Pinocchio Liberal

The fact of the matter on Egypt and Libya

33 posts in this topic

Seems Barrack the Obama Owns the Egypt and Libya wars seeing he started them. (cant blame Bush) Blame a frickin MOVIE? Oh yeah its the movies fault! :rofl: Mean while I'm goin to Vegas! Oh and you followers in the Media Blame Romney would ya.

Yes my lord.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Seems Barrack the Obama Owns the Egypt and Libya wars seeing he started them. (cant blame Bush) Blame a frickin MOVIE? Oh yeah its the movies fault! :rofl: Mean while I'm goin to Vegas! Oh and you followers in the Media Blame Romney would ya.

Yes my lord.

This

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Yes my lord.

I am amazed at all the violence and murder, and it seems all several can talk about on this site is the outrage over a stupid movie.

I am amazed at all the violence and murder, and it seems all several can talk about on this site is the outrage over a stupid movie.

You must be talking about the people who never served in the US military and like to blame white people along with the rest of western civilization for all the worlds woe's.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Because it is easier to blame someone else than actually admitting our foreign policy blows and that there is nothing you can ever do to appease these terrorists. Seems like with all the high tech cyber spying going on these days that the cyber cops would have got wind of this as soon as it was posted on YouTube.

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Because it is easier to blame someone else than actually admitting our foreign policy blows and that there is nothing you can ever do to appease these terrorists. Seems like with all the high tech cyber spying going on these days that the cyber cops would have got wind of this as soon as it was posted on YouTube.

Got wind of what? Why should the US curtail freedom of speech just because a bunch of people stuck in the 7th century have a problem with it? You remember that comic posted in the Danish news a few years back and what happened after that? They guy who wrote that comic still has around the clock security along with a safe room in his house. Why should Westerners have to change their life style and put a leash on their freedoms just to appease that bunch?

sigbet.jpg

Got wind of what? Why should the US curtail freedom of speech just because a bunch of people stuck in the 7th century have a problem with it? You remember that comic posted in the Danish news a few years back and what happened after that? They guy who wrote that comic still has around the clock security along with a safe room in his house. Why should Westerners have to change their life style and put a leash on their freedoms just to appease that bunch?

A Darn Men. Can you imagine the liberal lather they would be in if a Video poking fun at Jesus had been done, and some Christian wing nut killed a Muslim over it. The news media and liberals would go into overdrive.

LIAR!!!!!\ Edited by Pinocchio Liberal

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

― Andrew Wilkow

A Darn Men. Can you imagine the liberal lather they would be in if a Video poking fun at Jesus had been done, and some Christian wing nut killed a Muslim over it. The news media and liberals would go into overdrive.

Yet do you notice how you don't see the Libs choosing to immigrate to any of those countries? I wonder how many Westerners gave up their citizenship to move to a 3rd world country? I'm betting not many.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I never said we should have to change, like I said before " there is Nothing we can ever do to appease these terrorists' So that does not leave many options on the table for those who dare exercise their right of free speech. You can speak your mind and hide forever or you can deal with the problem. I am pretty sure the mods here have been working overtime watching threads to make sure nothing was posted here that would draw attention to this site , so that in itself is a partial victory in the win column for the terrorist.

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Its a shame to hold on to a loser!

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Timeline

I never said we should have to change, like I said before " there is Nothing we can ever do to appease these terrorists' So that does not leave many options on the table for those who dare exercise their right of free speech. You can speak your mind and hide forever or you can deal with the problem. I am pretty sure the mods here have been working overtime watching threads to make sure nothing was posted here that would draw attention to this site , so that in itself is a partial victory in the win column for the terrorist.

The mods, Ahem!! :whistle: are like libt@rd media for Obummer regime...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yet do you notice how you don't see the Libs choosing to immigrate to any of those countries? I wonder how many Westerners gave up their citizenship to move to a 3rd world country? I'm betting not many.

I'd move back to Morocco in a heartbeat. No lie.

- white privileged American

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I'd move back to Morocco in a heartbeat. No lie.

- white privileged American

Tons of French and Germans got there before you. You can't buy a fixer up riad in a crowded medina for less than a million dollars there now.

Edited by Sofiyya