Pinocchio Liberal

The fact of the matter on Egypt and Libya

33 posts in this topic

I'd move back to Morocco in a heartbeat. No lie.

- white privileged American

If that's the case I take it you made that post from Morocco and not the US.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm completely miffed by those claiming the movie had nothing to do with anything. If it wasn't for the movie would we be seeing this level of massive violence and outrage? Give it the credit it's due and hold the person(s) responsible that made it. This wasn't freedom of speech for all those who made it. I believe it was intended to incite this violence and do the damage that is being done.

1) Nakula is a known criminal.

2) He's Egyptian and knows the nuances of the culture and society. Even though an Egyptian may be taken out of Egypt, Egypt is not taken out of the man. He still has contacts back there that go to his very roots.

3) He probably thought for a long time about this while in prison.

4) He also is probably really pissed at our federal government for catching and imprisoning him and he wanted to get back at them.

5) His actions show malicious intent in several ways. Commenting on an Egyptian Salafist Youtube page saying, "It's 100% American, you cows." Thus provoking them to look at his Youtube page to see who he was thus seeing his inflammatory video and giving them the material they need to be outraged.

6) He deceived the actors and actresses while making this film which also shows malicious intent.

7) He deceived and mislead many people not only reporters and journalists by saying the film was 100% American, that he was Israeli-American, and telling others he was just Israeli. This also shows malicious intent by directing any anger towards his ethnic identity towards America and Israel.

8) This guy in his right mind knew what he was doing with his production and hiding his identity. From others statements that collaborated with him he knew what kind of reaction he'd get and they specifically collaborated to target ultra conservative Muslims in order to get this reaction. He also certainly knew from past examples the kind of reaction this content would generate.

9) He is even quoted as saying in an audio interview it was a political statement and they were fighting a war of ideologies. Over there they don't separate church and State. Religion is political and this is where the problem lies because it provokes a political reaction. Acts of war in the name of religion and politics. By misleading and deceiving so many he's directed his targets political anger towards innocent people.

10) He formulated this plan to do damage to America, the Middle East and Israel.

Edited by Dr. A ♥ O

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

What's even more tantalizing, for me anyway, is the two culprits are Egyptian immigrants.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-filmmaker-20120914,0,6397127.story

One ran a low-profile Christian charity from a sleepy suburb east of Los Angeles. The other was a financially strapped gas station operator just out of federal prison.

In the last year, these men, both Egyptian immigrants, became unlikely collaborators in an endeavor that has shaken the stability of the Middle East.

Joseph Nassralla Abdelmasih, the president of the Duarte-based charity Media for Christ, and Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, a convicted felon from Cerritos, emerged Thursday as forces behind "Innocence of Muslims."

And, to add yet another layer to the turmoil:

http://mideastsoccer.blogspot.com/2012/09/middle-east-protests-ultras-settle.html

The anti-American protests spreading across the Middle East and North Africa may be fuelled by an obscure anti-Muslim American film but are really about domestic score settling and political maneuvering.

I'm completely miffed by those claiming the movie had nothing to do with anything. If it wasn't for the movie would we be seeing this level of massive violence and outrage? Give it the credit it's due and hold the person(s) responsible that made it. This wasn't freedom of speech for all those who made it. I believe it was intended to incite this violence and do the damage that is being done.

2) He's Egyptian and knows the nuances of the culture and society. Even though an Egyptian may be taken out of Egypt, Egypt is not taken out of the man. He still has contacts back there that go to his very roots.

4) He also is probably really pissed at our federal government for catching and imprisoning him and he wanted to get back at them.

5) His actions show malicious intent in several ways. Commenting on an Egyptian Salafist Youtube page saying, "It's 100% American, you cows." Thus provoking them to look at his Youtube page to see who he was thus seeing his inflammatory video and giving them the material they need to be outraged.

6) He deceived the actors and actresses while making this film which also shows malicious intent.

7) He deceived and mislead many people not only reporters and journalists by saying the film was 100% American, that he was Israeli-American, and telling others he was just Israeli. This also shows malicious intent by directing any anger towards his ethnic identity towards America and Israel.

8) This guy in his right mind knew what he was doing with his production and hiding his identity. From others statements that collaborated with him he knew what kind of reaction he'd get and they specifically collaborated to target ultra conservative Muslims in order to get this reaction. He also certainly knew from past examples the kind of reaction this content would generate.

9) He is even quoted as saying in an audio interview it was a political statement and they were fighting a war of ideologies. Over there they don't separate church and State. Religion is political and this is where the problem lies because it provokes a political reaction. Acts of war in the name of religion and politics. By misleading and deceiving so many he's directed his targets political anger towards innocent people.

10) He formulated this plan to do damage to America, the Middle East and Israel.

