NiNi123

VictiM of marriage fraud

78 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Continue.

I make a mistake of trusting this guy. What done is done. All I want is to move on with my child without knowing that I and my co sponsor have to be responsible for him here. I want he out of our life. I hope to have a way to withrawn our affidavit of support that is all. Thy is the headache. Thnks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Continue.

I make a mistake of trusting this guy. What done is done. All I want is to move on with my child without knowing that I and my co sponsor have to be responsible for him here. I want he out of our life. I hope to have a way to withrawn our affidavit of support that is all. Thy is the headache. Thnks

I feel for your plight but he is here legally so he is only leaving if he chooses to leave. The I-864 is written specifically for when things go wrong - This would be a textbook case. Hopefully he will never need assistance but if he does then you and any co-sponsor is responsible.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Nini23 unfortunately you can't withdraw he I-864.He got his 10 GC.It's sad that your relationship is over, but don't waste your time thinking what to do to "deport him' because IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE. Move on and good luck.

Timeline

Are you the sister that is the co-sponsor or are you the sis that had the baby and husband?

Anyway you can't do anything about pulling the support papers because the person has already recieved their greencard. That is why as a contract people are to READ the Affidavit of Support documen

t BEFORE it is signed and know that when you do

you are 100% sure that the immigrant won't become a

public charge/use means tested benefits and if they do you're 100% liable. What you should do if you are quite positive you have been scammed is gather quality evidence and send it to ICE. They may not deport the husband but what it could do is give him hell during Naturalization or if he should petition for a new wife.

Who are you? How do you know aim the co sPonosr? Is it Nam?

Timeline

Are you the sister that is the co-sponsor or are you the sis that had the baby and husband?

Anyway you can't do anything about pulling the support papers because the person has already recieved their greencard. That is why as a contract people are to READ the Affidavit of Support document BEFORE it is signed and know that when you do you are 100% sure that the immigrant won't become a public charge/use means tested benefits and if they do you're 100% liable. What you should do if you are quite positive you have been scammed is gather quality evidence and send it to ICE. They may not deport the husband but what it could do is give him hell during Naturalization or if he should petition for a new wife.

Hi, Whoever you are.

Yes, I don't have solid evidence, I will just have to write a letter state that he is living me, and go to the USCIS office and give it to them. I know there is nothing that I can do to deport this guy, but hopefully they don't let him become UC. or renewal his green card.

He is so evil... The baby is just 2 weeks old... How can a human do that to their child for just a GC... .I can't believe it..

You have the option of putting him on Child support if he choose not to be a man and take care of his child on his own.

AOS from F-1(Married to USC
06.08.12 - AOS mailed
09.18.12 - Interview.....Approved!!

ROC- Divorce Waiver
05/09/14- I-751 packet mailed to CSC
05/12/14- NOA1 Receipt date
07/01/14- Biometrics Appt

08/11/14- RFE received

09/08/14- RFE response received by USCIS

09/22/14- 10yrs GC Approved!!

The divorce is going to be difficult. I don't know his address, i can't serve him the paper.

Not necessarily - google "divorce by publication + your state"

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You say what you want,when you are not wearing the shoes,you can feel the bore from the tack.Let the one without sin cast the first stone.Im marraige,everyone wants something from everyone and that is love.Thats what we all are looking for and we end up being hurt,so stop judging.Dont US citizens commit frauds?Not all US citizens are the victims and the Immigration knows that.

I am a USC and I am sorry you went thru this and my husband comes from a HIGH fraud country and it may or may not work out for us I pray it does but it is a gamble when you marry anyone. My ex husband was a USC and he was bipolar one minute sweet as can be next minute so cruel... relaltionships are a gamble regardless of who you marry... I think what happens the shock of the marriage ending after investing so much time for both parties not just the USC..for the USC they decide they have been used and now they are on the line because of the AOS.... so my advise is READ WHAT U SIGN you are agreeing to this regardless of what happens to your marriage. The best revenge anyone can have on a spouse that wronged them is to have a happy life without them... So I hope your future is bright and you find that right person not all USC cry scam.. but some do rightfully but some immagrants can say the same...

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks

best of luck but just so you know some men are just jerks there are alot of guys in this country that are USC that walk out on their kids. Maybe being a dad freaked him out.. I dont know how long you have been seperated now but he may realize it was a mistake and come back. But either way it sounds like you have a good family behind you so love that baby and take care of yourself right now your hormones are all over the place after just having a baby this stress is not good for you or the baby. The best thing that ever happened to me were my kids. Regardless of his decission to stay or go you are the lucky one to have that baby. But he is not off the hook you need to make him pay child support. That you dont let him get away from. Let him have the American dream which is work hard everyday for every penny you get.. But also make him pay the american child support.... Good luck...

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Laura

I want a divorce but he didn't want. He refused to tell me where he live. How I can serve hum the divorce paper. How I can get divorce? How can I get child support? He threaten me that one day after he makes good money he will cone back to get my baby. What evil person he left me not letting me know where he is now he threaten to come back get my baby, that is nog fair. He need to be punish

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.