apple21

F2A Filers Waiting for NOA 2.

527 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! Been reading a lot of post here in VJ. Just registered today.

Anyway, I also observed that there are more cases approved in CSC than in VSC.

filed @ chicago but case was transferred to VSC

PD: 8/12/2013

NOA1:8/19/2013

NOA2: still waiting

entered US this august im still waiting for my GC but already filed I130 for my 2y/o daughter who was left in the Philippines.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi

Is this the right Forum for me???

PD July 23, 2013

NO1 Received July 29,2013

NO2 WAITING.................................. crying.gif

I am a perm resident and my spouse is in the Philippines...

Thanks

Welcome to the group. I hope you don't have to wait that long for your NOA2. dancin5hr.gif

Welcome to the group. I hope you don't have to wait that long for your NOA2. dancin5hr.gif

Me too... been praying so hard for my NOA2

Read here on VJ there is July 17 2013 PD that received her NOA2.

BTW-called USCIS last night, i talked to their supervisor, they said to wait till Priority Date becomes current on USCIS website.

protest6wz.gif hahaha they don't know how hard it is to wait................... tsk

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! Been reading a lot of post here in VJ. Just registered today.

Anyway, I also observed that there are more cases approved in CSC than in VSC.

filed @ chicago but case was transferred to VSC

PD: 8/12/2013

NOA1:8/19/2013

NOA2: still waiting

entered US this august im still waiting for my GC but already filed I130 for my 2y/o daughter who was left in the Philippines.

Why do you need to file a separate I130 for your daughter?

did you not try the follow-to-join benefit?

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was a derivative beneficiary of my father's employment petition.I tried my best to bring my daughter with me she even finished the required medical exam and i also brought her at my interview but the consular officer did not allowed her to come with me. I was crying the whole time but they said a different petition should be filed f0r my daughter. I also emailed the visa section of our country before i filed the i130 if i can benefit with the following to join but they also said the same thing. Any suggestion what else can i do?

Question: Can you expedite or request to expedite your case if for example you have doctor's appointments and taking medications for depression?????????

Just read on the website.(the problem is i cant remember what website it is tsk)

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

PD June 2012, still waiting for NOA2. Seems a lot of people in 2013 are being approved. Madness.

Hopefully something soon.

you are from csc and you haven't gotten approval yet? but they've approved so many 2013 cases!!!

11.14.2012======NOA1

Mark 11:23 KJV

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed , and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

you are from csc and you haven't gotten approval yet? but they've approved so many 2013 cases!!!

We have contacted our congresswoman, hopefully they can force something through. It just seems all the NOA2 for 2012 have either been approved or no one is being approved in 2012, quite worried.

Edited by niknak33

Timeline

We have contacted our congresswoman, hopefully they can force something through. It just seems all the NOA2 for 2012 have either been approved or no one is being approved in 2012, quite worried.

let's all hope for the best. at least the visa bulletin priority dates are in our favor.

11.14.2012======NOA1

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed , and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

let's all hope for the best. at least the visa bulletin priority dates are in our favor.

Yes, hopefully next months Nov, the bulletin will not retrogress further back and move forward. I am still in shock over people in 2013 getting NOA2's.

Good luck in your journey, I get to see my wife in October as I am flying out for a visit. These trips get harder each time, hopefully the one after we will be my last.

Timeline

Niknak33 I sure do hope so too! That you will be flying not to visit her, but to stay, with green card!

And also for all of us, to be reunited with our loved ones soon :)

11.14.2012======NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

JUST GOT IN reading.gif

09/11/2013 FILED I-130

09/13/2013 I-130 DELIVERED PD

09/17/2013 NOA.1

NOW WAITING BEGINGSSSSSSSSS

JOURNEY ON

USCIS

2012-12-20 - Marriage
2013-09-10 - I-130 Sent
2013-09-13- Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
Priority Date : 2013-09-13
2013-12-30- RFE RECEIVED
2014-01-25- RFE RESPONDED TO VIA MAIL
2014-01-27- RFE ACKNOWLEDGED AND PUT IN REVIEW
2014-02-24 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
2014-03-04 - NVC RECEIVED
2014-04-03 - NVC CASE NUMBER RCVD
2014-04-07 - DS 261 FILLED N SUBMITTED
2014/04/09 - AOS bill Available and paid
2014/04/09 - IV bill available and paid
2014/05/07 - AOS & IV PACKAGE SENT TO NVC
2014/05/07 - DS 260 SUBMITTED
2014/05/09 - NVC ACKNOWLEDGED RECEIPT OF PACKAGE
2014/08/15 - Case Complete
CONSULATE
09/16/14 : Medical
11/12/14 : Interview AND DENIED
xx/xx/xx : Visa in hand
xx/xx/xx : POE
"KEEP THE FAITH..."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.