jimandlinie

Filling out I-134

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi again everone,

Well I am working on my affidavit of support I-134. I have ordered 3 years of tax transcrips to send. ( Because I read a forum that that is the way to go) I have my employers verification letter alredy. Do I need to send in Property statments I received? 401K statements? Pay Stubs?

Also I have a complete copy of the I-129f that was approved and the N0A 1 and NOA 2. I understand it is not necessary to send to my fiancie'e. Is that correct?

Thanks again for everones help!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi again everone,

Well I am working on my affidavit of support I-134. I have ordered 3 years of tax transcrips to send. ( Because I read a forum that that is the way to go) I have my employers verification letter alredy. Do I need to send in Property statments I received? 401K statements? Pay Stubs?

Also I have a complete copy of the I-129f that was approved and the N0A 1 and NOA 2. I understand it is not necessary to send to my fiancie'e. Is that correct?

Thanks again for everones help!

If you have enough income for the 125% requirement for your household size plus the beneficiary, then no need to list assets on the I-134. Leave that part of the form blank, and of course no need to send documents about assets in that case. The tax transcripts, letter from employer and most recent pay stub(s) should be all you need.

If you need to use to offset a shortcoming in your income, then I suggest you read the I-864 instructions to learn more about assets and what is needed to document them.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you meet the income requirement your fiancee only needs your 2009, 2010, and 2011 ITR and W2, recent pay stubs and your employment certificate. My fiance meets the income requirement but we decided to add his bank statements and 401k. You don't need to send her the 129f and noa2. keep the noa2 for the adjustment of status

01-26-12 - Sent the I-129f to TX

02-02-12 - NOA1

06-19-12 - NOA2

08-13-12 - Approved!

11-02-12 - Filed for AOS

11-07-12 - NOA1

12-03-12 - Biometrics

2013.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

Don't send her a complete copy of your I-129 packet (including original receipts) at your own peril.

Is it possible that she will need documents or information from it at her interview? Yes.

Is it possible that she will need documents or information from it at her CFO seminar? Yes.

How would you feel if she left her interview with a 221g in her hand and tears in her eyes all because you didn't send something that you thought she didn't need?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Don't send her a complete copy of your I-129 packet (including original receipts) at your own peril.

Is it possible that she will need documents or information from it at her interview? Yes.

Is it possible that she will need documents or information from it at her CFO seminar? Yes.

How would you feel if she left her interview with a 221g in her hand and tears in her eyes all because you didn't send something that you thought she didn't need?

I will sent her everthing except the original NOA 1 and NOA 2 she will get the original receipts and signed paperwork... Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I will sent her everthing except the original NOA 1 and NOA 2 she will get the original receipts and signed paperwork... Thanks

I made two sided color copies of the NOA1 and NOA2 and sent them to my fiancee. They look pretty damn good and when she went in for her Police Clearance the officer was thought the NOA2 was the original so he just made a copy. For all the documents that have color in them (birth certificate, name change, translations, etc.), I have also made color copies of those. Good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.