PD is Current.

October 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

504 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey Ali Khan ... congratulations !!! i want to know WHAT IS UR WIFE'S PD... WHEN DID U GET INTERVIEW LETTER AS NO ONE HAS GOT YET !!!

PD : NOVEMBER 14TH 2010 !!! Interview 14th march 2013 at New Delhi embassy.

Timeline

Lolz Shantie36... U r right..BUT he try to send positive vibes out so positive vibes can come back !!!

And if, what we send does not come back in currrent VB than we try send da same vibes again for next month VB prediction.. :P Some times hopes gives lot of strength...

Seeing all the post from all VJ'ers.. makes me feel I ma not alone waiting and getting desparate at times... And especially when the I/L are received to any one of us, makes ma day!! :dance:

HEY SWEETYMISTRY I REALLY APPRECIATE THE WAY U THINK..... EVEN I TRY TO BE POSITIVE ALL THE TIME... BUT YAAR SEPARATION KILLS.... LETS HOPE THIS TIMES THE VB WILL GIVE REALLY A GOOD NEWS... ONE VJ'ER ALI KHAN ALSO GOT THE INTERVIEW LETTER...N HAS INERVIEW ON 13TH SEPT. HOPEFULLY SOON ALL OTHERS WHO ARE CLOSER WILL GET IL..

PD NOVEMBER 16 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

My prediction for the October 2012 VB is June 15, 2010.....I based my prediction on the previous year's Oct movement which was 38 days, and also the movement from the recent VB releases...

OCTOBER 2012 VB...COME BABY COME......

Dushelele...PD September 2010....

Pray to God that no matter what...PD becomes current by January 2010..Tied of being on F1 status but thank God I am with my wife....VJ has given me courage and hope that one day I will obtain my GC and not have to maintain my F1 status...The day I will file my I485 for AOS, I will be the happiest man alive considering that I will be able to work hence utilize my Masters degree attained in the US after paying hefty university fees as an international student, and am still in school for my second masters...And the sad thing is I cannot be able to use my education ...NO WORKING......

Let's keep keeping on.....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yesterday my wife had a medical and she was all set !!!!

Interview is on 13 Sep

Hi. Just wanna know what is your wife's pd..

Hi. Just wanna know what is your wife's pd..

Is there anyone on here who has aug 18 2010 pd? And heard anything from nvc? Tnx

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Yesterday my wife had a medical and she was all set !!!!

Interview is on 13 Sep

Good luck to you and your wife....My husband is waiting for his medical exam, which will be on the 4th of September and his interview will be on the 10th of September...His PD is 26 March 2010..Getting very excited, but nervous at the same time...the Albanian consulate is known for bringing, especially the male applicants, back for a second or third time....Hopefully not my husband...we have everything they could possibly ask for...unless they ask for a DNA Paternity test for our two children (they have done that a lot lately)....that will delay things more and plus is also expensive. Anyway, we are prepared for the worst and hope for the best...that's all we can do. Good luck to everyone else in this forum...Keep supporting each other...it is very important...I will update. :)

Timeline

Hey Ali Khan ... congratulations !!! i want to know WHAT IS UR WIFE'S PD... WHEN DID U GET INTERVIEW LETTER AS NO ONE HAS GOT YET !!!

if i m not wrong his wife's pd is 5th April...

Good luck to you and your wife....My husband is waiting for his medical exam, which will be on the 4th of September and his interview will be on the 10th of September...His PD is 26 March 2010..Getting very excited, but nervous at the same time...the Albanian consulate is known for bringing, especially the male applicants, back for a second or third time....Hopefully not my husband...we have everything they could possibly ask for...unless they ask for a DNA Paternity test for our two children (they have done that a lot lately)....that will delay things more and plus is also expensive. Anyway, we are prepared for the worst and hope for the best...that's all we can do. Good luck to everyone else in this forum...Keep supporting each other...it is very important...I will update. :)

thank you for your wishes and good luck to you also......

Timeline

Hii friends I have a confusion . Plz help. :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Ali khan and one more member of VJ having pd in MARCH AND APRIL have the interview in September but the current vb is 8th may which i think that those members should have done with the interview in AUGUST !!!! which is not there... !!! Y so ?????? :wacko::angry: HOw will this months VB move?? :help: I m tensed and confused.

PD : 16 NOVEMBER 2010.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hii friends I have a confusion . Plz help. :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Ali khan and one more member of VJ having pd in MARCH AND APRIL have the interview in September but the current vb is 8th may which i think that those members should have done with the interview in AUGUST !!!! which is not there... !!! Y so ?????? :wacko::angry: HOw will this months VB move?? :help: I m tensed and confused.

PD : 16 NOVEMBER 2010.

I think you are quite confused. When the monthly cut-off date is earlier than your priority date then NVC emails you about your interview. Only persons with a priority date earlier than a cut-off date are entitled to allotment of a visa number. The cut-off date for the month of September 2012 is 8th May 2010, that is why they have interviews in September 2012. The cut-off date of August 2012 was 15 March 2010 in which their priority date was before the cut-off date.

--

Regards,

Mahrukh

PD:08/5/2010

RD:08/13/2010

NOA1:08/24/2010

NOA2:12/28/2010

Added-to-NVC:12/30/2010

NVC-sends-COA/AOS:1/4/2011

COA-email-to-NVC:1/8/2011

NVC-instructions-email:1/8/2011

COA-email-reply-from-NVC:1/10/2011

NVC-entered-COA-agent-info:1/11/2011

IV-fee-email:1/12/2011

AOS-fee-MAIL-&-copy-of-choice-of-agent-received:1/13/2011

AOS-fee-paid:1/14/2011

AOS-form-sent:2/11/2011

IV-fee-paid:3/11/2011

DS-packet-sent:3/19/2011

NVC-Case-Complete:4/11/2011

INTERVIEW:12/21/2012

Passport received:12/27/2012

Timeline

My wife PD date is April 05 2010 and we got the interview letter on 30th July.

Timeline

Islamabad Embassy is also same with the male candidates but they are soft with Females. I hope every thing will be set on 13th.

Pray for me..............

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.