one...two...tree

California Rodeo Clown Makes Racist Joke About Michelle Obama

92 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

The "Moochelle" thing just reeks of elementary school bullying, though. Do people really think it's a clever enough name to repeat? I had no idea.

does 'mittens' reek of elementary bullying too? or is that clever? i have no idea.

If I said The Patriot was offered $100,000 to pose for Playgirl and you were offered $100 to pose for Modern Klansman, what would the implication be?

he'd sell magazines & i wouldn't? :unsure:

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I'm so tired of the "racists uprising" that has been more and more evident since Obama was elected. Michelle is an educated, successful, intelligent, strong, beautiful black woman. It's absolutely sad borderline pathetic how some people insult her features because they're intimidated by her existence. #sheisthe1stladygetoverit!

It's just a theory.. Really no difference than saying if you find her attractive. Just saying it in a different way. You really don't think Chelly would dig me ?? Is it cause I am white.. Racist !

I'm sure she'd fall for that charm of yours. What girl wouldn't? ;)

I'm so tired of the "racists uprising" that has been more and more evident since Obama was elected. Michelle is an educated, successful, intelligent, strong, beautiful black woman. It's absolutely sad borderline pathetic how some people insult her features because they're intimidated by her existence. #sheisthe1stladygetoverit!

she's so intimidating i just pee'd myself. no not really, i was laughing too hard at your post. :rofl:

7yqZWFL.jpg

does 'mittens' reek of elementary bullying too? or is that clever? i have no idea.

he'd sell magazines & i wouldn't? :unsure:

How is Mittens even remotely insulting? :lol: If it is, what on earth could a name like MITTENS be implying? He is prone to cold hands?

Or are you trying to say that Moochelle is harmless and doesn't mean to insult her at all?

Edited by Evylin

How is Mittens even remotely insulting? :lol: If it is, what on earth could a name like MITTENS be implying? He is prone to cold hands?

Or are you trying to say that Moochelle is harmless and doesn't mean to insult her at all?

are you saying that, when you call romney 'mittens' you're not being antagonistic?

when i say moochelle, i'm saying she's a big ole girl. have you not noticed the woman's girth increasing since living on pennsylvania ave?

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

are you saying that, when you call romney 'mittens' you're not being antagonistic?

when i say moochelle, i'm saying she's a big ole girl. have you not noticed the woman girth increasing since living on pennsylvania ave?

What? She's in excellent physical shape. We must be seeing two different women.

How is "Mittens" antagonistic? It's what his name reminds me of. How is it in any way insulting or bullying? It isn't.

Apparently this is "a big ole girl":

ap_michelle_obama_dnc_nt_120904_wg.jpg

Edited by Evylin

What? She's in excellent physical shape. We must be seeing two different women.

How is "Mittens" antagonistic? It's what his name reminds me of. How is it in any way insulting or bullying? It isn't.

Apparently this is "a big ole girl":

ap_michelle_obama_dnc_nt_120904_wg.jpg

thats why she's behind the podium. her butt is damn near a wide as her hands are apart.

if you're not being anagonistic why not use his name? mittens is more letters than mitt or romney. so it isn't a quicker/easier thing. now after he wins the election it'd be quicker & easier than 'The President of the United States of America Mitt Romney'. so, i guess you're just practicing. right?...good idea to stay ahead of the curve.

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

thats why she's behind the podium. her butt is a wide as her hands are apart.

if you're not being anagonistic why not use his name? mittens is more letters than mitt or romney. so it isn't a quicker/easier thing. now after he wins the election it'd be quicker & easier than 'The President of the UNited States of America Mitt Romney'. so, i guess you're just practicing. right?

I use his name faaaar more often than I use Mittens. I think I've said it MAYBE two or three tmes. I usually just call him Romney. Mittens is by no means insulting, it's what his name reminds me of. Like I said.

It's definitely not negative or bullying the way "Moochelle" is and what it's implying.

It's truly amazing she can even walk, given the size of her butt. Obviously.

fl-michelle-obama-dnc-on.jpg

Are you just intimidated that she could likely kick your ####? :lol:

Edited by Evylin

If that's "fat" to you, then the real world must be a horrifying place for you.

So I am assuming you got just as defensive when people insulted the first family when the Bush's were in the house. ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If that's "fat" to you, then the real world must be a horrifying place for you.

She has some back for sure. Big by some peoples standards for sure.. But not too bad from where I am sitting.

michelle-obama-butt.jpg