Malayeka

Approval after Notice Of Intent to Revoke

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Okay my husband was called today, so the least we know is that our case has made its way back to Islamabad. They told him that he will have to go to another interview...you all were right about that one :( ...anyway what should he expect at this interview? Does anyone know? Because I was told that our case was being sent on for the issuance of the visa. What are the chances he will walk out visa in hand? Thank you all so much for your continued support.

Your husband should be prepared for a thorough interview covering any and all aspects of your relationship. Chances of walking out with visa in hand are zero. Chances of passing the interview are no better than 50/50.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

Dumb/Dumber,

It took 2 weeks for USCIS to reaffirm my petition. They sent me an email letting me know the petition was reaffirmed and I got the hard copy about a week later.

It has been 5 weeks for me so far.

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Closed NVC Ocotber 11, 2011

Interview Date: January 12,2012

Thank you my wonderful God in Heaven.

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Okay my husband was called today, so the least we know is that our case has made its way back to Islamabad. They told him that he will have to go to another interview...you all were right about that one :( ...anyway what should he expect at this interview? Does anyone know? Because I was told that our case was being sent on for the issuance of the visa. What are the chances he will walk out visa in hand? Thank you all so much for your continued support.

My husband and I are in a similar situation. After his failed interview, our case was sent back to CIS and our petition recommended for revocation but, we got reaffirmed and our case sent to the NVC. The NVC has sent our case to the embassy in Nigeria since Oct 10, 2012 but we are yet to hear from the embassy. We've emailed them, hoping they will respond soon.

If you don't mind Malayeka, my questions are, have your husband gotten a date for his 2nd interview and if yes, when? I am just trying to figure out how much longer we are gonna have to wait :unsure:

Congratulations on your success so far, and good luck to you guys on the 2nd interview.

Timeline

My husband and I are in a similar situation. After his failed interview, our case was sent back to CIS and our petition recommended for revocation but, we got reaffirmed and our case sent to the NVC. The NVC has sent our case to the embassy in Nigeria since Oct 10, 2012 but we are yet to hear from the embassy. We've emailed them, hoping they will respond soon.

If you don't mind Malayeka, my questions are, have your husband gotten a date for his 2nd interview and if yes, when? I am just trying to figure out how much longer we are gonna have to wait :unsure:

Congratulations on your success so far, and good luck to you guys on the 2nd interview.

How long did it take them to reaffirm your petition after you sent back in your new evidence on your Notice of Intent to Revoke letter?

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Timeline

How long did it take them to reaffirm your petition after you sent back in your new evidence on your Notice of Intent to Revoke letter?

Our new evidence got to them on June 21, 2012 and they reaffirmed and mailed it to the NVC on September 13, 2012. I guess it took them about 2 months and 2 weeks to reaffirm us. I think the time frame varies depending on the evidence submitted and the nature of the case.

By the way everyone, we've gotten our date for the next interview. We received the email from the embassy yesterday morning. Praise God!

Timeline

Our new evidence got to them on June 21, 2012 and they reaffirmed and mailed it to the NVC on September 13, 2012. I guess it took them about 2 months and 2 weeks to reaffirm us. I think the time frame varies depending on the evidence submitted and the nature of the case.

By the way everyone, we've gotten our date for the next interview. We received the email from the embassy yesterday morning. Praise God!

Thank you so much for your reply. They received ours on September 17th so we still have hope.

I am so happy you got your interview date. :thumbs: You are almost there.

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Timeline

Thank you so much for your reply. They received ours on September 17th so we still have hope.

I am so happy you got your interview date. :thumbs: You are almost there.

You are welcome and thanks to you too. I hope they respond to you soon. If I may ask, who exactly received your yours?

Timeline

You are welcome and thanks to you too. I hope they respond to you soon. If I may ask, who exactly received your yours?

Californiai Service Center from Ankara Turkey Embassy. I had a homeland security visit to my home on or about October 26th. Did you get a homeland security visit?

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Timeline

Help!!! I want to think positive. I just checked my status update and I got this message. On December 6, 2012, we transferred your I130 to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if furter information or action is needed.

Did you get anything like this. The local homeland security has already been to my house.

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Help!!! I want to think positive. I just checked my status update and I got this message. On December 6, 2012, we transferred your I130 to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if furter information or action is needed.

Did you get anything like this. The local homeland security has already been to my house.

Looks like you are being grouped in with the I130 NBC transfers. As of Aug 15th all stand alone I 130's are being transferred to the NBC and then some on to local offices. There is a link about it in my signature line. Good Luck!

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Timeline

Looks like you are being grouped in with the I130 NBC transfers. As of Aug 15th all stand alone I 130's are being transferred to the NBC and then some on to local offices. There is a link about it in my signature line. Good Luck!

Thank you so much for the good information.

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Timeline

Californiai Service Center from Ankara Turkey Embassy. I had a homeland security visit to my home on or about October 26th. Did you get a homeland security visit?

No we didn't...they must have their reason(s). Did you find out why? also, did you get the answer you were looking for on why your I130 was transferred to the local office?

Edited by Nnadi

Timeline

No we didn't...they must have their reason(s). Did you find out why? also, did you get the answer you were looking for on why your I130 was transferred to the local office?

I think it is an error because I originally filed for K-3 where you have to file an I-29 and I-130 and the I-29 has been closed forever and it is saying it was transferred too. CRAZY!!!

Edited by Dumb/Dumber

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.