justashooter

OBAMA CONCESSION

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

http://hillbuzz.org/daily-doom-antidote-solid-proof-obama-is-planning-a-concession-speech-event-for-november-6th-election-night-10182012-10182012

DAILY DOOM ANTIDOTE: Solid proof Obama is planning a concession speech event for November 6th Election Night — 10/18/2012 –

I’ve written before about the fact that Barack Obama was not planning another big Election Night victory party in Grant Park here in Chicago like the spectacle he put on in 2008, because no one I know in the Parks Department or in the event planning community had anything on their radar for Grant Park that night. Because of the permitting and union rules that plague any event in this City (which wouldn’t be waived even for Obama, due to liability and insurance issues the City would face if anything went wrong and permitting was not followed to the “T”) we would have known a few weeks ago if Obama expected another win and was going to celebrate in Chicago again. That massive Grant Park victory rally took a while to plan and involved far too many vendors for anything similar to be replicated this year without people already knowing.

I’ve suspected for some time that Obama was going to plan for a concession speech on November 6th, but last night final confirmation arrived in the form of leaked news that the Obama election night event is being staged in private McCormick Place, not a big public setting like Grant Park.

Let me put this as clearly as I can because it’s crucial: if Democrats really thought Barack Obama was going to be reelected, then they would have planned a massive rally in Grant Park again; the fact this is not happening is proof that, despite what you hear coming out of the Ministry of Truth that is the national media, the Democrats really do not expect Obama to win this election. Campaign operatives in Chicago are, thus, making appropriate preparations for his imminent defeat.

-snip-

Let me explain a few things about McCormick Place that you could intimate from the photo above:

* it’s separated from the City by highways and is hard to reach by anyone traveling on foot from the various “El” trains that service Chicago…which indicates this event is not intended for throngs of Obama supporters.

* there are no buses that readily service McCormick Place like they do Grant Park…so once again, this event is not being planned for the public to come and celebrate with Obama.

* McCormick Place is completely indoors and is a venue that Democrats can easily control in terms of the camera angles and stagecraft of the event…which is a big deal because losing campaigns choose small, isolated places to hold concession speeches while winning candidates are feted on election night in, well, places like Grant Park.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

I want Joe Biden to give the concession speach.

How bout Hillary? She already took the fall for the recent 9/11 attacks, she mught as well finish it up with the concession speech. Biden can do the intermission.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Wouldn't that be standard practice? Don't candidates naturally have both speeches prepared? :blink:

It was until the last presidential election. For this one the rules have changed and it Obama is already working on a concession speech it means the match is fixed. Unless it just another move by the conspiracy.... Hmm... :rofl: :rofl:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

How bout Hillary? She already took the fall for the recent 9/11 attacks, she mught as well finish it up with the concession speech. Biden can do the intermission.

Good idea. No way Biden's still sober by the intermission.

Good idea. No way Biden's still sober by the intermission.

True dat. Joe will be a sloppy mess come intermission. He can do the intro, I hear he does a great Andrew Diceman Clay immitation.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I want Joe Biden to give the concession speach.

he'll be too busy laughing

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I want Rahm Emmanuel to give the speech: "Some of us knew this was a sinking ship a couple of years ago. It's why I left the administration to save my own political career, Chicago style!"

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It would seem to me the logic of using a smaller place is simply based on the expectation than the turn out would naturally be lower in the event of a win.

To hold it in the same place would create a negative visual that would endlessly be compared to 08.

By moving it to a smaller place the crowd looks more "packed in" and it creates a much more positive image.

I mean the novelty has worn off and few candidates go into the second term with as much gusto.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn