faith26

Our i-130 packet was returned and hubby is sick

52 posts in this topic

I am sorry to hear that, I will keep you and your hubby in my prayers.

Our Journey
6/13/2012 Sent I-129F package
6/14/2012 NOA1 --> California Service Center
9/25/2012 NOA2
10/01/2012 NOA2 Hardcopy received
10/01/2012 NVC Received
10/19/2012 Left NVC
11/30/2012 Picked-up Packet from Local Post Office
01/16/2013 Medical
01/23/2013 Interview - In AP

09/24/2013 Visa picked-up from DOMEX
10/10/2013 POE Ft. Lauderdale

10/28/2013 Applied for Social Security Number

01/01/2014 WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

heart_28.gif

Where do I begin? It's just I am overwhelmed by unending problems but I believe God won't let things happen for a reason.

So I will start what I received today. I have been waiting for our i-130 email/txt notification until today, the1-130 packet was returned to hubby. Here are the reasons:

he forgot to sign the i-130 form and it says that the application/petition was filed on an outdated version of this form. But we used the latest version from uscis. Please resubmit the petition on the current version. Well, this is not really a bad news because we can resubmit it again.

The bad news is today hubby had his colonoscopy and the impression is likely malignant tumor. Hubby cried and the bad thing is that I'm not around to comfort and hug him and just beside him when the bad news was delivered. I cried too and trying to be strong for him but human as I am, couldn't helped it. God please help and be with us in this trial. Thank you Lord.

We just started the process and hubby just got his job last August. He is very scared now that he might lost his job. Though we are still waiting for the biopsy result and the doctor advised for a CT scan. We are not yet financially stable and trying still to build our future together. We are very sad right now but we put our trust in God that we will overcome this trial.

We need your prayers VJ especially the result of my hubby's biopsy. Thank you. God bless us

Prayers for both of you. and please be strong for your hubby

Edited by Vic20r

I-130 Submitted ---- 09/16/2011

NOA 1 ---- 09/21/2011

I-130 Approved ------ 04/30/2013

NVC Case Number -- 05/14/2013

Medical Exam ------ 05/28/2013

Case Complete ------- 08/06/2013

Interview -------- 09/09/2013

Visa Arrived ---------- 10/17/2013

POE SFO ------------- 10/21/2013

Delays maybe inevitable, but misery is optional!

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

May the Lord strengthens you heart. keep in mind that God's power can lift us above all problems, with God nothing shall be impossible.

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart"

(Psalm 37:4).

Filed: Timeline

Where do I begin? It's just I am overwhelmed by unending problems but I believe God won't let things happen for a reason.

So I will start what I received today. I have been waiting for our i-130 email/txt notification until today, the1-130 packet was returned to hubby. Here are the reasons:

he forgot to sign the i-130 form and it says that the application/petition was filed on an outdated version of this form. But we used the latest version from uscis. Please resubmit the petition on the current version. Well, this is not really a bad news because we can resubmit it again.

The bad news is today hubby had his colonoscopy and the impression is likely malignant tumor. Hubby cried and the bad thing is that I'm not around to comfort and hug him and just beside him when the bad news was delivered. I cried too and trying to be strong for him but human as I am, couldn't helped it. God please help and be with us in this trial. Thank you Lord.

We just started the process and hubby just got his job last August. He is very scared now that he might lost his job. Though we are still waiting for the biopsy result and the doctor advised for a CT scan. We are not yet financially stable and trying still to build our future together. We are very sad right now but we put our trust in God that we will overcome this trial.

We need your prayers VJ especially the result of my hubby's biopsy. Thank you. God bless us

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

My husband and I are praying for your husband's health, the uscis process and for you. We have been in there from the first year we married. But we are still together. I almost lost my husband this year when he had a very bad bowel obstruction from his Chron's disease he suffers since he is 12 years old. I was very scared of thinking in the unthinkable, but thanks God he is now recovering. Financially we have been struggling a lot, neither we do have insurance, and my current job just gives us enough to pay rent and bills. But even among all this situation we pray together and raise hour hope and faith to God. It is scary but that is when I remind myself that I cannot do anything if I lose faith. The good outcome of all this is, we are closer to each other, an experience and a moment that I would no trade for anything else. My husband has taught me lessons of faith and endurance. I truly admire his tenacity and warrior spirit. We send to you both all our support. Hugs.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

sis we are praying for you and your hubby.. everything happens for a reason,this is just a test for you and your hubby..i sure u can make it sis,just dont stop to call almighty god,im sure he will help u in this situation.. dnt lose hope sis..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Praying for you and your husband. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

XMY93gI.jpgXMY9m5.png

AAD1m5.pngThankYouUSA-Kosova.jpg

See my Timeline for details of our visa journey
17-Aug-2011 Our Wedding Day in Kosovo 
07-Nov-2011 Filed I-130
21-Nov-2011 NOA1
23-Aug-2012 NOA2 Approved 276 days
10-Jan-2013 Case complete via email

28-Feb-2013 Interview, result AP
11-Apr-2013 Embassy appointment - VISA APPROVED and issued in 4 hours
30-Apr-2013 POE Chicago O'Hare - He's home!

04-Sep-2014 Moved to northern California

12-Mar-2015 Filed ROC
16-Mar-2015 Documents delivered
18-Mar-2015 Check cashed
19-Mar-2015 NOA1 dated 03/16/2015 received in mail
13-Apr-2015 Biometrics completed
02-Feb-2016 Contacted USCIS about case, was told it's on hold because of security checks (email)
04-Mar-2016 Moved to Wisconsin
12-Aug-2016 New Biometrics appointment
14-Sep-2016 Contacted USCIS again about case (email said we should hear from them by Oct 6)
22-Sep-2016 Letter from USCIS dated 9/20 explaining the Service Request is currently being reviewed by an officer.
22-Sep-2016 Letter from USCIS dated 9/20 with Interview appointment for both of us for 28-Sep-2016
28-Sep-2016 Interview, both of us, separated, not hard, 10 min. each, result---said hubby will get GC in about 10 days
26-Oct-2016 *****STILL WAITING*****
02-Nov-2016 Card is being produced!!!
08-Nov-2016 Card is mailed
10-Nov-2016 Card is Delivered!!!! YAY
CITIZENSHIP: 

Biometrics appointment for 2020-03-27 has been cancelled until further notice as all field offices are closed because of COVID-19.

***NOA dated 12/10/2020 USCIS stated they are able to reuse previous Biometrics***

Interview was easy. My hubby's Oath Ceremony is scheduled for February 25th. I can't watch >sad< but happy he is getting his certificate!

25-FEB-2021 Oath Ceremony! My hubby is a Citizen!

Sending up prayers for your process and your husbands health! God is able to supply your every need and He is the ultimate healer! Have faith and continue praying. Many blessings to you!

I am sorry to hear that, I will keep you and your hubby in my prayers.

Thank you for your prayers. God bless

Our prayers are for both of you. This world is full of trials. But I'm sure you both get through this.hang in there. God bless u.

Thank you so much sis. Yes, with God and your prayers we will get through this. Thank you sis. God bless you too

Prayers for both of you. and please be strong for your hubby

Yes, thank you so much for your prayers. I am doing my best to be strong, asking God to give me and my hubby strength to overcome this trial we are facing right now. God bless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.