Tough_Era

Lesson Well Learned

104 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi VJ members!

Yeah the lesson's well learned.

Well, I didn't know which financial affidavit of support i should have been to file. So, i brought the wrong one the form I-864 Affidavit of Support instead the form I-134 Affidavit of Support.

They made decision before i pass the interview, i got now the dam 221(g), Sure god has not answered to my pray nor everyone's prays.

The interview was funny i'm sure it was not the real interview, they just didn't want to let me go back without having it..

cause i got weird questions like:

who cook dinner?

when does she cook dinner?

what her favorite meal does she like?

does she has a car? what color? what brand? how many doors in it?

how much does she earn in her job? what does she do with her money?

what does her grandkids like to do?

The woman "interviewer" was a Cherokee Japanese i think.. her eyes don't flash, flickering.

anyways, i'll get the form I-134 Affidavit of Support, I'm not obligated to make an appointment or call them cause i have the letter i will show security to let me go in, I will have to be there between 1 pm to 3 pm..

Then i will wait for the real interview i really want.

it was nice to experience and see what it's like to be in the consulate and be infront the interviewer..

she made me smile when she keeps looking straight into my eyes hahaha.. and i ended looking at her breasts now and then when i was lost minded thinking for some second hahaha.

Edited by zagray

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok u made me laugh

thanks

So seriously you had the opportunity to go in and get a taste...good for you.

and now you got the 221 (g)? what did is say? waiting for proper paperwork?

and then you get another interview?

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Did you know all the answers to her questions? If i was interviewing I'd probably mess a couple of those up.

RFQ [uSA] & SIMA [EGYPT]
Sima Applies for B2: 12/2012
5yr B2 approved: 02/2012
Married: 03/09/2012
NAO1: 04/25/2012
NAO2: 07/26/2012
8/8/2012: NVC Case Received
NVC #: 8/29/2012

1/24/13: AoS and 230 accepted
01/31/13: Rec'd checklist (expectedly)
02/14/13: Item @ NVC

CASE COMPLETE: 2/24/13
03/15/13: Interview date received
03/17/13: Medical
INTERVIEW: 4/03/13
"Approved Pending AP"
11/07/2013: Request for Updated Documents (via Egyptian consulate AP page)

12/20/2013: Request for return of Passport to Embassy (phone call)
01/13/2014: Passport returned to embassy

01/15/2014: Status Changed (CEAC) Visa Printed
VISA RECEIVED: 1/17/14 dancin5hr.gif

POE: JFK on 3/12/14 CLEARED!
Baby1 1/2015 Baby2 8/2106 isA

2016 Beginning naturalization process later this year, isA

Timeline

Totally inappropriate....

- looking at her breasts - when she had paid you respect and you do this to the interviewer?

huh.gif

it was HIS interview. :whistle:

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Interesting - and I can't believe it but I know the answers to all those questions of my fiancee.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

So inappropriate. So disappointing.

I hope the interviewer IS reading this and does connect who is saying this to real names. Stupid move, Z.

Ok u made me laugh

thanks

So seriously you had the opportunity to go in and get a taste...good for you.

and now you got the 221 (g)? what did is say? waiting for proper paperwork?

and then you get another interview?

Exactly, i will scan and print the paperwork later and upload it here to see.

Totally inappropriate....

- looking at her breasts - when she had paid you respect and you do this to the interviewer?

huh.gif

Unfortunately yes.

I'm evil huh?

Timeline

Correct, it is... somewhere in this cyber-world there are interviewers reading these post.

Just for the record...It was a jest w/ sarcasm on my part...I know my great dry humor cant always convey on here

I totally agree with you. If someone wants to mess up his brief chance it is his choice to do it.

Far be it for me to defend Z on here but this is the age that comes into play.

BTW

I did not read about where he was looking until after you posted...it was the Cheroke japanese??? that i found interesting... :blink: huh?

Edited by inluvnwaiting

event.png

event.png

Did you know all the answers to her questions? If i was interviewing I'd probably mess a couple of those up.

Those are not question really, i was expecting hard one.

there were more question i easily respond

like:

fiancee, parents, daughter, grandkids names, age and what they do.

did i meet him, talk to him?

what's fiancee job, where and when she started it? part time or full time job?

what it attracted you in your fiancee and vice versa.

why you didn't get married here in morocco? BECAUSE she was the first time she came to me.. and we're not supposed to get married in the first time we meet each other in person.. we never been into unconditionally marriage we had to make sure first and talk about it and then make the decision later after we met.

do you intend to work?

do you intend to study?

i wrote in paperwork no i don't want to work and no i don't want to study.

so when she asked me will you study and work??

I said yeah of course i will first have to work and study BUT i don't know what kind of work would be or where it would be since i'm not there yet.. i told her the same about studying there.. i don't know what the name of school would be and where it would be cause i'm not there yet and i will figure out later once i get there and see how things are.

what's her religion?

when did she get married, dicorved?

what's the name of her ex?

who pay for her the ticket to come to you?

when did you know?

how did you know her?

when did the relationship started to be more than friendship?

when did she prupose?

how many she visited you?

I'm trying to think of all question.

Zagray,

I guess the lesson well learned here is your poor fiance that you claim to love and miss while having the nerves to say you were "looking at the CO's breast" I hope she finds a man to love her and not a man who is a womanizer. You have showed your true colors here today and I hope others don't find your topic cute and funny. mad.gif

That was your interview by the way...... Don't expect another one

My fiancee knows that already cause i'm honest not only with vj memebres but everyone

I told her i was looking at her breast in seconds but not in sexual intention or something.. i found out i was looking into her breasts because i was lost in thinking then i up my eyes and looked at her.. i hope she didn't get offended indeed she has no breasts.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.