NC&LEYTE

Important info for all waiting NOA2 FROM NVC!!!!

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I contacted the NVC yesterday about my case. The gentleman I spoke with was very nice and patient. He took the time to explain some things to me that all of you waiting might find helpful while you wait. First of all VJ .com is not official website of the USCIS. On VJ .com the current processing time is March 14. The official USCIS is current time is Feb 27 that is the date they go by. So if your case is before Feb 27th then you should contact them they process by month more than by the date that is why approvals are so random like one is approved withe date 3/8 the next is approved 3/26. So if your date is between the 2 then then they are working on your block but just haven't got to your case yet. USCIS update its offical website about the middle of each month. I hope you all waiting find this useful info. He also stated once approved thing go much faster and more interaction between you and the USCIS. I wish you all success and godspeed in your case!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,

I contacted the NVC yesterday about my case. The gentleman I spoke with was very nice and patient. He took the time to explain some things to me that all of you waiting might find helpful while you wait. First of all VJ .com is not official website of the USCIS. On VJ .com the current processing time is March 14. The official USCIS is current time is Feb 27 that is the date they go by. So if your case is before Feb 27th then you should contact them they process by month more than by the date that is why approvals are so random like one is approved withe date 3/8 the next is approved 3/26. So if your date is between the 2 then then they are working on your block but just haven't got to your case yet. USCIS update its offical website about the middle of each month. I hope you all waiting find this useful info. He also stated once approved thing go much faster and more interaction between you and the USCIS. I wish you all success and godspeed in your case!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all NVC does not give NOA2. NVC will receive your case after you will get NOA2. You may not talked with NVC, it should be USCIS as your case is not approved yet.

Hope you will hear the good news soon

an1cMoo0g410000MTAwNzY0M3wzOTA0OTM5NDRkbGF8SW50ZXJ2aWV3IGFmdGVy.gif

sbuwda6l6ki.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from IR-1/CR-1 Process & Procedures to USCIS Service Centers forum; topic is about (or appears to be about) USCIS service center operations.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

first of all VJ NEVER claimed that it is an official site for USCIS, this is a forum but we consider it a family because everyone who is going through the process are helping each other... anyway going back to the main topic all updates made by this site is only based on its members updates too like for example the estimated times for the adjudication of each petition. wishing the best luck for your process and God speed :)

}Our Journey{

--October 22, 2010 * Started talking online "As friends"

--November 20,2010 * Became a couple (Started Dating)

--December 18,2011 * Met in person for first time @ Davao Int. Airport

--January 3,2012 * Returned to the US (saddest day of our lives)

--May 19,2012 * I-129F finally sent YAY!

--May 21,2012 * Packet 1 was received at Dallas Lockbox Facility

--May 23,2012 * First Notice Of Action (NOA1)

--May 24,2012 * $340.00 Check is Cashed By Department of Homeland Services

--May 29,2012 * Form I-797C NOA1 Received From USCIS California Service Center

--August 16,2012 * APPROVED I-129F!!! WOO! :) :) :)

--August 20,2012 * Second Notice Of Action Rcvd (NOA2 Hardcopy)

}*{Patience brings things worth waiting for}*{

He also stated once approved thing go much faster and more interaction between you and the USCIS.

Huh? :huh: What interaction?

Hmmm...A tier-one rep at the NVC call center who's giving advice about the USCIS. :rolleyes:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

oh great..i was from maasin

what part are you in Wisconsin my fiance is from where you are too :)

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Tomas Oppus,southern leyte here.living in ormoc right now,waiting for noa2. Jijijiji

My family are originally from near Ormoc - Merida.

14 Jan 2011 - Fiance sent me a message on a dating website

14 Jan 2011 - I added him on Facebook

26 Jan 2011 - Had a 5 hour long conversation that changed my life!

05 Feb 2011 - We decided to be an exclusive relationship

29 Jun 2011 - We met for the first time. It was exactly as I knew it would be!

14 Jul 2011 - He had to leave to go back to USA

17 Jul 2011 - Booked flights for me to go to USA for 3 months on VWP

29 Nov 2011 - Arrived in USA

25 Dec 2011 - HE PROPOSED!

21 Feb 2012 - Left USA for Australia

K1 Visa Process

16 Apr 2012 - NOA1

08 Aug 2012 - RFE

11 Sep 2012 - CSC received RFE documentation

11 Sep 2012 - Did Police Clearance

18 Sep 2012 - NOA 2

26 Sep 2012 - NVC sent case to consulate

16 Oct 2012 - Packet 3 received

18 Oct 2012 - Sent DS-230 off to Sydney Consulate

01 Nov 2012 - Medical completed

07 Nov 2012 - Packet 3 Sent to Consulate

08 Nov 2012 - Packet 3 Delivered

15 Nov 2012 - Packet 4 Received

18 Dec 2012 - Interview APPROVED!

28 Dec 2012 - Entered USA POE:- LAX

09 Jan 2013 - Married

Timeline

Hello everyone,

Hello, are you confused? NVC is where your case goes AFTER USCIS(VSC or CSC) approves it and sends your NOA2. You shouldnt be calling them as they are part of DOS, not homeland security (USICS) which is processing your I-129F application. I think you mean you called someone else. Anyways just hold on they are doin early March right now it wont be long now have patience ours took over 6 months.

Timeline

Tomas Oppus,southern leyte here.living in ormoc right now,waiting for noa2. Jijijiji

Im realy from macrohon southern leyte..just say maasin cuz its more familiar to everyone and bisdes my town is just next to maasin :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.