12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have received my NOA1 on July 5 2011. One and half year passed, my case is still in initial review. When my wife meet the ISO face in face, he said there is still no one have seen my case.

I want to know if anyone have the same situation and what can I do next.

Thanks a lot for all!

Since my daughter will be born on march next year in US, I eager to been there to take care of the two!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have received my NOA1 on July 5 2011. One and half year passed, my case is still in initial review. When my wife meet the ISO face in face, he said there is still no one have seen my case.

Thanks a lot for all!

Since my daughter will be born on march next year in US, I eager to been there to take care of the two!

Ask your wife to contact her Congressman or Senator regarding this. Tell them that your petition has not even been touched in one and half a year and they can send in an inquiry. Also, You can call the Service Center and ask for a Service Request.

Married: 12/01/2011
USCIS Stage:
I-130 sent: 12/29/2011 NOA1: 01/03/2012 NOA2: 09/24/2012 (Text and website) - 09/28/2012 (In mail) <265 days to approval from NOA1 date>
I-129F sent: 01/14/2012 NOA1: 01/18/2012 NOA2: 09/27/2012 (Withdrawn)
RFE: 08/13/2012 "Proof of Bona Fide marital relationship". (Took them 7 months, 1 week and 4 days to send an RFE).
RFE Responce received by CSC-USCIS on 09/07/2012.
NVC Stage:
NVC Received: 10/09/2012
NVC issued Case #, IIN and BIN: 10/10/2012
IV Package Received at NVC: 12/03/2012

EMBASSY STAGE:
interview March 20, 2013 : results AP (sent in paperwork for co-sponsor received 4-20-2013)

Issued: September 30, 2013

POE: Raleigh-Durham International Airport, NC @ 10-17-2013 (Easy entry, pleasant experience).

Removal of Conditions on Residence:

Filed: August 14, 2015 - VSC

NOA1: 08/19/2015

Date of Decision: 06-03-2013

Letter of Approval received: 06-09-2016

Green Card received: 07-15-2016

Naturlization N-400:

Filed: September 16, 2019

Biometrics: October 9, 2019

Interview: August 24, 2020

Approval: Approved and received Naturalization Certificate same day.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Thanks a lot for all!

18 months, and you did not follow it through... Is there any read flag that has forced you not to follow it.

Get hold your Senator and also make info pass appointment... It should be done yesterday...

:thumbs::innocent:

Timeline

assumptions and triage..

Assumptions

1. An I-130 was filed in the USA , Petitioner in USCitizen

2. Petitioner receive no notice back from USCIS or NVC

3. ISO was seen by USCitizen, the Petitioner, at local USCIS office in the USA, as a result of an infopass appointment.

Triage

1. Have the USCitizen Spouse call into USCIS and get an ISO. Once an ISO is on the telephone, ask about returned mail pieces as it very possible that an RFE was sent out and not responded to at all.

2. If there are returned mail pieces, go over the correct address with an ISO and ask that the returned mail pieces be sent to the correct address.

3. It's quite possible that an RFE was issued, no one responded to it, and the NOID was sent out as well, and there was no response because it was never delivered.

Good Luck - let us know any results, when the USCitizen Petitioner uses a telephone.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Ask your wife to contact her Congressman or Senator regarding this. Tell them that your petition has not even been touched in one and half a year and they can send in an inquiry. Also, You can call the Service Center and ask for a Service Request.

Thank you for you advic, we will try to contact with the senate and see if it can help.

18 months, and you did not follow it through... Is there any read flag that has forced you not to follow it.

Get hold your Senator and also make info pass appointment... It should be done yesterday...

:thumbs::innocent:

Thank you for you advic, we will try to contact with the senate and see if it can help.

Timeline

assumptions and triage..

Assumptions

1. An I-130 was filed in the USA , Petitioner in USCitizen

2. Petitioner receive no notice back from USCIS or NVC

3. ISO was seen by USCitizen, the Petitioner, at local USCIS office in the USA, as a result of an infopass appointment.

Triage

1. Have the USCitizen Spouse call into USCIS and get an ISO. Once an ISO is on the telephone, ask about returned mail pieces as it very possible that an RFE was sent out and not responded to at all.

2. If there are returned mail pieces, go over the correct address with an ISO and ask that the returned mail pieces be sent to the correct address.

3. It's quite possible that an RFE was issued, no one responded to it, and the NOID was sent out as well, and there was no response because it was never delivered.

Good Luck - let us know any results, when the USCitizen Petitioner uses a telephone.

Very pretty twins girl, I hope I will have a same lovely daughter.

My wife have call the USCIS on Feb this year and they said we could contact their ISO face to face after 6 month. Then my wife have met the ISO twice on Sep and Dec, but the ISO only told us that no one have checked our case and we must wait.

I check my status every day and didn't find the status turned to RFE, the ISO didn't tell my wife that we need more evidence too.

Thank you for you advice and bless.

Timeline

SHE must use a telephone, get an ISO on the telephone.

It's not that easy, actually, and is a big deal to get an ISO.

A CSR, the first person that answers the phone, cannot assist with triage, at all.

An ISO, otoh, can.

I don't care that she's called 6 months ago.

What matters, now, is the phone call she's going to make INTO USCIS National Hotline, and GET an ISO on the telephone.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Is your wife a US citizen?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

SHE must use a telephone, get an ISO on the telephone.

It's not that easy, actually, and is a big deal to get an ISO.

A CSR, the first person that answers the phone, cannot assist with triage, at all.

An ISO, otoh, can.

I don't care that she's called 6 months ago.

What matters, now, is the phone call she's going to make INTO USCIS National Hotline, and GET an ISO on the telephone.

I got it and we will try.

Thanks a lot!

Timeline

was your wife a citizen when she filed?

if no, it may simply be that USCIS was holding off for a bit.

If this is the case, make certain that USCIS knows the petitioner is NOW a USCitizen.

yup, that means a phone call, getting an ISO.

Good Luck !

Timeline

was your wife a citizen when she filed?

if no, it may simply be that USCIS was holding off for a bit.

If this is the case, make certain that USCIS knows the petitioner is NOW a USCitizen.

yup, that means a phone call, getting an ISO.

Good Luck !

Maybe it was the problem, she filed immdiately after she took an oath.

She have phoned the ISO and we hope it can be solved soon.

Thank you very much with your kindness.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.