Tough_Era

Lesson Well Learned

104 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I wasnt going to comment until I seen this act of desperation... I mean come on ZAGRAY.. you get banned and make up a new name and come in here wishing yourself the best... i mean really???? This is why I stopped commenting long ago to this guy and his topics. Here's a tip for you playa playa next time choose another letter of the alphabet to exploit maybe L for loser. SMH

Bravo!

Zagray didn't harm you.. i don't understand why you harm him right now?

is he loser?

Edited by Zyzz

Look Zagray since you came to VJ I knew there was something off about you. They way you claim to love your old lady yet try to sneak in little flirty comments. The way you attack people that tried to help you. I m not one of your fan club members and never will be. I just pray for the older lady you have duped into getting you the willly wonka golden ticket.

I think Zagray poison has been already running in your blood which makes you act like this right now.

Calm down. it's over now.. you came late

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok this ia my last post ever to be directed to you ZAGRAY...

For you to imply that you are on my mind all like that is laughable. I havent even been on VJ for some time now but when I seen your actions here today I became sickened by the fact people like you are even allotted interview slots. All the real couple that could have had your time slot well its just sad.

Amber has been looking for the right time to attack Zagraynd now here she's.. proving her hate to this guy who never spoke to her before.

Look Zagray since you came to VJ I knew there was something off about you. They way you claim to love your old lady yet try to sneak in little flirty comments. The way you attack people that tried to help you. I m not one of your fan club members and never will be. I just pray for the older lady you have duped into getting you the willly wonka golden ticket.

Oh you called his fiancee older duped woman, it's not good to name people that way.. show a bit of kindness to people who never spoke to you.

Do you think age matters when she's older than you and beautiful and you're younger than her but ugly.. Honestly, Zagray doesn't like to look at your face hahaha

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Bloody stink! He's back?!? :wacko:

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.