N-o-l-a

November I-130 Filers

916 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Alcohol.

(kidding)

I'm not really. I pretty much spend at least 3/4 of my work day browsing this website or repeatedly being told by the USCIS page that my file isn't in the system.

sigh.

I'm there with you, minus the alcohol. I'm not really built to handle it.

I'm kind of kicking myself for getting married and not waiting until the K1 was over and done with. :crying:

Maybe I should look into going back to America before him. :clock:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

Got the hard copy of the NOA1 today, I am to understand the receipt number can be used to check something or other via website now right?

Technically speaking, you should be able to check it on uscis.gov on the upper left hand corner. However, I'd be mightily surprised if your case number began with MSC and it actually worked to check it.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Technically speaking, you should be able to check it on uscis.gov on the upper left hand corner. However, I'd be mightily surprised if your case number began with MSC and it actually worked to check it.

Ah, I see. Would have been nice to get those advertised email alerts. Sigh. lol

Got the hard copy of the NOA1 today, I am to understand the receipt number can be used to check something or other via website now right?

how does the hardcopy of the noa1 look like i have gotten a green card after my e-mail but nothing else .

event.png

Timeline

It says Form 1-797C, Notice of Action. Then says my info and that this is a petition for my husband the beneficiary and they have received it and it is in process. Shows that my $420 fee is paid and includes the same receipt number that appeared in the email/text.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

how does the hardcopy of the noa1 look like i have gotten a green card after my e-mail but nothing else .

I think you are confused about something as you would not have gotten a green card yet.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Do you mean the return receipt from the post office for delivery confirmation?

USPS_dom_rr.jpg

3/26/18 Biometrics

Do you mean the return receipt from the post office for delivery confirmation?

USPS_dom_rr.jpg

yea sorry that's exactly it . but what happens if i don't get the hardcopy cause it seems like forever and has anyone been able to see their status online i been reading people are having a hard time viewing them if it starts with MSC

event.png

I know it is already December but I want my hubby and me to be added to this group of November I-130 filers. It's not even one month for me since my priority date is November 13, 2012 and I am already getting impatient for us to get the NOA2. And I also want to say that I cannot also see my case number come up online on their website because my location is also in Missouri with a MSC receipt. :huh:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I know it is already December but I want my hubby and me to be added to this group of November I-130 filers. It's not even one month for me since my priority date is November 13, 2012 and I am already getting impatient for us to get the NOA2. And I also want to say that I cannot also see my case number come up online on their website because my location is also in Missouri with a MSC receipt. :huh:

Most MSCs can't.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

I think we all get impatient waiting. Heck, I'm getting impatient waiting for the NOA1 letter - it has been 3 weeks now. :(

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

I'm the most impatient person ever, do not like to wait. This whole process is worse than even the worker's comp ####### I went through for an entire year. Too much bureaucracy and understaffed places with people who don't care about you, you are just a number and they probably get praised for being able to deny you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello Tracking My File:

-----------------------

Married: 11/03/2012

Fedex Package Sent to Chicago Lockbox: I-130: 11/12/2012

Fedex received at location: 11/13/2012

NOA1 email & text received: 11/15/2012

Case transfered to USCIS National Benefits Center

Check for $420 Cleared: 11/16/2012

NOA1 Letter Received from USCIS USCIS National Benefits Center: 11/17/2012

My MSC No doesn't show up Under case status online. Complained by calling, sent an email, said it will take

them 10 days to research and respond. Still waiting for their email to figure what happened with my file and the status.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.