shessa

what next

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

praise the lord,, for seein the most expensive mr NOA2 but am little bit baffle guys, how can i get my case No? to proceed with ma medical nd interview guys with experience type me all instructions so i will move on from here i thank u lord nd also i pray those who waiting soon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

In 5 days or so, call the NVC and ask if they received your approved petition file from VSC. If they say it was received then go ahead and ask for the case number.

Good luck to you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

**Moved from K1 Progress Reports to MENA forum, as this question can be best addressed there.

This is probably better in the African Region rather than MENA.

RFQ [uSA] & SIMA [EGYPT]
Sima Applies for B2: 12/2012
5yr B2 approved: 02/2012
Married: 03/09/2012
NAO1: 04/25/2012
NAO2: 07/26/2012
8/8/2012: NVC Case Received
NVC #: 8/29/2012

1/24/13: AoS and 230 accepted
01/31/13: Rec'd checklist (expectedly)
02/14/13: Item @ NVC

CASE COMPLETE: 2/24/13
03/15/13: Interview date received
03/17/13: Medical
INTERVIEW: 4/03/13
"Approved Pending AP"
11/07/2013: Request for Updated Documents (via Egyptian consulate AP page)

12/20/2013: Request for return of Passport to Embassy (phone call)
01/13/2014: Passport returned to embassy

01/15/2014: Status Changed (CEAC) Visa Printed
VISA RECEIVED: 1/17/14 dancin5hr.gif

POE: JFK on 3/12/14 CLEARED!
Baby1 1/2015 Baby2 8/2106 isA

2016 Beginning naturalization process later this year, isA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

*Moved to Sub-Saharan.

It's considered Northern, but I'll move it again, not a problem.

Edited by Celeste & C

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

By North Africa it means Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt. Basically the Arabic speaking countries. Kenya isn't in North Africa. It's far too south to be part of North Africa.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

*Moved to Sub-Saharan.

It's considered Northern, but I'll move it again, not a problem.

Err, no. It's south of the Sahara. Kenya is part of the East African community.

OP: Join us here in the Nairobi Embassy thread. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/160251-nairobi-embassy-thread/ Lots of your questions can be answered there :)

K-1
09/09/09 - NOA1 :: 10/20/09 - NOA2 :: 01/11/10 - Interview :: 02/24/10 - POE :: 04/10/10 - Wedding

AOS
05/17/10 - NOA :: 06/08/10 - Transferred to CSC :: 07/02/10 - Biometrics :: 07/16/10 - EAD/AP Approved :: 10/26/10 - AOS Approved

ROC
08/16/12 - NOA :: 09/13/12 - Biometrics :: 04/12/13 - Approved :: 04/19/13 - GC received

Naturalization
08/22/13 - NOA :: 09/20/13 - Biometrics :: 01/30/14 - Interview - Approved :: 02/27/14 - Oath

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

praise the lord,, for seein the most expensive mr NOA2 but am little bit baffle guys, how can i get my case No? to proceed with ma medical nd interview guys with experience type me all instructions so i will move on from here i thank u lord nd also i pray those who waiting soon

Shessa, you and your fiancee' need to read the link I sent you in my personal message I responded to for you...the link to the K-1 visa packet on the Nairobi Embassy website. You should also read through the Nairob Embassy thread (Katie and Sifa provided the link). All of your questions will be answered there. The last few pages of the thread show pretty much what steps need to be taken and at what stage. Read through it...you'll find what you are looking for :thumbs:

Men are like stars ~ there are a million of them, but only ONE can make your dreams come true. I found my STAR...

event.png

~K E N Y A~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.