I AM NOT THAT GUY

Gun Control Texas Style!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Last Thursday night around midnight, a woman from Houston , Texas was ...arrested, jailed, and charged with manslaughter for shooting a man 6 times in the back as he was running away with her purse.

The following Monday morning, the woman was called in front of the Arraignment Judge, sworn-in, and asked to explain her actions.

The woman replied, "I was standing at the corner bus stop for about 15 minutes, waiting for the bus to take me home after work. I am a waitress at a local cafe. I was there alone, so I had my right hand on my pistol in my purse hanging on my left shoulder. All of a sudden I was spun around hard to my left. As I caught my balance, I saw a man running away with my purse. I looked down at my right hand and saw that my fingers were wrapped tightly around my pistol. The next thing I remember is saying out loud, "No Way Punk! You're not stealing my pay check and tips." I raised my right hand, pointed my pistol at the man running away from me with my purse, and started squeezing the trigger of my pistol.

When asked by the arraignment judge, "Why did you shoot the man 6 times? The woman replied under oath, "Because, when I pulled the trigger the 7th time, it only went click."

The woman was acquitted of all charges. She was back at work the next day! That's Gun Control, Texas Style

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=397720263643403&set=o.325388047427&type=1

From the comments, I think this story may be fake, or maybe the comments saying the story is fake are fake. :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

From the comments, I think this story may be fake, or maybe the comments saying the story is fake are fake. :unsure:

It's fake.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/justice/click.asp

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Yup, the girl in the pic was actually arrested and charged for shooting her ex-husband to death last May.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Yup, the girl in the pic was actually arrested and charged for shooting her ex-husband to death last May.

Yeah I saw that as well. I wonder what the motivation is to send out all these fake emails? I get the ones that are phishing or 419 scams etc. I guess people have nothing better to do.

( I say that as I type away on an immigration board in the P&R forum when my wife already has her citizenship) :wacko:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Yeah I saw that as well. I wonder what the motivation is to send out all these fake emails? I get the ones that are phishing or 419 scams etc. I guess people have nothing better to do.

( I say that as I type away on an immigration board in the P&R forum when my wife already has her citizenship) :wacko:

:lol:

Mine is out having a few drinks with "the girls", but at least I still have ROC to go. :lol:

As for motivation for these types of posts/e-mails, who really knows? I suppose it's not much different than the Nigerian e-mail scams, everyone knows about them, but they wouldn't keep sending them if some people didn't fall for them.

It's fake.

If it were true LOL she wouldnt have been brought in front of a judge

i don't get it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

so, back at post #1. You got this 'news feed' from Facebook, you say?

Facebook is Evil.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

so, back at post #1. You got this 'news feed' from Facebook, you say?

Facebook is Evil.

Facebook is where I learned "Money Bags" only happens once every 858 years, but also, don't forget to save your old calenders, because you will be able to reuse them again within a decade for the non-leap years, and even the leap years ones, three or four times a century.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

FaceBook is Evil. Get Some, Today !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !