sunayana

All Vermont April 2012 Filers

336 posts in this topic

Almighty God,heavenly father,i want all the april filers to get an aproval this month of september,so that may filers will be next,this i pray,in JESUS name,Amen.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I don't think they are doing it in order I wonder how they choose which petitions they work on

Its completely random. I read somewhere on this site about the process from an officer that used to work at the Service center. he said that they take a box of cases off the shelf and work on it. Additionally, if your case is in a box that is on an officer's desk and he goes on vacation then you have to wait even longer....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Its completely random. I read somewhere on this site about the process from an officer that used to work at the Service center. he said that they take a box of cases off the shelf and work on it. Additionally, if your case is in a box that is on an officer's desk and he goes on vacation then you have to wait even longer....

Oh no I hope that is not the case I hope I get something back soon

Guys it wasnt my petition that got approved, I wish! It was just a heads up that those guys petition got approved. I get alerts when someone with the same type of timeline as mine updates theirs. You can find the info on Igors List as well if you search I-130, VSC.

guyne8c.png

Almighty God,heavenly father,i want all the april filers to get an aproval this month of september,so that may filers will be next,this i pray,in JESUS name,Amen.

Amen Brett and Alma. Thank you

guyne8c.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.