Its Ok

Why ?

39 posts in this topic

Is it Silver Swan soy sauce? Packed with all the sodium... :lol:

Funny, I think we have an old Silver Swan bottle filled with a different brand of soy sauce. She must have liked the bottle better. :unsure:

Dried fish, NO Thanks

Smoked fish, YES Please

As far as us losing weight, I guess I should have worded it differently. Jena doesn't need to lose weight, she's only about 110 lbs. right now. She just wants to tone up from the birth of our son. I'd like to lose about 10 lbs. and turn another 10 from fat into muscle. I hate working out!

Kev n Jena

thumb_Kyle_John_1_email.jpgthumb_Img_2057_web.jpgthumb_Pictures_429.jpg

hypocrit - a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Pet Peeve for 2011 - supercilious, contemptuous, arrogant, attitudes.

you may need a few of these for when she....

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

XD.....it's wierd that you think that is wierd.......why?.......:rofl:

My thoughts exactly.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I love my wife very,very,very much but sometimes she is sooooo strange.

We just finished eating our dinner. Salad, and potato .

Then while I was starting to clean some of the dishes I turned to

Notice my wife pouring maple syrup onto a cold piece of left over

French toast from this morning.

She then folded it like a taco, and ate it over the sink.

Why ?

Sounds like that rabbit food did not satisfy her and she wanted something sweet. Good choice

P.S. do you know how hard it is to find real maple syrup nowadays and not that food color added HFCS junk.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just thought I wanted to drop a comment. I found this topic so cute.. Lol! Hank I like your emoji (raised eyebrow) :) me and my husband will gonna have the same New Years resolution "reduced our eating" since I got here in Colorado, I have been cooking Filipino food for Jesse and he really loves it.. I use "silver's swan" soy sauce for pansit and adobo.. OP I have to admit I love French toast as well but not the cold one.. I just love to eat it for breakfast.. My husband says I have sweet tooth because I love sweet foods.. Ha ha, I really love cinnamon and smoothies as well.. :bonk: also my husband and I do eat on the sink sometimes if we were snacking.. We do not problem w that.. :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Funny, I think we have an old Silver Swan bottle filled with a different brand of soy sauce. She must have liked the bottle better. :unsure:

Dried fish, NO Thanks

Smoked fish, YES Please

As far as us losing weight, I guess I should have worded it differently. Jena doesn't need to lose weight, she's only about 110 lbs. right now. She just wants to tone up from the birth of our son. I'd like to lose about 10 lbs. and turn another 10 from fat into muscle. I hate working out!

I started riding my bike last summer, it was great fun and once I broke down and bought bicycle shorts I could just keep riding. Lost 30 pounds in three months just riding but I've stopped over the winter and am planning to start back up next week. Damn the cold!

It's MUCH more fun than working out, I thought I wanted to mountain bike but after running the commute to work I have enjoyed the road as much if not more.

PS get the bike clothes, forget how they look.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.