AOS approved 8/24/13

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

COK - Kochi, India

But ’tis a common proof
That lowliness is young ambition’s ladder,
Whereto the climber upward turns his face.
But when he once attains the upmost round,
He then unto the ladder turns his back,
Looks in the clouds, scorning the base degrees
By which he did ascend.
- Julius Caesar
--------------------------------------------------------------

AOS Timeline

07/02/2014 Forms sent via FedEx to USCIS in Chicago, IL

07/08/2014 USCIS Filing Fees accepted

07/09/2014 NOA texts and emails

07/12/2014 Received NOA in mail

07/18/2014 Received Biometrics Appointment NOA for 7/31

07/31/2014 Biometrics @ 5220 S Pulaski - Completed!

08/04/2014 Testing and Interview

09/02/2014 EAD Approved and Card in Production (62 Days from filing)

09/04/2014 AP Approved (64 Days from filing)

09/09/2014 EAD/AP Mailed

09/10/2014 EAD/AP "Combo" Card Received

01/12/2015 Text for 485 Adjustment Received (Interview Schedule)

02/17/2015 Interview Scheduled (230 Days or 7 months and 15 days from filing)

02/17/2015 Request for Original Document

02/24/2015 Original Document Shown and Green Card Approved for Production

03/04/2015 Green Card Arrived Via USPS

I-751 Removal of Conditions Timeline

01/03/2017 Forms and paperwork sent in to California.

01/09/2017 NOA1 Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

ZQN - Queenstown, NZ

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

• 8 months later...
Filed: Timeline

BUD - Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (Budapest, Hungary) Nice, clean, modern, efficient.

AMS - Amsterdam Airport Shiphol (Amsterdam, Netherlands) Very crowded, very rude staff. This airport is a mess.

CDG - Charles de Gaulle Airport (Paris France) - Busy. Great service, friendly, polite staff.

DTW - Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (Detroit, MI) Modern, clean, well-organized, beautiful. My absolute favorite airport ever!

MSP - Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (Minneapolis, MN) Easy to navigate, very friendly staff.

MCI - Kansas City International Airport (Kansas City, MO) - Fast, easy and very convenient. Security lines are short and baggage claim is right next to your gate.

AMS - Amsterdam Airport Shiphol (Amsterdam, Netherlands) Very crowded, very rude staff. This airport is a mess.

CDG - Charles de Gaulle Airport (Paris France) - Busy. Great service, friendly, polite staff.

Really? My experience has always been the opposite. I absolutely hate CDG and will fly into AMS or BRU and take the train if I need to be in Paris. I like AMS because it's easy to navigate, decent lounge and can be in Central Amsterdam within 40-60 minutes of landing. Tight connections are much easier to manage in AMS than CDG. About the only thing CDG has going for it is the food.

Really? My experience has always been the opposite. I absolutely hate CDG and will fly into AMS or BRU and take the train if I need to be in Paris. I like AMS because it's easy to navigate, decent lounge and can be in Central Amsterdam within 40-60 minutes of landing. Tight connections are much easier to manage in AMS than CDG. About the only thing CDG has going for it is the food.

Well we all can't have the same opinion. ;)