Danno

THE DEBATE.

119 posts in this topic

It's like Obama had planned responses to what the Romney campaign has been saying for over a year, but then Romney threw him a curve ball by changing his position (again) :lol:

And they said that Kerry flip-flopped on issues. :lol: And what is even more comical is the idiots who think that either one of these clowns has their best interests at heart. Like Marc's life is gonna change if a Republican is President. How did everyone do with W? :rofl:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline
And they said that Kerry flip-flopped on issues. :lol: And what is even more comical is the idiots who think that either one of these clowns has their best interests at heart. Like Marc's life is gonna change if a Republican is President. How did everyone do with W? :rofl:

I did okay when W was President. I did well the last four years. I'll do well the next four no matter what. But I care about my family, my daughter, the country and I care about my neighbors and my community. And that is why I support the President.

I did okay when W was President. I did well the last four years. I'll do well the next four no matter what. But I care about my family, my daughter, the country and I care about my neighbors and my community. And that is why I support the President.

As if any of the above would change anything that would have a direct effect on your life.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

As if any of the above would change anything that would have a direct effect on your life.

Well, it does. For example, when you deal with pre-existing medical conditions in your family, guaranteed heath insurance issuance becomes a very important consideration. Romney and Ryan will not stand for it. They'll work their hearts out to repeal it. The President has and will continue to stand for guaranteed issue of health care insurance. On that issue alone, I'll support the President and reject the Romney/Ryan ticket. I happen to believe that this country cannot take another dose of trickle down fairy dust which is what Romney/Ryan are selling. I do not believe that we need to increase military spending. Least of all at the expense of making investments into the economic future of this country. That's what Romney/Ryan propose to do, however, and I happen to believe that it's a grave mistake. I could run down the whole list. I care about these things and the election will have an impact on how this country proceeds.

Well, it does. For example, when you deal with pre-existing medical conditions in your family, guaranteed heath insurance issuance becomes a very important consideration. Romney and Ryan will not stand for it. They'll work their hearts out to repeal it. The President has and will continue to stand for guaranteed issue of health care insurance. On that issue alone, I'll support the President and reject the Romney/Ryan ticket. I happen to believe that this country cannot take another dose of trickle down fairy dust which is what Romney/Ryan are selling. I do not believe that we need to increase military spending. Least of all at the expense of making investments into the economic future of this country. That's what Romney/Ryan propose to do, however, and I happen to believe that it's a grave mistake. I could run down the whole list. I care about these things and the election will have an impact on how this country proceeds.

You sound like a cheerleader and that Obama has made everything rosy. I don't know who will get my vote at the moment, but neither of them will solve all the problems, just as no President in the past ever has. RomneyCare has worked well in MA, and Obama used it in designing ObamaCare. I don't believe in trickle down either, and I also don't believe that Obama has been a good President. Perhaps he is the lesser of two evils, but not great. One of these two will be our next President, and it appeared that Romney wanted it more than Obama did last night. The Obama "magic" is long gone.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

You sound like a cheerleader and that Obama has made everything rosy. I don't know who will get my vote at the moment, but neither of them will solve all the problems, just as no President in the past ever has. RomneyCare has worked well in MA, and Obama used it in designing ObamaCare. I don't believe in trickle down either, and I also don't believe that Obama has been a good President. Perhaps he is the lesser of two evils, but not great. One of these two will be our next President, and it appeared that Romney wanted it more than Obama did last night. The Obama "magic" is long gone.

How do I sound like Obama has made everything rosy? I haven't said anything to that effect. I picked a couple of issues - one quite personal on which the President has delivered and the opposing ticket has made clear they will work to reverse that which has been accomplished - and pointed out why I will support the President over the other ticket. Trickle down economics don't work. George H. W. Bush fittingly referred to the concept as voo-doo economics. That's what it is. I won't vote for it. Increase our military spending with borrowed money? Are you kidding me?

How do I sound like Obama has made everything rosy? I haven't said anything to that effect. I picked a couple of issues - one quite personal on which the President has delivered and the opposing ticket has made clear they will work to reverse that which has been accomplished - and pointed out why I will support the President over the other ticket. Trickle down economics don't work. George H. W. Bush fittingly referred to the concept as voo-doo economics. That's what it is. I won't vote for it. Increase our military spending with borrowed money? Are you kidding me?

And you don't think that Obama is running this country on borrowed money? It just gets shuffled around to another area. How much has the national debt increased in the last 4 years? I don't know off the top of my head, I'm just asking. He'll defense spending and spend it on welfare, etc. You're far too intelligent to think otherwise. And I mean that as a compliment, not an insult.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

The magic was a con job it was never there? Obama is a divisive POS!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

In that case, one should be disgusted at Mittens for making a divisive statement, in regards to 'The 47%'. That is far more alienating than anything Obama has said...

Have no fear, after Romney defended those comments, he's now come out and said they were wrong!

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Have no fear, after Romney defended those comments, he's now come out and said they were wrong!

Well, I am sure his apology - yikes, he is also an apologist like Obama!!!! - will be received well by the LWNJCSSAH but the conservative faction of our nation is exceedingly more rigid with their unassailable moral standards, therefore you can expect them to decry Mittens' divisiveness with all the might of their righteous roar. Anything else or less would be sheer unadulterated hypocrisy.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

It must be so easy to be a Romney supporter. The things you don't like about him will change in a day or two anyway, so you don't even have to worry about it!

It must be so easy to be a Romney supporter. The things you don't like about him will change in a day or two anyway, so you don't even have to worry about it!

*dies of laughter* SO TRUE

Adjustment of Status from H-1B, Family-Based
07/26/2012 - 10/18/2012: 85 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Removal of Conditions
07/22/2014 - 11/14/2014: 116 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Naturalization
02/03/2016 - 05/31/2016 : 119 Days from Application Received to Oath Ceremony.

I am a United States citizen!