^_^

NRA-backed Indiana law spells out when it's OK to shoot police

33 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

of course. don't put cops in elementary schools.

the odds of a mass school shooting happening to your child is about the same as your child getting struck by lightening. the ends most certainly don't justify the means.

you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

NRA could had said the same thing dont put any cop and your child getting struck by lightning and getting shot are same.

Those same anti gun nuts would had said NRA is crazy and they dont care about children...and on and on.

NRA could had said the same thing dont put any cop and your child getting struck by lightning and getting shot are same.

Those same anti gun nuts would had said NRA is crazy and they dont care about children...and on and on.

i honestly don't know why anyone gives two sh*ts what the nra has to say about it. i don't care about their opinion of children either. if a business is talking and not speaking provable fact - i'm not listening. nra's comments weren't anything to me but a commercial.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

what about that elder fella, the vet in Chicago, who was killed by police 2 years ago?

They were answering a domestic violence call, and the address was wrong on the 911 call.

They broke down his door after he refused to open it, and shot him. His shotgun was by the door, never wielded.

If the law covered this scenario, as well - then that'd be cool.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

i honestly don't know why anyone gives two sh*ts what the nra has to say about it. i don't care about their opinion of children either. if a business is talking and not speaking provable fact - i'm not listening. nra's comments weren't anything to me but a commercial.

I agree but had you not seen the media and anti gun lobby asking and attacking NRA for being quiet not making any statement?

So why does it matter in this thread either?

See the headline of the posting "NRA-backed"

I agree but had you not seen the media and anti gun lobby asking and attacking NRA for being quiet not making any statement?

So why does it matter in this thread either?

See the headline of the posting "NRA-backed"

aren't gun sales up? i hardly consider the nra a victim of the media or anti gun lobbyists.

the cop doing the whining asserted he was no longer a fan of the nra due to their support of the law. if he's so scared of criminals misinterpreting the protections of the law and getting shot up because of it - he shouldn't be a cop in the first place. if civilians are supposed to accept that there are some cops that might shoot the wrong person or use unnecessary force, then cops have to accept that civilians deserve a means to defend themselves against such action..

Timeline

aren't gun sales up? i hardly consider the nra a victim of the media or anti gun lobbyists.

the cop doing the whining asserted he was no longer a fan of the nra due to their support of the law. if he's so scared of criminals misinterpreting the protections of the law and getting shot up because of it - he shouldn't be a cop in the first place. if civilians are supposed to accept that there are some cops that might shoot the wrong person or use unnecessary force, then cops have to accept that civilians deserve a means to defend themselves against such action..

Gun sales are not up coz of NRA, if you think the gun sales are up coz NRA lobbying than you and me are not going to agree on anything that I say.

Cops do not even like to be filmed on the public street, they claim that’s violation of their privacy…. Helloo… “public” street there is no privacy on public street.

Gun sales are not up coz of NRA, if you think the gun sales are up coz NRA lobbying than you and me are not going to agree on anything that I say.

Cops do not even like to be filmed on the public street, they claim that’s violation of their privacy…. Helloo… “public” street there is no privacy on public street.

gun sales are up in reaction to certain events, not anything the nra is doing or not doing, in my opinion.

cops that don't want to be filmed or recorded for obvious reasons, they're doing something wrong. good cops with good intentions know that being recorded by civilians during a volatile situation will only benefit them should trouble arise.

Filed: Timeline

gun sales are up in reaction to certain events, not anything the nra is doing or not doing, in my opinion.

cops that don't want to be filmed or recorded for obvious reasons, they're doing something wrong. good cops with good intentions know that being recorded by civilians during a volatile situation will only benefit them should trouble arise.

or they're metrosexual cops who are not having a good hair day

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1356721005' post='5892069]

so all cops are men now? sexist!

Timeline

Cool atleast we agree the gun sales number has nothing to do with NRA or NRA comments.

So are we going to now bash a group that is trying to protect a civilian who might shoot a cop in certain specific unusual situation?

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1356721005' post='5892069]

what about bald cops? lol

So as Indiana resident you would be ok if your wife or daughter was attacked or raped by cop?

You will patiently wait until he is done and you will file a complaint against him.

I am guessing you are also ok where court says a police officer cannot be recorded on the public street, as it would be invasion to his privacy.

Such a realistic scenario! How many stories of Indiana cops breaking into homes and raping the women folk does a Google search return?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I sure do miss BooYah! - he'd have some cool charts and graphs to show you and yours all about crime and guns, making his own correlations and conclusions.

There charts were nice.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline
So as Indiana resident you would be ok if your wife or daughter was attacked or raped by cop?

You will patiently wait until he is done and you will file a complaint against him.

I am guessing you are also ok where court says a police officer cannot be recorded on the public street, as it would be invasion to his privacy.

Congratulations for totally missing the point!

So are we going to now bash a group that is trying to protect a civilian who might shoot a cop in certain specific unusual situation?

the nra is not a victim, nor are the being bashed. the wonderful thing about america is i don't have to support a business if i don't agree with their policies. the policy of clinging to all guns without offering to bend a bit is short sighted. no business stays in business if it can't adapt with the times.

i care about as much for old white guys who cling to their guns as i do for old white guys that cling to their religion. as a country we should be trying to enhance gun control and attempting to ensure guns stay out of the wrong hands in addition to investigating the psychological aspects of mass shooters. the nra wants to skip past all reason and declare that any talk of controls or changes equals the loss of our 2nd amendment rights. in reality - there is no reason why we can't approach the problem from multiple angles.