gioyugo

IV Application Processing Fees?

7 posts in this topic

JUST WONDERING AFTER YOU PAY THE $88 DOLLORS AND SEND IN THE AFFIDAVITE OF SUPPORT HOW LONG AFTER SHOULD YOU GET A BILL FOR THE IV Application Processing Fees.SO FAR I CHECKED THE WEB SIGHT AND NO NEW FEES WHERE GENERATED.

The IV bill is only invoiced after the DS-3032 has been accepted and added to the case file. When did you send the DS-3032?

(And please don't write all in caps. It's extremely hard to read).

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

The IV bill is only invoiced after the DS-3032 has been accepted and added to the case file. When did you send the DS-3032?

(And please don't write all in caps. It's extremely hard to read).

Hi i sent the DS-3032 2 days ago threw email.I recieved an automated responce that the email went threw but that was the last i heard of anything

Hi i sent the DS-3032 2 days ago threw email.I recieved an automated responce that the email went threw but that was the last i heard of anything

Now you need to wait for NVC to get to your email (this can take anywhere from a few days to 2 weeks). They should email you back in response with either an approval or rejection. Like I said earlier, once the form is accepted, then they'll add it to the case file, and a few days after that, the IV bill will be invoiced.

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

Now you need to wait for NVC to get to your email (this can take anywhere from a few days to 2 weeks). They should email you back in response with either an approval or rejection. Like I said earlier, once the form is accepted, then they'll add it to the case file, and a few days after that, the IV bill will be invoiced.

What can be a reson that nvc would reject the DS-3032?

What can be a reson that nvc would reject the DS-3032?

Two reasons: you didn't include the right information in the email or it was received before they were ready for document intake.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** Moving from the obsolete K3 forum to CR-1 spousal visa forum ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.