Penny Lane

Obama admits he was born in Kenya!

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Why is it when anyone else makes a lighthearted reference to the birth places of Obama it's racist, when he does it, it is funny?

Not everyone else is being lighthearted. However it's not really racist when other people do it, just stupid. You may be mixing up the concepts of racism and racial insensitivity here. They are two different things.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Not everyone else is being lighthearted. However it's not really racist when other people do it, just stupid. You may be mixing up the concepts of racism and racial insensitivity here. They are two different things.

Oh Jez.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

That's what my 2 year old says sometimes. He'd probably like you.

Kids usually do because I give em cigarettes and strait talk.

:thumbs:

William Penn

Timeline

As long as you aren't giving them spelling lessons.

Oh no, I will leave that minor talent to others more equipped. (With spell check)

:D

William Penn

He might as well joke about it. His last 4 years have been a joke too. And how much did this trip to the Jay Leno cost us tax payers one has to wonder. I am sick of him and politics in general. I liked it better living in the Philippines when I knew going in about the corruption there. Now I see the USA more clearly in terms of crooked politicians. My virginity has been taken from me once again :angry: or shall I say :rofl: ... Come on November so we can see who is going to lie the next 4 years.... Does anyone want me to write them in as President????

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Vaginoplasty has become far more mainstream these days.

but kegels last longer.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Vaginoplasty has become far more mainstream these days.

Even covered by Public Healthcare in the UK, of course in a multi cultural society one must be sensitive to the needs off all, including Muhammad on his wedding night.

William Penn