was a family with me.. It´s sad that even his family is more excited than he is but ohh well I only hope to be ok and stop crying because this isn´t healthy for me nor the baby but we will be just fine.. I made it clear I don´t want financial support or I don´t want him to appear in our lives I hope it was clear to him.. I don´t wish him the worst because God will decide what´s better for him. Anyway, good luck to everybody.. I was just sharing this because it´s been a year in this torture and not even approved which is good at this point. Good journey everyone.. I´m happy you all found that other person that completes your life <3.

Timeline

First of all I am sooooooooooo happy that you decided to keep this baby regardless of ur circumstance!! I went through a very similar situation...and because I didnt go through with the abortion my ex started to tell everybody that I am crazy, a retard and that I got pregnant on purpose to trap him!! I cried so much and thought that my heart was going to explode in so much pain. I found out I was having a boy...just like you. My son is the most precious gift I have ever received. You do not know how much blessings and how my life turned for the better because of this little boy. I actually met my now husband tbecause of my son....and let me tell you that this man is just amazing...I couldnt have asked for a better person to be my other half (L) (L) (L)

Yes, you will cry so much where you feel that no more tears are left within you, yes, the pain in unbearable but what you will receive after you have that baby in ur arms...is just simply priceless!!! = )

You are a strong and an amazing woman!!! God bless you and this new bundle of joy that is in ur womb!! I applaud you for being so curagous :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You are not alone....you have us VJ family to support you and we will keep you in our prayers.

Woow thank you soo much for that.. It´s good to know that after a while I will actually see a light.. Right now things are just unbearable and difficult to handle but when I went to the DR yesterday and saw my baby moving his little fingers it brought tears but of happiness.... It´s really hard to hear a man asking u to abort or telling you how much he regrets not asking you to take pills before. But now.. with my parents, friends and VJ family I´ve found my recovery from this it will take time but I´m sure time will heal all of this pain. Thank u very much once again.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Its so unfortunate u had to go through all these pains, i have got one word for u, BE STRONG. you have your baby,, no body knows tomorrow, your son could be a president tomorrow. when people reject you u must never reject yourself back. stand up and move on. Life is 10% whats happens to you and 90% of your reactions. I strongly believe there's a bright future ahead.

It is well

Timeline

Its so unfortunate u had to go through all these pains, i have got one word for u, BE STRONG. you have your baby,, no body knows tomorrow, your son could be a president tomorrow. when people reject you u must never reject yourself back. stand up and move on. Life is 10% whats happens to you and 90% of your reactions. I strongly believe there's a bright future ahead.

It is well

Thank you very much for your words... I´m really tryin to stay strong for the baby´s well being..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Sorry to hear, hang in there girl.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline

What is important is to look after yourself and your baby. Your life is blessed as you got a little life growing inside you. It seems like your ex was much too immature to cope with parenthood but he still need to be responsible and help you financially to bring up your son. I don't know what the laws are in Pakistan in regards to child-support but if he stays in the UK he has to abide by the International Child support laws.

Here are some links where you can get some help:

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/css/programs/international

http://www.ncsea.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/INTERNATIONALDIRECTORY1.pdf

You might feel you don't want the father in your sons life but you are entitled to child-support and medical cover for your son when he is born. If you do want to pursue this you must list your Ex as the father on the Birth certificate.

Try to take it easy and concentrate on staying strong for your son. Your ex wasn't the right person for you as he doesn't appreciate you. You will find a man who will love you and cherish you . It might not be this year but you will have your son in a few months time to enjoy. I wish you the best for the future . If you need anyone to talk to please message me .. I live in Upstate NY. (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

<3 Stay Strong <3

*Our K-1 Journey*

*11/7/11 - Sent I-129F Packet

*11/10/11 - Packet delivered to Dallas Lockbox

*11/16/11 - NOA1 Text/Email & Check Cashed

*11/19/11 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received (Notice Date 11/14/11)

*03/28/12 - NOA2 Text/Email (Notice Date 03/27/12)

*04/02/12 - NVC Recieved Package

*04/04/12 - NVC Sent Package to Embassy

*04/17/12 - Embassy emailed Packet 4 to me

*04/21/12 - USPS Interview Binder to Carlos

*04/26/12 - Carlos Medical Exam

*04/27/12 - Carlos receive Interview Binder from me

*05/04/12 - Carlos Interview 8:00 AM (Has to return with two more documents)

*05/14/12 - Carlos return to embassy with missing documents - VISA APPROVED

*05/18/12 - Carlos picks up VISA at Embassy

*05/19/12 - POE MIAMI

Timeline

What is important is to look after yourself and your baby. Your life is blessed as you got a little life growing inside you. It seems like your ex was much too immature to cope with parenthood but he still need to be responsible and help you financially to bring up your son. I don't know what the laws are in Pakistan in regards to child-support but if he stays in the UK he has to abide by the International Child support laws.

Here are some links where you can get some help:

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/css/programs/international

http://www.ncsea.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/INTERNATIONALDIRECTORY1.pdf

You might feel you don't want the father in your sons life but you are entitled to child-support and medical cover for your son when he is born. If you do want to pursue this you must list your Ex as the father on the Birth certificate.

Try to take it easy and concentrate on staying strong for your son. Your ex wasn't the right person for you as he doesn't appreciate you. You will find a man who will love you and cherish you . It might not be this year but you will have your son in a few months time to enjoy. I wish you the best for the future . If you need anyone to talk to please message me .. I live in Upstate NY. (F)

Awww thank you sooo much!! I actually came back to my parents in Central America where they are now looking after us... For now I don´t want any support because I don´t even want him to talk to me thank God I run my own medical clinic where I get all the care I need plus my parents are constantly supporting me. In the future I don´t know what will happen but I definitely don´t want him to be near as he doesn´t want to be near us by his own will. I hope God will open his eyes someday and make him realize what he lost. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.