Danno

JOe Biden out... Hillary in?

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Some news reports lead to speculation that Joe Biden is getting axed for Hillary.

My speculation is YES it will happen, maybe this weekend.

Seems Joe is all "drag" and hillary might give lift to a troubled campaign.

Anyone want to go on the record with your projection.... and why?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think she may be the candidtate - this would appeal to some female voters.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Timeline

RCP average has Obama up 3.5%. A week in, Mitt has gotten zero boost out of Ryan.

Fox News has Obama up 9%.

Intrade sees Obama re-election at 56.4% vs. Romney winning at 42.3%.

What trouble? You mean Romney's trouble? That's easy. Nobody likes him.

Now, would making that switch be wise for Obama? I think it would be. Mitt and Paul could go on packing if they'd be facing an Obama/Clinton ticket. Who knows?

Timeline

RCP average has Obama up 3.5%. A week in, Mitt has gotten zero boost out of Ryan.

Fox News has Obama up 9%.

Intrade sees Obama re-election at 56.4% vs. Romney winning at 42.3%.

What trouble? You mean Romney's trouble? That's easy. Nobody likes him.

Now, would making that switch be wise for Obama? I think it would be. Mitt and Paul could go on packing if they'd be facing an Obama/Clinton ticket. Who knows?

So I take that as you vote "no" it won't happen.

Edited by Danno

William Penn

I can see it happening, there are times when Joe Biden makes Sarah Palin look intelligent. I think it would be a smart move by Obama. Obama/Clinton should have been the ticket in 2008.

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

hmmmm, might be a way he could get her to stick around.

From what I've heard she won't be around a Sec. of State next term if he's re-elected, so maybe this will be a way for him to talk her into staying?

It would be interesting, because I really don't think they get along too well.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

hmmmm, might be a way he could get her to stick around.

From what I've heard she won't be around a Sec. of State next term if he's re-elected, so maybe this will be a way for him to talk her into staying?

It would be interesting, because I really don't think they get along too well.

Hillary wants to run in 2016. She must know that Obama/Clinton would be harder to beat for Romney/Ryan than Obama/Biden. If asked, she will serve. She's always been a good soldier. And it might just up her outlook for 2016.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Biden's slip ups have been highlighted. So yes, Hillary will run if asked.

does-biden-need-cat-scan-biden-politics-1345139179.jpg

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Timeline

ONe of my favorites was when he talked about being aN AVERAGE GUY..... and eating at some dinner in his home town....... Dinner had been closed for like 2 decades.

William Penn

ONe of my favorites was when he talked about being aN AVERAGE GUY..... and eating at some dinner in his home town....... Dinner had been closed for like 2 decades.

You mean diner? I remember. Biden is probably one of your more average guys in Congress. None of them is truly average but Biden isn't super wealthy or enormously detached. I think Biden gets average people more than most politicians in D.C.

Not gonna happen. Biden may be prone to the occasional (okay...more than occasional) gaffe, but people like him. He is much more of an asset to the ticket than Hillary would be, and even if there was some reason Obama wanted him gone, or Biden wanted out, it's way too late in the campaign to pull a stunt that has tons of risk and almost no benefits. Even in the remote chance there's a plan in the works to oust Biden, it won't happen until after the election.

I can see it happening, there are times when Joe Biden makes Sarah Palin look intelligent. I think it would be a smart move by Obama. Obama/Clinton should have been the ticket in 2008.

I agree. Liberal or conservative you have to admit Joe Biden is a moron. Like a bad Saturday night live character.

I may not agree with Hillary a lot but she is not stupid like Joe.

Joe who? We have a VP? Where has he been for 4 years? I mean seriously...

Most of the Repubs I know despise Romney. They are planning on voting for Dan Quayle. Oops...I pulled a Biden. I mean they are planning on voting for Ron Paul.

Total elapsed time between filing I-129F to GC in hand 569 days or 1 Year, 6 months, 22 days.

Timeline

Not gonna happen. Biden may be prone to the occasional (okay...more than occasional) gaffe, but people like him. He is much more of an asset to the ticket than Hillary would be, and even if there was some reason Obama wanted him gone, or Biden wanted out, it's way too late in the campaign to pull a stunt that has tons of risk and almost no benefits. Even in the remote chance there's a plan in the works to oust Biden, it won't happen until after the election.

Sure I like to laugh a little at gaffs but until you have tried public speaking you have no idea how easy it is to say something stupid as you are searching for your next sentence.

I am much more critical of people who make up stuff but thats more in the B.S> dept than a gaff.

Bidins gaffs are not what concerns me it is some of the very odd positions he has taken in the past..... and how utterly wrong he was.

William Penn