raven52

A MUST READ FOR NOA 2's WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have been communicating with "Andy" a fellow VJer, and he called (VSC) day befoe yesterday as a June 21 filer, and got a "service request", and suggested I do the same, as thought I am a NOA 1 June 28! I will relate to my fellow members what happened today! """UNBELIEVABLE"

I called the VSC, got the typical level one responce person, telling me they were working on May 28th petitions, and we all know that is BS, and I told her I knew she was telling me what she was told to tell me, as I told her that more than 70% of June was processed! She said nothing, but I was extremely nice to her, asking about days off around the holidays, and the weather there, and before long she was willing to get me to a Tier 2 supervisor, she said the wait may be very long, and I said "fine, I will wait" About 5 minutes later, a Teir 2 person came on the line, and asked many questions, she was kind of "cold" and "could care less, attitude" to start with. I started talking to her about many things, like they are doing there best to bet petitions processed, and people do not appreciate their efforts there, her time off in the holidays, etc..,.,,we had a very nice conversation, and I just told her I knew for sure that people in JULY were approved (me June 28)and I just kept an even tone to my voice, and the big questions came from her, your benificary name, HER BIRTH DATE, (got it right) and she told he to hold the line, about 10 minutes later she came on the line saying, """YOU are approved and will get a notice within 30 days""".,,.WOW, now all of us VJers know that you get those words, you are 5-7 days from formal notice of approval.,.,.my words to her was "I know what that means, we will be approved in a few days".,., she said "NOTHINNG"., as she was going by guidlines.,and I thanked her, wished her Merry Xmas, and told her I hoped she had time off for Xmas, she had really warmed up to the conversation and she said, """If all callers to Teir 2 was as nice, cordial, non-combative, frustrated, and well informed as you, they would all get better results from us, we are human too, we just work here and do the best we can do""" so I suggest if you call VSC, unless you have a severe issue, use "butter on your tounge" and talk to these people reasonablly, I am elated and am looking for my NOA 2 any day now,.,,really what gave """her"" away was when I said "I know what that means, you are approved and will be notifiled in less than 30 days", I told her that means within a week.,.,.,.,,THE PHONE WAS SILENT, SHE SAID NOTHING.,.,., so that gave it away.,.,.,.,.

Comments, and opinions ARE CERTAINALLY WELCOMED.,.,.,.,.,.WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOMETHING FROM MY FELLOW MEMBERS! Raven!

Well, from what I read here, it sounds like you should be expecting SOME sort of documentation that you are approved! Email and text message should follow soon, I will cross my fingers for you!

Congratulations! Hope you get official confirmation soon! :dance:

Oh, and thanks for posting your experience. :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have been communicating with "Andy" a fellow VJer, and he called (VSC) day befoe yesterday as a June 21 filer, and got a "service request", and suggested I do the same, as thought I am a NOA 1 June 28! I will relate to my fellow members what happened today! """UNBELIEVABLE"

I called the VSC, got the typical level one responce person, telling me they were working on May 28th petitions, and we all know that is BS, and I told her I knew she was telling me what she was told to tell me, as I told her that more than 70% of June was processed! She said nothing, but I was extremely nice to her, asking about days off around the holidays, and the weather there, and before long she was willing to get me to a Tier 2 supervisor, she said the wait may be very long, and I said "fine, I will wait" About 5 minutes later, a Teir 2 person came on the line, and asked many questions, she was kind of "cold" and "could care less, attitude" to start with. I started talking to her about many things, like they are doing there best to bet petitions processed, and people do not appreciate their efforts there, her time off in the holidays, etc..,.,,we had a very nice conversation, and I just told her I knew for sure that people in JULY were approved (me June 28)and I just kept an even tone to my voice, and the big questions came from her, your benificary name, HER BIRTH DATE, (got it right) and she told he to hold the line, about 10 minutes later she came on the line saying, """YOU are approved and will get a notice within 30 days""".,,.WOW, now all of us VJers know that you get those words, you are 5-7 days from formal notice of approval.,.,.my words to her was "I know what that means, we will be approved in a few days".,., she said "NOTHINNG"., as she was going by guidlines.,and I thanked her, wished her Merry Xmas, and told her I hoped she had time off for Xmas, she had really warmed up to the conversation and she said, """If all callers to Teir 2 was as nice, cordial, non-combative, frustrated, and well informed as you, they would all get better results from us, we are human too, we just work here and do the best we can do""" so I suggest if you call VSC, unless you have a severe issue, use "butter on your tounge" and talk to these people reasonablly, I am elated and am looking for my NOA 2 any day now,.,,really what gave """her"" away was when I said "I know what that means, you are approved and will be notifiled in less than 30 days", I told her that means within a week.,.,.,.,,THE PHONE WAS SILENT, SHE SAID NOTHING.,.,., so that gave it away.,.,.,.,.

