SingleDad2usc

2012 re-authorization, Male VAWA, children VAWA

326 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Have you thought of moving to Mexico, its warm there?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

“Put 2 economists in 1 room, and you’ll get 3 opinions”.

You all imply that solution to this case doesn't exist, a solution that will preserve the family and adjust status. Yet, plenty VAWA opportunities exist to break the family and adjust status.

I'll never get a Dream Team of O.J.Simpson's to help my trouble, but I'll keep digging nonetheless. Two children need to be saved here, not one football star

That's the question I'm kind of asking: what might the system have for a difficult family case like this?

Take children to Canada: NO. I'm reading yesterday's "Office of School Health" note: "your son was feeling dizzy and shivered today at noon. He rested under blanket and felt better. Please send in Sweatshirt+Long pants..."

It's summer and it's warm there. Consider moving to a tropical country for your kids health. Apparently it's still to cold in NYC.

I've read your posts from start to finish and honestly it sounds like you are coming up with excuses why not to go back to Canada. Your children are citizens, but they are not of age to sponsor you and you are in the US illegally for years now. I am wondering why you are so averse to going back to Canada, your children would be properly cared for there, just like in the US, you can work there, you can support your children and yourself. Montreal is an absolutely beautiful and the people are friendly.

If you need therapy, you can surely get that in Canada, they are not a third world country, they are not backward. Stop making excuses and trying to fish for information that really doesn't pertain to you and your situation. Your children are legal in the US, you are not, stop USING your children.

As a holder of Canada passport, I appreciate all complements Canada has received. But this is an off-topic. Jr will not be moved to Canada, as such move will be detrimental to his health. (Canada has 30m population, and some percentage live (and die) with health issues similar to this US citizen's. However, they are not US citizens born in the US and always living in the US. A decision was not made on behalf of the US officials to have them moved to where they live in Canada. So those individual's medical struggles in Canada is an off-topic)

I will not stand idle to insinuations related to children. Feel free discussing any loophole (none unfortunately came up so far); but about children - it should not be repeated.

Now, about excuses: I would be happy to hear of some that work! That's what we are here for: to try and knock down legal hurdles legally. If you think of some that are sensitive, please use PM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

as this thread has devolved into a mud slinging contest at the op, it's now closed. i suspect the op has enough info to move forward with his case by now - if not, i suggest the op pm directly the most helpful members from this thread.

do not restart this thread as it will probably draw the same sniping and be closed again.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.