one...two...tree

Why Romney Got Booed And Biden Got Cheered At NAACP

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Isn't it strange that VJ debates are full of people talking like this - swearing and beating on the NAACP and using animated gifs in their signatures of the President being urinated on, and yet President Obama was elected by a majority of the American people

I can only conclude they have been driven into an anonymous cyber underground like the militias are driven into their bunkers up on the mountains

The contents of their minds are poured out onto our screens. They don't seem happy, they seem angry and vicious - it must be because its slipping away from them now

It's quite encouraging really, but a new immigrant must wonder if they are the typical American

I know I did. I know better now.

It is, yes. Pretty much every thread on here turns into a racist rant by the republicans. There seems to be some kind of issue with accepting that America voted for a black president.

You know as well as I do that they would never have the balls to say this type of stuff in public to someone black. They're a bunch of cowards who try to act like they are top dog on the internet.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Part of the problem IS the fact that the POTUS is elected by the American people.

Part of the problem IS the fact that the SENATE is elected by the American people.

I know as a foreign body and being new to this country you don't understand our constitutional history, but that wasn't always the case. The founders of this country purposefully made sure that those seats/that office were not elected directly by the American people.

I don't know what a potus is is unless its one of those African animals that lives in the river

I am not a foreign body

You people were beaten fair and square in Obama's landslide election because the American people rejected your way of thinking. Stop being a sore loser

I understand a lot more of your constitutional history that you could ever understand and I know the minds of the founders

They would have regarded people who use voter suppression as foreigners to the America vision

That's you I am talking about

You are the foreigner in America - not me. You think the same as every tin pot tribal leader in Africa and winning is everything and the method doesn't matter

Every local ground squirrel was born here - but that doesn't mean they understand democracy

...and the ability of a citizen to vote is the first element in any country that wants to be a democracy

and the isolation of election cheats has to be the first objective of the patriot

Cheating 800,000 people out of a vote by sneaky little laws is despicable. It's foreign.

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I don't know what a potus is is unless its one of those African animals that lives in the river

I am not a foreign body

You people were beaten fair and square in Obama's landslide election because the American people rejected your way of thinking. Stop being a sore loser

I understand a lot more of your constitutional history that you could ever understand and I know the minds of the founders

They would have regarded people who use voter suppression as foreigners to the America vision

You are the foreigner in America - not me. You think the same as every tin pot tribal leader in Africa and winning is everything and the method doesn't matter

Every local ground squirrel was born here - but that doesn't mean they understand democracy

...and the ability of a citizen to vote is the first element in any country that wants to be a democracy

and the isolation of election cheats has to be the first objective of the patriot

Cheating 800,000 people out of a vote by sneaky little laws is despicable. It's foreign.

:thumbs:

I am not a foreign body

john_wayne_american.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You call the NAACP racist. :lol:

Says it all about you really.

Advancement of "COLORED" People.

How hard is that to understand?

That is racist on its face.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

In 1965, Bond was one of eight African Americans elected to the Georgia House of Representatives after passage of civil rights legislation, including the Voting Rights Act of 1965. On January 10, 1966, however, Georgia state representatives voted 184-12 not to seat him because he publicly endorsed SNCC's policy regarding opposition to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. They disliked Bond's stated sympathy for persons who were "unwilling to respond to a military draft".[5] A federal District Court panel ruled 2-1 that the Georgia House had not violated any of Bond's federal constitutional rights. In 1966, the United States Supreme Court ruled 9-0 in the case of Bond v. Floyd (385 U.S. 116) that the Georgia House of Representatives had denied Bond his freedom of speech and was required to seat him.

Just goes to show the kind of irreverence toward great Americans by transplanted blabber mouths who ironically make claims they can't substantiate.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

In 1965, Bond was one of eight African Americans elected to the Georgia House of Representatives after passage of civil rights legislation, including the Voting Rights Act of 1965. On January 10, 1966, however, Georgia state representatives voted 184-12 not to seat him because he publicly endorsed SNCC's policy regarding opposition to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. They disliked Bond's stated sympathy for persons who were "unwilling to respond to a military draft".[5] A federal District Court panel ruled 2-1 that the Georgia House had not violated any of Bond's federal constitutional rights. In 1966, the United States Supreme Court ruled 9-0 in the case of Bond v. Floyd (385 U.S. 116) that the Georgia House of Representatives had denied Bond his freedom of speech and was required to seat him.

Just goes to show the kind of irreverence toward great Americans by transplanted blabber mouths who ironically make claims they can't substantiate.

Great Americans?

Perhaps he was in the 60's. That's long gone. Now he's nothing more than a old racist hack who wishes he was half as popular as Sharpton and Jackson for what they do.

These guys stir the pot, make things unstable, and have done more damage to race relations in the past 20-30 years than most politicians have.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

"You people?" What kind of bigoted bullshit is that?

You don't know ####### about me, and you're a damn fool if you think I'm a Republican or Conservative.

It's blatantly obvious you don't know jack ####### about our history, our constitution, and even recent history (as I pointed out in another thread).

You're pathetic and a huge part of the problem. You call people racist for disagreeing with this President? Pathetic. I spent 5 years ago arguing that people like you wouldn't be mainstream in the Democratic party. I told those who claimed that Democrats would cry racism that they were full of #######. Apparently I was wrong.

It's ok to spend 8 years calling Bush Hitler. Calling for Bush to be impeached. Calling for Bush to resign, etc... But you dare say it about Obama and you're all of a sudden a racist? My god how fvcking ignorant can you be.

You appear to be confused. I know that "you people" is often used in racially charged talk, but in fact I was referring to the right wing.

I don't know what evidence you have that I am ignorant about the history of the US or it's constitution or it's voting arrangements.

Governments are not elected by popular vote in the UK either so I am quite aware of electoral colleges in the US and how it all works

You must think I am an Africa asylum seeker who arrived 10 days ago, towards whom you can parade your advanced education, literary form and constitutional knowledge.

Your constant references to human excrement (bolded above) are a window into your mind, and resorting to that kind of talk is always the marker of an uneducated person and often one with anger management issues. There are other markers in your post which point to the latter in particular.

To say that you are not Republican, you spend a lot of time beating on the president and supporting George Bush. Are you sure this isn't another manifestation of your confusion ?

Many misogynistic men allege that women cant tell their left from their right. Perhaps your female side is coming to the fore ?

ok your mission this weekend while I am away, is to decide whether your politics are left or right and to try and translate your thoughts into more civilized words in future - good luck - I know how hard, breaking the habits of a lifetime is..

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The insightful one is the poster who lied in their post as if it was an actual quote. He's done it before on here. If he can't post anything in this forum other than his usual green energy post with links to totally off the wall sites than what's he doing posting about politics?

I want to see that quote that was in his post on a link somewhere. If you google it nothing comes up with that quote.

It was widely reported yesterday that Romney said exactly that at a campaign event later that same day!