Comments, and opinions ARE CERTAINALLY WELCOMED.,.,.,.,.,.WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOMETHING FROM MY FELLOW MEMBERS! Raven!

Wow!!! Congrats for the wonderful news, right before Christmas, of all times! Could you provide me with that number? Not that I need to call right now, because I am still early in the process. But I would like to have it for future reference. I have heard of many applicants needing to make a service request, so want to be ready for that, in case I am one of them. Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Phone number, 1 800 375 5283, rember "butter on your tounge," works much better!!!!!!

Thank you sooooo much! Yes, I agree.....They are human too and I know from personal experiences with working in sales, you get MUCH farther, when giving respect. Harsh words or being demanding never really gets you anywhere. Merry Christmas!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Can I have the telephone number for VSC, please ?

Thanks in advance !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats wow thats great .. btw did you put serice request on it or you have just talked to a tier 2 officer?? btw congrats again :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

so I suggest if you call VSC, unless you have a severe issue, use "butter on your tounge" and talk to these people reasonablly,

I would like the number for VSC please.

Thanks in advance !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

To the person who said, that the telephone number is not right, maybe you need some research, as it is what got the results I got today.,.,,again,

1-800-375-5283.,., use what ever number you have on the USCIS site, but this worked for me.,.,., why not YOU!!!

Timeline

The lady I talked to, did NOT ask for a """service request""" she just kept me on hold about 10 minutes, and came back with the news, """you will be be approved in ""X amount of days""".,.,.,no service request, which "they" do not like I percieved from the rep. I talked to (Teir 2 ) THIS really happened!!!!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

The lady I talked to, did NOT ask for a """service request""" she just kept me on hold about 10 minutes, and came back with the news, """you will be be approved in ""X amount of days""".,.,.,no service request, which "they" do not like I percieved from the rep. I talked to (Teir 2 ) THIS really happened!!!!!!

:thumbs:Congratulations.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

¿May I ask you... where did you get the 70% processing time in June?

¿Did you get this information on VJ or the USCIS?

I just sent in my first packet, and it was received yesterday. I thought this was a great post for someone that is fairly new or not too knowledgeable about the process, good contacts to have, and key questions to ask about their visa (when speaking to USCIS) to get their process on and going.Mine is the K-1. You may follow a flow chart or all the guidelines and read but having good contact numbers and emails... All the little in between the process... that people don't know about, I think is key.

Not a lot of people have this information and they get stuck waiting for a response for months (I don't want that to be me or anyone), when it all takes is a phone call or email with "respectful" persistence. Having a good source like this is very helpful. I don't know what center will handle my case just yet... ¿Is there a link on VJ with good contact info for each visa type and centers; like numbers and emails and good questions to ask to help your process run a little faster and smoother...? Little trick and treats like your post... biggrin.gif THAT WOULD BE A GOOD POST IDEA TO PIN, if there is not one already... If yes, Link it please. smile.gif

Good luck on your journey while I start mine. Thank you, Visa Para Un Sueño

quote name='raven52' timestamp='1356148263' post='5884821']

Timeline

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Raven I couldn't be more happy for you!! OMG this news is AWESOME!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Okay just to add to that I received an email on my phone just yesterday with the readings your case in under review. I'm staying positive that in just a few days I will have my hardcopy that I am approved as well. You're right Raven..being nice to them works works works!! I am excited and of course nervous...BUT MAINLY EXCITED FOR YOU, ME AND ALL OTHERS WHO'VE RECEIVED THEIR NOA2!! It's Christmas time in Hollis Queens...join in if you know the rest?!! Congrats again and God Bless us ALL!!

Andy

Thank you for the wonderful blessing :-)

5/26/2011 1st Meeting - Manila(yayyyyyyyyyyyyy)

5/26/2011 Got Engaged (He proposed soon as he arrived yayyyyyy :-)

6/11/2011 Flight back to US (sooooooo sad)

6/15/2012 Send the K1 packet

6/18/2012 Received in Dallas Lockbox

6/21/2012 Received NOA1 through email

6/25/2012 Received hardcopy of NOA1

1/03/2013 Received NOA2

1/04/2013 Received hardcopy of NOA2

2/14/2013 INTERVIEW (APPROVED) THANKS TO YOU OOH LORD!!!

NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR DELIVERY OF MY VISA!

Loving you makes life worth living!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.