I AM NOT THAT GUY

Obama in 2009: If the Economy isn't Fixed in 3 Years There Will be a 1 Term Proposition

25 posts in this topic

A President who didn't manage to do everything they said they would do? Well I'll be damned. Surely this is the first time this has happened!

Luckily for Obama, he's running against a guy who isn't even TALKING about fixing the economy.

Edited by Evylin

The only thing Obama has going in his favor is that he's running against Romney. It's like a choice of two evils. This has to be one of the worst if not thee worst two choices for president.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yep, Jimmy Carter is smiling.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Timeline

A President who didn't manage to do everything they said they would do?

Exactly, and he is compounding the insult by ignoring his promise to step aside, if he failed to do so, much like his promise to improve the political climate in the nation's capital, not make it worse by introducing Chicago style politics.

A President who didn't manage to do everything they said they would do? Well I'll be damned. Surely this is the first time this has happened!

Luckily for Obama, he's running against a guy who isn't even TALKING about fixing the economy.

That is Obama's biggest problem. He is only polling about even with a guy who isn't even talking about the economy, (or spending money yet). More worrisome is that that the trends are going the wrong way.

Real Clear Politics

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

That statement expired about 30 seconds after he uttered it.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Since the Republicans won back the house in 2010 they've had no intention of fixing the Economy, I don't think they've even put their own job bill through the House. Instead they've been fixated on Voter ID laws, redistricting and Abortion issues. Their main motivation is to make Obama a one term president not to help the American people get back to work. Any job creating proposals have been made by the Obama Administration, lets hope some of these right wing tea party nuts are out of the house in November.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Exactly, and he is compounding the insult by ignoring his promise to step aside, if he failed to do so, much like his promise to improve the political climate in the nation's capital, not make it worse by introducing Chicago style politics.

Every president comes with a promise to step aside in four years. If you are not happy with his administration don't vote for him again this time around.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Every president comes with a promise to step aside in four years. If you are not happy with his administration don't vote for him again this time around.

Yeah, just vote for the other guy.

Nobody really knows what he'll do or what he'll change, but go ahead.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Let's see. The first 6 months after Obama was inaugurated the economy bled 3 million jobs.

Travel back further in time and you have the start of The Great Recession. Banks around forever folding left and right. So bad that the government had to takeover the housing market (Fannie/Freddie) and even the auto market!

Go back further.

Jan 08: -76k jobs

Feb 08: -83k

Mar 08: -88k

Apr 08: -67k

May 08: -47k

Jun 08: -100k

July 08: -67k

Aug 08: -127k

By November 08 Obama was elected and job losses were over 1/2 a million for the month!

DlPxL.png

FROM NOVEMBER 2008 TO MARCH 2009, WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS ON LIFE SUPPORT, WE AVERAGED A LOSS OF 732,000 JOBS A MONTH AVERAGE!

The stock market (Dow Jones) crashed from over 11,500 points in September 2008 to under 6,500 points by March 9th! A level not seen since 1997. A full decade of gains wiped out in a few months!

z4fVf.png

The job market and economy has recovered DRASTICALLY. There is stability in the economy. Companies are hiring.

We've had 28 straight months of private sector positive job growth. With over 4.4 million jobs created since Feb 2010!!! Over the same period government has shrank by over 500,000 jobs! You have to suffer from UDI syndrome (Uninformed Delusional Imbecile) to not be able to see that the economy has turned around.

7515076932_5ace504df6_z.jpg

Edited by ☠

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We've had 28 straight months of private sector positive job growth. With over 4.4 million jobs created since Feb 2010!!! Over the same period government has shrank by over 500,000 jobs! You have to suffer from UDI syndrome (Uninformed Delusional Imbecile) to not be able to see that the economy has turned around.

Sounds awesome. Case closed, let's all go on vacation!

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Since the Republicans won back the house in 2010 they've had no intention of fixing the Economy, I don't think they've even put their own job bill through the House. Instead they've been fixated on Voter ID laws, redistricting and Abortion issues. Their main motivation is to make Obama a one term president not to help the American people get back to work. Any job creating proposals have been made by the Obama Administration, lets hope some of these right wing tea party nuts are out of the house in November.

He has hardly done anything to improve economical condition...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-broken/?page=1

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obama-broken-promises-on-taxes-and-health-care/2012/05/16/gIQAXgfZUU_blog.html

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2012/07/02/rnc_infographic

He called for the change.... yes the change is middle class will end up paying for the more and more ppl who do not want to work and are expecting govt to give to them for free.

Just increasing the govt spending does not create jobs, unfortunately Obama administration thinks thats the way to go.

** Not saying Romney govt would be any better..... but for me Obama administration's 4 years have been the worst Years for US.