hihello

70days since put inline no interview yet ... any suggestions please

32 posts in this topic

Hi,.

I applied for N400 on 1st june of 2012 and had my bios on 29th of june then I was put inline for scheduling interview on 27th of july, since than I have not heard anything.

My locak office is NY NY and I did call them a few times even spoke to 2nd level reps but no help they won't go for a service request.

Tried to make an online inquiry but won't let me do that coz still in processing time.

My online status says if I don't get anything in 90days form 27th july then I can call usics.

That status was 30 days before then changed to 90 days.

Well I just don't know what to do. Coz this last step is driving me crazy.

Any help and suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards.

ROC

06/01/2011 - Mailed ROC package to VSC

06/03/2011 - Package arrived and signed for at VSC

06/06/2011 - NOA receipt date

06/09/2011 - Check cashed

06/10/2011 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/24/2011 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/19/2011 - Biometrics appointment

06/29/2011 - Early Biometrics

02/15/2012 - Baby Boy Born

03/13/2012 - Approved

03/21/2012 - Card Received

N-400

06/01/2012 - Mailed N-400 package to TX

06/04/2012 - Package arrived and signed for at TX

06/06/2012 - Text and Email recieved from Uscis for recieving application

06/06/2012 - NOA reciept date

06/07/2012 - Check cashed

06/11/2012 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/28/2012 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/17/2012 - Biometrics appointment

06/29/2012 - Early Biometrics

07/27/2012 - Placed inline for scheduling interview

10/09/2012 - Text recieved, scheduled for interview

10/13/2012 - Interview letter recieved in the mail

11/15/2012 - Interview

11/21/2012 - Oath and Finally a US Citizen :)

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

IVROm4.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I feel for you, I know how bad waiting can be, but you know, here is the thing, nothing you can do more than what you did. As far as USCIS is concerned, you are still withing the normal processing times and they wont move a finger unless you are out that processing time. Do not understand me wrong, but try to busy your self in anything you like or have to do (work, school or any time consuming activities) untill you hear something hopefully soon. After my bio, I started thinking crazy when I will get interview, but I got tired of waiting and really took its toll on me, so I made a project for a month to work on my car (detailed maintenance) as well as taking care of school. and that really helped big time (took 25 days of worry and waiting away), then I went to the interview (and then waiting again), but to my surprise I was scheduled to take my oath after 10 days of the interview(unexpected). Anyway, hold on there, busy your self, you will get it sooon

Edited by no_where_man

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

online it says your interview is july 27, did you ever receive a hard copy in the mail your appointment letter for your interview.call the customer service again ask if a appointment letter was sent to your address for the interview appointment july 27 mybe lost in mail, what does it say online,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

He was not scheduled for an interview, he was put in line for an interview.

online it says your interview is july 27, did you ever receive a hard copy in the mail your appointment letter for your interview.call the customer service again ask if a appointment letter was sent to your address for the interview appointment july 27 mybe lost in mail, what does it say online,

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

I have to say, even though its hard to sit back and not have control over the process, I am happy to find out that I am not the only one in May/June New York filers group to be without a interview. There is some comfort in numbers :) So HiHello and Coloso, you really are not alone!!!

thanks alot everyone for the suggestions.

well no_where_man you're rite I should just keep myself busy which actually I'm now. working almost 7days a week.

Just gonna wait until 27th of this month and then go for the service request.

well one more question I know some people who still had some days left for the service request. they called and they actually got the request.

how come ?

does it depend on the representative ?

should i just give it one more try and speak to 2nd level rep and ask for service request or should just wait until 27th oct.

ROC

06/01/2011 - Mailed ROC package to VSC

06/03/2011 - Package arrived and signed for at VSC

06/06/2011 - NOA receipt date

06/09/2011 - Check cashed

06/10/2011 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/24/2011 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/19/2011 - Biometrics appointment

06/29/2011 - Early Biometrics

02/15/2012 - Baby Boy Born

03/13/2012 - Approved

03/21/2012 - Card Received

N-400

06/01/2012 - Mailed N-400 package to TX

06/04/2012 - Package arrived and signed for at TX

06/06/2012 - Text and Email recieved from Uscis for recieving application

06/06/2012 - NOA reciept date

06/07/2012 - Check cashed

06/11/2012 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/28/2012 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/17/2012 - Biometrics appointment

06/29/2012 - Early Biometrics

07/27/2012 - Placed inline for scheduling interview

10/09/2012 - Text recieved, scheduled for interview

10/13/2012 - Interview letter recieved in the mail

11/15/2012 - Interview

11/21/2012 - Oath and Finally a US Citizen :)

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

IVROm4.png

I have tried at least 3 times to open a service request, naturally without much success. two out of three times, i even spoke to a level 2 rep. i really do not know the criteria for opening are but as you said, i will just wait for the 90th day to call again.In the meantime, I do hope to get the interview letter. In my calls to USCIS, i did mentioned that people who applied after me were getting interviews, but that was not a sufficant reason to a service request.

However, it never hurts to try again...but please let me know if it works for you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Atlanta is slow too. I've been in line since July 30th. Nothing we can do but wait- we're still within the 5 month processing time.

Sit tight - it will happen when it happens.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.