Fandango

Ok, so you look like a celeb...

87 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

OMG this is good. I get a few...and I don't see any of them...

I've gotten This one...Tiffany Amber Theissen

TiffaniAmberT001.jpg

And this one more...Janeane Garofolo

jg.jpg

and this one the most...Lynda Carter

lyndacarterb.jpg

and yes, these were ALL when I was thinner....

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My wife..and her friends think I bear a resemblance to Nick Lachey....Jessica Simpson's former fellow...It's not the best pic of me..but the only closeup...What do you think?

post-1448-1161258121_thumb.jpg

post-1448-1161258356_thumb.jpg

Edited by Canuck4USA

John~~~Ontario, Canada*********Ruth~~~Ohio, U.S.A

The never-ending story of the visajourney of this Canadian/American couple can be found by clicking HERE

AOS was officially approved via email notice from USCIS on August 10th/2005, 622 days from the filing of the I-130 in Nebraska on November 26/2003, the very first day that we started our immigration journey.

Received 10 year green card on August 15/2005.

Our thanks to the creators of visajourney and all those here who helped us along the way..May God bless you and strengthen you on your visajourney....and now life goes on.

(Jeremiah 29:11-13)" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

cute thread

years ago and a few pounds thinner i looked like jamie lee curtis.

but with the stress from this journey i'm starting to look like rob zombies "living dead girl"

wedding 2006-06-03

i130

2006-06-24.......mailed

06-07-18.......noa1

09-19.......touched[li

09-20.......rfe sent

09-25.......rfe mailed back

10-02.......rfe email received uscis

10-03.......touched

12-12.......APPROVED

i129f

06-08-21......mailed

06-08-29.....noa1

06-09-02....touched

06-09-09....touched

06-10-20...touched ...sent to csc

06-10-27...touched

06-11-15...APPROVED 07-03-08 interview and visa approved

1. EAD.... sent may 13
  2. biometrics.....june 13
  3. ead transfer to csc.....july 13

4. EAD card in production

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
My wife..and her friends think I bear a resemblance to Nick Lachey....Jessica Simpson's former fellow...It's not the best pic of me..but the only closeup...What do you think?

Totally. :yes:

What an interesting thread, thank you Lisa! :thumbs:

I've always been told I look like Courtney Cox...well, an "italian version" of her, that is! :whistle:

She also seems to always change her hair style right when I do it, so we keep looking alike!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Edited because of my goof up...photo attached in another post. :wacko:

Edited by KarenCee

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok...this is interesting...:) Now, take a look at mine and tell me what y'all think, eh? I know I have no resemblance to any one famous (and certainly NOT infamous!) but just for fun, whatcha think? :)

Sigh....gotta work on the pic...it won't let me post! AUGH!!!!!

Edited by KarenCee

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Timeline
In my survey thread, it asks if you've ever been told you look like someone famous. To those who said yes....which celeb is it?

I've been told I look like

Denise Richards: (I don't see it)

denise-richards.jpg

and Fergie :wacko: I TOTALLY don't see it

ferg.jpg

....and the one I've gotten the most is from lil girls and they say I look like the Bratz doll Yasmine :lol::lol::lol:

0003505131348_AV1_500X500.jpg

So who have you been told you resemble?

The Yasmine one, wasn't I the one to point that out? :P My kids totally agree!

I seem to recall some Denise Richards/Fergie/Yasmine lookalike comparing me to Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit back in the day when you wouldn't be ridiculed for such a comparison (ie, before Chocolate Starfish :P)

I never saw that one!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Others have said I look like one of the gals from ER. Can't remember her name off hand so can't get a pic.

Hahahhaaa I got told the same thing -- "You look like that chick from ER." But I never watched the show so I had no idea which person they were talking about.... :P

Not sure if there really IS another person that I resemble that much.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Timeline
The Yasmine one, wasn't I the one to point that out? tongue.gif My kids totally agree!

I seem to recall some Denise Richards/Fergie/Yasmine lookalike comparing me to Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit back in the day when you wouldn't be ridiculed for such a comparison (ie, before Chocolate Starfish tongue.gif)

I never saw that one!

I have to whip out the old piccies cos you did...at least when you wore a skull cap, lol

Him, and Ed Norton playing that guy from Amer History X before he went to jail and not with all the Nazi tattoos, lol

Ilu Boo!!! (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Btw, the Fergie one I think is not a compliment at all! :cry:

Edited by LisaD

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Aussie defeintly has a bit of Meryl Streep in her face....

& Mrs. Knight is definetly Krall....

I have been told Tom Cruise looks a lot like me, just a bit uglier .....

:no:

Well, after looking at my pic, I thought NOT.....

But I can bet no one can find a celebrity that I look alike to....Challenge!

its a bad pic (lighting), but couldnt find any other at the moment on this laptop....

andy_garcia.jpg

I see a little Andy Garcia. :star:

cuban_2.jpg

...and a little Mark Cuban. :star:

I really dont get it, though I appreciate the effort! Especially Andy Garcia, - he is a cool dude....

10-19-2006 Sent I-129