Danno

”If America Is To Endure As A Nation….”

62 posts in this topic

Total cop-out.. If someone said to me "What is the most important right to me is the woman's right to choose who do you think is the best candidate?" I would say Obama is your man.. I did not tell them how to vote they were asking for my opinion based on what is important to them.

Though I was expecting this type of answer.

You're going on the defensive for a question nobody asked.

Nobody asked you why you're voting the way you are.

I simply asked what his economic plan is and you felt the need to respond.

This board has many people who honestly believe Romney will "fix" the problems this country is facing and I'm curious as to why they believe that way. Whatever their answer may be, I won't tell them to vote one way or another.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I've told you, the "sis" thing is creepy.

I have no idea what percentage of Obama voters know what his plan is. I've never asked them.

I've asked YOU countless times (and I'm offering you another opportunity here) ... but you admit you a) don't know or b) don't care.

So be it. Good luck with that. :)

Apparently it is an important topic for you which is why I asked you to

-speculate how many Obama supports know his

-Tell us what Obamas plan is.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Total cop-out.. If someone said to me "What is the most important right to me is the woman's right to choose who do you think is the best candidate?" I would say Obama is your man.. I did not tell them how to vote they were asking for my opinion based on what is important to them.

Though I was expecting this type of answer.

If someone asked me the same question, I would recommend they researched all candidates so they could make up their minds on their own based on information, rather than on my opinion.

I can see however how for some, the option of getting informed and making a decision based on information, is considered a cop-out.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

It's not an important topic for you?

With the way people on here go on about the economy being a mess, you'd think it would be a major issue and one of the main reasons they'd back their candidate, no?

Edited by Evylin

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Nice footwork, to no avail however.

That still will not answer the original question, which was how is Mitt's plan different from Obama? How can you compare Obama's plan to Mitt's if the latter can't be found anywhere?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Up until election day, it is whatever you want it to be. After that, there is no plan.

I've just learned that nobody cares. :lol:

Alright, Romney supporters, I'll stop asking. I guess we'll all just find out together if Romney is elected. Hopefully it's a good surprise.

Edited by Evylin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

There's a reason I keep asking.

People like you claiming he'll fix things.

Usually people who believe someone can fix something actually have a reason behind believing this.

You can't tell me HOW he will fix things. Just that he will. Doesn't work for me. :)

I answered what he will do in another thread - you told me you only wanted to hear from Danno.. What either candidate says is not relevant (both only say what they need to to appease the people they want to vote for them), they both have served in office. Assume more of the same.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Nice footwork, to no avail however.

That still will not answer the original question, which was how is Mitt's plan different from Obama? How can you compare Obama's plan to Mitt's if the latter can't be found anywhere?

Maybe you missed my answer each time I gave it.

I don't know specifics beyond what we have heard in the debates, which is what 95% of the people go by.... people vote on the confidence they have in the two available candidates.

I keep saying -people knowing the fine details of an economic plan it is not relevant as to who gets elected.

For me an many others it boils down to taking a "chance" on mits record or following the failure of Obama (as defined by himself in 08).

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

I don't know specifics beyond what we have heard in the debates, which is what 95% of the people go by.... people vote on the confidence they have in the two available candidates.

He gave no specifics in the debates.

Timeline

Two guns on the table, I get to play Russian roulette. One gun is known to be loaded with six bullets - every chamber has a bullet. The other gun I have no clue but I am told "at least five" bullets are in the chamber. I have to pick up a gun, put it to my head, and pull the trigger. I am not excited by either option.

The people planning on picking up the first gun are laughing at the people picking the second gun.. Well at least they know their fate. Good for them.

You've already told us why you're voting the way you are. Good for you. Nobody here is laughing at you or trying to change your mind.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Two guns on the table, I get to play Russian roulette. One gun is known to be loaded with six bullets - every chamber has a bullet. The other gun I have no clue but I am told "at least five" bullets are in the chamber. I have to pick up a gun, put it to my head, and pull the trigger. I am not excited by either option.

The people planning on picking up the first gun are laughing at the people picking the second gun.. Well at least they know their fate. Good for them.

:rofl:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

You've already told us why you're voting the way you are. Good for you. Nobody here is laughing at you or trying to change your mind.

You've repeated yourself four times in this thread (and skipped by any questions by the way).. who are you to talk?