Neonred

Two Sets of Rules: Obama’s Criminal, Illegal Alien Uncle May Get to Stay

141 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

From what I have heard, alcohol treatment classes are a great place to pick up promiscuous women.

If the alternatives are that, or losing one's license, then the former would seem preferable...

I think President Bush should be indicted for suffering this man to be in the country through both his Presidential terms

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I think President Bush should be indicted for suffering this man to be in the country through both his Presidential terms

And the rest of us as well... W's regime remains a dark chapter in American history...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

And the rest of us as well... W's regime remains a dark chapter in American history...

It worked out well for me as my yankee wife was determined NOT to live in the USA under Bush..

So she picked me up on internet, married me, and we went to live in England

We have returned now to Madison, WI

It's safe to go back in the water

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

It worked out well for me as my yankee wife was determined NOT to live in the USA under Bush..

So she picked me up on internet, married me, and we went to live in England

We have returned now to Madison, WI

It's safe to go back in the water

I hear ya... My sister skipped the country and moved to Brazil during W's regime... And now she has fallen in love with the country and is not leaving Rio anytime soon.... :rofl:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

I hear ya... My sister skipped the country and moved to Brazil during W's regime... And now she has fallen in love with the country and is not leaving Rio anytime soon.... :rofl:

hum I am here to be near the Packers HQ and my mother in law in Milwaukee..

It's what I want - I am told

Barry could buy his uncle a shack up on the hills above Rio for $500, then everyone would be happy

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Obama supporter can laugh or can blame conspiracy theory… but the points to ponder upon are why was this case so special?

Why did governor had to step in? How was the DL returned to his uncle in same week?

Why is the deportation case being re-opened?

Would you be in same situation, would you get similar treatment?

He made plenty of promise about cleaning up the DC, having transparent process.

USICS did not know that Obama would win election… but when the case became popular where practically whole nation knew Obama’s Uncle and Aunt has been residing in US illegally why was there no action taken?

Were immigration officer suppressed from doing their job?

Obama supporter can laugh or can blame conspiracy theory… but the points to ponder upon are why was this case so special?

Why did governor had to step in? How was the DL returned to his uncle in same week?

USICS did not know that Obama would win election… but when the case became popular where practically whole nation knew Obama’s Uncle and Aunt has been residing in US illegally why was there no action taken?

If he should have been deported decades ago and wasn't, I have a hard time blaming that on Obama.

Timeline

Was he really Kenyan or Hawaiian ? Was he also planted in the country by the Illuminati to found the core of the one world government ?

Did he know that O was born behind a bush in the Nogorongoro national park in Tanzania (9 months after Newt Gingrich visited) and brought up by Hyenas before crossing the border tied to the underside of a migrating wildebeest ?

It's pretty obvious to me that this is the case

If his head was shaved, the figures "666A" would be found tattooed on his head

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Why did governor had to step in?

What did he step in ?

Had the wildebeest been there ?

The question is ...while there are 11 million illegal immigrants, some of whom are running drug and crime syndicates and committing murder, why do the right get all hot and sweaty about some beat up old kenyan guy with no front teeth ?

Could they be thirsting for something, anything, to pin on our exceptional President .. and for purely political gamesmanship ?

The world is in flames and they are getting their knickers in a twist over some deadbeat living under a railroad bridge

Pretty obvious what their agenda is

moresheep400100.jpg