So ya...let's blame a fictional movie and not the crowd who over ran our embassies and murdered our Ambassador. Because sane people riot and murder over a movie just like they do with a cartoon and/or a book. :wacko:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

What's even more tantalizing, for me anyway, is the two culprits are Egyptian immigrants.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-filmmaker-20120914,0,6397127.story

One ran a low-profile Christian charity from a sleepy suburb east of Los Angeles. The other was a financially strapped gas station operator just out of federal prison.

In the last year, these men, both Egyptian immigrants, became unlikely collaborators in an endeavor that has shaken the stability of the Middle East.

Joseph Nassralla Abdelmasih, the president of the Duarte-based charity Media for Christ, and Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, a convicted felon from Cerritos, emerged Thursday as forces behind "Innocence of Muslims."

And, to add yet another layer to the turmoil:

http://mideastsoccer.blogspot.com/2012/09/middle-east-protests-ultras-settle.html

The anti-American protests spreading across the Middle East and North Africa may be fuelled by an obscure anti-Muslim American film but are really about domestic score settling and political maneuvering.

What's even more interesting is why people go nuts and murder over a movie. That's even more interesting than any people or motivation behind said movie. What kind of people riot and commit murder over a movie and/or a cartoon?

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

What's even more interesting is why people go nuts and murder over a movie. That's even more interesting than any people or motivation behind said movie. What kind of people riot and commit murder over a movie and/or a cartoon?

Has anyone actually seen the full length movie? I read that it was played one time, in Hollywood, to an audience of twelve. I believe all anyone has ever seen is the 12 minute trailer.

Regardless, the movie was made by two Arabs and left to die an anonymous death until another Arab, a talk show host in Egypt, played the trailer (with Arabic subtitles) on a station owned by yet another Arab (a Saudi).

Just who exactly was it inciting anyone?

Edited by Ihavequestions

Has anyone actually seen the full length movie? I read that it was played one time, in Hollywood, to an audience of twelve. I believe all anyone has ever seen is the 12 minute trailer.

Regardless, the movie was made by two Arabs and left to die an anonymous death until another Arab, a talk show host in Egypt, played the trailer (with Arabic subtitles) on a station owned by yet another Arab (a Saudi).

Just who exactly was it inciting anyone?

Fact of the matter is that normal people aren't incited to violence over a movie.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Seems Barrack the Obama Owns the Egypt and Libya wars seeing he started them. (cant blame Bush) Blame a frickin MOVIE? Oh yeah its the movies fault! :rofl: Mean while I'm goin to Vegas! Oh and you followers in the Media Blame Romney would ya.

Yes my lord.

Obama started the revolution in Egypt ? :rofl:

Get a clue. Obama continued to support the dictator in the face of the Egyptian democratic uprising, approved an addition $1.3 billion in December 2010 to help prop up Mubarak's repressive regime in the face of the challenge from Egypt's people, refused to criticize the dictatorship when it tried to violently suppress democratic protests, and even claimed that Mubarak was not an "authoritarian ruler."

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

In the gun control debates the logic always follows with, "Gun don't kill people. People kill people." While others say, "No bullets kill people because they make the wounds."

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

In this case Nikula not only made the ammo in collaboration he gave it to them with intent to kill and do damage.

Edited by Dr. A ♥ O

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

The mods, Ahem!! :whistle: are like libt@rd media for Obummer regime...

Isn't that the truth. If your discussing Muslims you have to be very careful as to not get nuked. If your talking about Christians , then they believe in free speech. during the Chick-Fil-A thing I read more nasty accusations and read more generalizations about Christians without one rebuke or nuke. However now that the topic is Muslims the big hammers are out, so that we don't make generalizations, stereotypes or racist comments.

In the gun control debates the logic always follows with, "Gun don't kill people. People kill people." While others say, "No bullets kill people because they make the wounds."

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

In this case Nikula not only made the ammo in collaboration he gave it to them with intent to kill and do damage.

Why, who, what or how isn't the issue. The issue is that normal and rational people don't go nuts over a movie. Do you get the point? It's not NORMAL to go nuts and get violent over a movie.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Why, who, what or how isn't the issue. The issue is that normal and rational people don't go nuts over a movie. Do you get the point? It's not NORMAL to go nuts and get violent over a movie.

The violence is deplorable. That said 65 embassies and consulates around the world have issued emergency messages about threats of violence. The world has been rocked from this. Even religious leaders and diplomatic officials recognize that it's was wrong what the filmmaker did. Do you get the point?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Your advocating holding the makers of a movie responsible.. instead of the militant thug scum of the earth that killed and committed murder. So if a Muslim made of film making fun of Jesus and I went on a rampage and killed a bunch of Muslims, it would be the movies fault >?

Timeline

Your advocating holding the makers of a movie responsible.. instead of the militant thug scum of the earth that killed and committed murder. So if a Muslim made of film making fun of Jesus and I went on a rampage and killed a bunch of Muslims, it would be the movies fault >?

Make no mistake the "militant thug scum" will not go unpunished. Do you have examples time and again of this happening in the case you've proposed?

Edited by Dr. A ♥ O

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png