yali

Need help with DS-3032

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I guess I am oddball....but I love being oddball

I emailed the DS-3032 as an attachment, sent from petitioner's email. Had no problems. DS-3032 accepted.

But ultimately it is your choice how you want to do it...

OH that's great good.gifgood.gif

If you are not from an electronic processing country.....the DS-230 needs to have the original (no photocopy) signature of the applicant.

good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

01-16-2008 Met in Argentina, started dating

07-03-2008 Moved in together

03-01-2011 Married;)

04-21-2011 Sent I-130

04-26-2011 Delivered 1:35p

04-28-2011 NOA1 E-mail, off to CSC

05-02-2011 NOA1 Hard copy, Priority date 4-28-2001

07-14-2011 NOA2 E-mail

I-130 Approved in 11 weeks!!!:)

***A break from paperwork, not quite ready to move to US, together in Buenos Aires and loving married life:))))

NVC JOURNEY

08-01-2011 Case recieved by NVC

04-19-2012 Paid IV and AOS fees online, PROCESSING

04-23-2012 AOS and IV status PAID

07-12-2012 Sent IV packet from Argentina FINALLY:))

07-18-2012 Sent my AOS packet to joint sponsor in US to attach her I-184

07-23-2012 IV Packet arrives at NVC!!!

07-31-2012 Called NVC and received e-mail, IV processed:))

08-07-2012 AOS overnighted via FED EX

08-08-2012 NVC receives AOS

08-14-2012 CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!

Patience, Acceptance, Surrender...

If you are not from an electronic processing country.....the DS-230 needs to have the original (no photocopy) signature of the applicant.

and how do I find out if we can process this application electronically? OMG this whole process is giving me a headache I cant wait for this to be over and my husband is here with me

thank you

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

and how do I find out if we can process this application electronically? OMG this whole process is giving me a headache I cant wait for this to be over and my husband is here with me

No need for headache.....just one step at a time. Here is a link for the countries that qualify for electronic processing. If your country is not on this list then you must submit all forms in paper format through the mail. Civil documents must be originals and application must have original signature of applicant.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_5165.html

thank you

What I did was email it to him and then he signed it and scanned it back to me. I then printed it and filed out the information and then I mailed it like that. NVC accepted it. But one thing you need to remember is that at the consulate, they want ALL original copies. So make sure you fill ds230 form out and when you go for your cita, have your SO sign it. At the Dominican consulate, they won't accept anything that is scanned. It sounds more complicated than what it is lol let me know if you have any questions.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

here is the best email template of all time for the DS-3032

Email To: NVCINQUIRY@state.gov

EMAIL Subject: <NVC CASE NUMBER> - <FULL NAME OF BENEFICIARY>

NVC Case Number: <NVC CASE NUMBER>

USCIS Receipt Number: <USCIS RECEIPT NUMBER>

Petitioner's Name: <FULL NAME>

Petitioner's Date of Birth: <MONTH/DAY/YEAR>

Beneficiary's Name: <FULL NAME>

Beneficiary's Date of Birth: <MONTH/DAY/YEAR>

Form DS-3032

U.S. Department of State

CHOICE OF ADDRESS AND AGENT

For Immigrant Visa Applicants

Dear Sir/Madam:

My name is <BENEFICIARY'S FULL NAME> and my NVC case number is: <NVC CASE NUMBER>

I appoint <PETITIONER'S FULL NAME> as my agent to receive mail about my application.

Mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my immigrant visa application should be sent to:

<FULL NAME OF PETITIONER>

<STREET NUMBER AND NAME> <APT. #>

<CITY STATE AND ZIP>

<COUNTRY>

Phone: <PETITIONER'S PHONE#> Email: <PETITIONER'S EMAIL>

Sincerely,

<FULL NAME OF BENEFICIARY>

Email: <BENEFICIARY'S EMAIL>

What I did was email it to him and then he signed it and scanned it back to me. I then printed it and filed out the information and then I mailed it like that. NVC accepted it. But one thing you need to remember is that at the consulate, they want ALL original copies. So make sure you fill ds230 form out and when you go for your cita, have your SO sign it. At the Dominican consulate, they won't accept anything that is scanned. It sounds more complicated than what it is lol let me know if you have any questions.

And this worked for the ds-230 form? Not the ds-3032. I have a headache just thinking about this

I just read your post again and I was thinking of a different form, my apologies. For that form you just have to call nvc and they'll put you and your husband on it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.