one...two...tree

The Republican Party Rape Advisory Chart

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Of course. Because all the bad people always vote Democrat. Just like the 47% of leeches and mooches that don't pay federal income taxes all vote Democrat.

DIdn't say all... yet there are clusters.

And you should retract your post, associating Leeches and Mooches with Rapist is not nice.

They simply stick their hand out and you know who is all too glad to fill it every month.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Timeline

Thank you for sharing.

It's hilarious, yet so true.

:thumbs:

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I would bet my life, more people committing Rape are with team-Obama.

I'm confused. Why would you say that?

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Of course. Because all the bad people always vote Democrat. Just like the 47% of leeches and mooches that don't pay federal income taxes all vote Democrat.

Another supporter of FAIR TAX! :thumbs:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Another supporter of FAIR TAX! :thumbs:

:thumbs:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I'm confused. Why would you say that?

Because the RWNs on here think that anyone who doesn't vote republican is a drug addict deadbeat on welfare who has dozens of kids he can't support and goes around raping anything that moves.

Romney seems to agree with them!

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I'd support a fair tax. Problem is that all we have out there is this mislabeled proposal under the same name that is anything but. ;)

Its OK. Romney likes it the way it is.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla