Danno

”If America Is To Endure As A Nation….”

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Romney is like really rich, he knows how to make money and he knows how to "do business", he is the "fixer" when it comes to turning things around and has a record and portfolio that reflects it.

Yeah, based on his track record, the people of China are going to love him.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

There's a reason I keep asking.

People like you claiming he'll fix things.

Usually people who believe someone can fix something actually have a reason behind believing this.

You can't tell me HOW he will fix things. Just that he will. Doesn't work for me. :)

I will vote for anyone that promises we will live within our means.. If we don't, every other argument is pointless. Neither Romney or Obama really promise this.

I know 100% Obama will not do this - He has already shown us where is priorities and they are fine for a country that does not have the problems we have.

I know 99% that Romney will not do this (his track record shows different, but a state is a lot different than a country).

So I would seriously ask you. knowing the two records of the candidate.. If a person believes as I do, that all other concerns are secondary to living withing our means, and knowing we only have the two viable choices, where should I place my vote? why?

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

I will vote for anyone that promises we will live within our means.. If we don't, every other argument is pointless. Neither Romney or Obama really promise this.

I know 100% Obama will not do this - He has already shown us where is priorities and they are fine for a country that does not have the problems we have.

I know 99% that Romney will not do this (his track record shows different, but a state is a lot different than a country).

So I would seriously ask you. knowing the two records of the candidate.. If a person believes as I do, that all other concerns are secondary to living withing our means, and knowing we only have the two viable choices, where should I place my vote? why?

You should place your vote wherever you want. I don't care, and I don't try change anyone's mind.

It surprises me that the most vocal Romney supporters can't tell me a single thing about a plan that they say they support. That was my question. I've never told anyone how they should vote.

Edited by Evylin

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

You should vote for whomever you choose with no need to justify your choice. That is your prerogative as an American.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

There's a reason I keep asking.

People like you claiming he'll fix things.

Usually people who believe someone can fix something actually have a reason behind believing this.

You can't tell me HOW he will fix things. Just that he will. Doesn't work for me. :)

What percentage of Obama voters (or any other candidate in history for that matter) can articulate their candidates economic plan?

What percentage would you guess? I would say certainly less than 5.

So what is your point? People should not vote for either guy unless they can pass a quiz on his economic plan?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

What percentage of Obama voters (or any other candidate in history for that matter) can articulate their candidates economic plan?

So what is your point? People should not vote for either guy unless they can pass a quiz on his economic plan?

I apologize, I didn't realize knowing ONE THING was considered a quiz. :lol:

NObody cares what his plan is..... you keep asking and I keep explaining we know one thing.

Two guys are running, one has never had so much as a paper route or lemnade stand and look where it has gotten us. Romney is like really rich, he knows how to make money and he knows how to "do business", he is the "fixer" when it comes to turning things around and has a record and portfolio that reflects it.

Lets try experience for a while and see what happens, it's not like we have choice "C" anyway.

It's scary that we as a people would vote for a guy who has money, but no solid plan on how to get America out of debt.

It's scarier that when most people are asked do they trust Romney, they reply"more than Obama".

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/opinion/granderson-romney-trust/index.html

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I think the point is that in order to compare candidates and make a choice, it would behoove you to know what their plans are. As it stands, many are just supporting Romney without knowing if he even has a plan, much less what the plan is.

It does not sound very wise, does it?

If you have absolutely nothing other than hot air, any question can be considered a quiz! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I think the point is that in order to compare candidates and make a choice, it would behoove you to know what their plans are. As it stands, many are just supporting Romney without knowing if he even has a plan, much less what the plan is.

It does not sound very wise, does it?

The "anybody but Obama" mindset makes just as little sense as the "anybody but Bush" one did.

Timeline

The "anybody but Obama" mindset makes just as little sense as the "anybody but Bush" one did.

Precisely and it makes it all the more laughable that four years later, some here are advocating Romney as 'hope and change', justifying their vote as 'cawz Romney ain't Obama' in the same manner they descried those who voted for Obama because he wasn't W.

However, what is really most hilarious - were it not sad - is the fact that their entire support for Romney is based on the principle that 'you need to vote him in first, to learn what his plan is'.

They don't have a plan, are plagiarizing Obama's 2008 slogan all the while emulating Nancy Pelosi! It just can't get any better than this, even if it were a SNL skit! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Romney offers exactly -0- chance of hope or change.

The only people that did have been relegated to third party status or run out on a rail. Gary Johnson and Herman Cain, they were dangerous to the system and had to be politically destroyed.

Romney will only change what is paid for on the credit card, not reduce spending. He will only change the tone of rhetoric regarding illegal immigration, but do nothing. He will manipulate the country's source of income to the benefit of those that contributed to him, rather than the benefit of those that contributed to Obama

He will do nothing to eliminate corporate money controlling congress. He will entertain us with meaningless "issues", the only thing that will "change" are the meaningless issues, now they will be abortion, birth control, gay marriage. Nothing will be done about these "issues" but he will keep the sheep entertained. He will step up the "war on drugs" and my children will STILL be able to buy illegal marijuana easier than legal beer. We will just spend more of the money they confiscate from my paycheck for it

Obama spoke of poor people and health care. We have no health care 4 years later and there are many MORE poor people. Nothing gets done because nothing CAN get done because we allow politicians to spend all their time on things which are not theirs to spend time on. we allow our country's revenue system to be used to manipulate the populace to the whims of whoever is controlling congress...but somehow they forget how to do this when it comes to requiring US employers to employ LEGAL workers and pay LEGAL wages, then their brains get sucked out and no one knows what to do except spout BS to appease whatever sheep they depend on for votes.

I won't vote for either

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

You should vote for whomever you choose with no need to justify your choice. That is your prerogative as an American.

Total cop-out.. If someone said to me "What is the most important right to me is the woman's right to choose who do you think is the best candidate?" I would say Obama is your man.. I did not tell them how to vote they were asking for my opinion based on what is important to them.

Though I was expecting this type of answer.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

SIs you are trying to shoot a gun that is not loaded and it's obvious because you never even speculated what percentage of Obama voters know what his plan is.

(I'm offering you another opportunity here).

If it will be easier... why don't you articulate his plan so we might all get on board.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

SIs you are trying to shoot a gun that is not loaded and it's obvious because you never even speculated what percentage of Obama voters know what his plan is.

If it will be easier... why don't you articulate his plan so we might all get on board.

I've told you, the "sis" thing is creepy.

I have no idea what percentage of Obama voters know what his plan is. I've never asked them.

I've asked YOU countless times (and I'm offering you another opportunity here) ... but you admit you a) don't know or b) don't care.

So be it. Good luck with that. :)

https://secure.assets.bostatic.com/pdfs/Jobs_Plan_Booklet.pdf

Here is Obama's plan all glossey and cute. Now show us Romney's plan.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg