saruno1958

Well since Nebraska is dragging it's feet on our visa

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I guess my patience is getting close to cracking. I keep saying the we will hear something soon. That does little to tame the beast or fuel my heart. Over a hundred days of waiting for our NOA2. I broke down and bought a ticket to see my Nadya. Of course, I am using my tax return money. So I am not spending the rent as they say. 5 days of being with her will do wonders for both of us. Enough to recharge our batteries and wait for our visa. Nebraska's slow down has force me to do this. I understand that there were times when people waited even longer. In the end my heart is really showing me what is the most important thing in my life. Besides the romantic in me says....go for it :dance::dance::dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Hang on in there...

I can fully understand your frustrations but you need to keep reminding yourself of the prize at the end of the wait !! Debs and I waited 147 days for our NOA2 from Nebraska and we were never givn any explanation why we had to wait so long.

Your visit with your Fiancee will be wonderful and rest assured that things move much faster once you receive that elusive NOA2.

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Mark :)

Our Full Timeline From K-1 Application through to Receiving my Green Card

Timeline Summary

11/30/2007 - I-751 Mailed to Nebraska

12/28/2007 - NOA Received (application has been forwarded to California)

01/09/2008 - Biometrics taken in St. Louis

03/27/2008 - I-751 Approved, 10 Yr Greencard in the mail !!

12/20/2016 - N-400 mailed to Phoenix lockbox

01/17/2017 - NOA Received

01/25/2017 - Attended biometrics in St. Louis

09/29/2017 - Received I-797C notice dated 09/27/17.  Interview Scheduled for November 6th @ 8am

11/06/2017 - N400 interview in St. Louis.  Approved !!:jest:

02/05/2018 - Notice of Oath Ceremony date received.  March 1st, 2018 @ 8.30am

"Though miles once lay between us, we were never far apart, for true love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart"

Check out our website - "Our Journey Together"

View Our Online Photo Albums - "Mark and Debs' Webshots Albums"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I guess my patience is getting close to cracking. I keep saying the we will hear something soon. That does little to tame the beast or fuel my heart. Over a hundred days of waiting for our NOA2. I broke down and bought a ticket to see my Nadya. Of course, I am using my tax return money. So I am not spending the rent as they say. 5 days of being with her will do wonders for both of us. Enough to recharge our batteries and wait for our visa. Nebraska's slow down has force me to do this. I understand that there were times when people waited even longer. In the end my heart is really showing me what is the most important thing in my life. Besides the romantic in me says....go for it :dance::dance::dance:

awwwwwwww... i am praying for a speedy process for ya! have a great time with your sweetheart!

Blessings,

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Have a wonderful trip.

Hope you get your NOA2 soon. Thats along time to wait.

Enjoy your time building special memories :yes:

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We waited 192 days (more than 6 LONG months) for our NOA2. I had no idea ALL visas didn't take that long at the time.

Then, I joined VJ and saw that people going thru Vermont were getting approved in like 14 days, and I nearly blew a gasket!!!!!!!!

It is really hard to be patient waiting for the approval.... we can all understand your impatience. I hope you have a nice visit with your fiance.

We got to see each other every single weekend from the day we met until I moved to the U.S. because we only lived 2 1/2 hours from each other, so I only had 5 working days every week to get through before I knew I would be seeing my Sweetie. And that was hard enough!!!!

Good luck and hopefully you'll hear something really soon.

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After everytime i went to visit... The count down to departure took forever... and after i Got there the weeks pass quickly and then when i return a week passes and it feels like months lol. but, yes, a visit really helps to give you the motivation to get through it. and think of it.,...this is the last wait for you, after she gets here you never have to aprt again....ever...you'll never have to worry about any of the worries that come with a long distance rtelationship...you can do AOS together it will be well worth it..

and think, if you can get through all this together...imagine how simple normal problems in a marrige will be eh? Good luck...don't let go of her that whole week!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
hey take a look at our time line we were the same frustrated,lonely,impatient, and all you get is a big fat zero of information from them you might have to get your local senator involved.

Regards David

Trust me, it will take an army to pry us apart :lol:

I understand the frustration too. We have been waiting over a year for his divorce decree. I check twice a month to look how Nebraska is moving along. It looked like they were doing good until I checked tonight and saw they have fallen behind again since Vermont is on January 29th. We will be filing at the end of March of this year.

We have a family vacation (I have two girls from a previous marriage) in September 2006 and I have a feeling he won't be here by then. :crying:

K-1 Process

---------------------------

April 20, 2006 - Filed I-129F (Ahhhhh finally!)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED!

September 28, 2006 - Interview!

September 29, 2006 - VISA in hand!

October 14, 2006 - WEDDING DATE!

AOS & EAD Process

----------------------------

December 26, 2006 - Darcy's last day of employment on his 90-day work authorization. Bummer!

December 27, 2006 - Filed AOS and EAD paperwork

January 3, 2006 - Receipt date of NOA1

January 11, 2007 - 'touched'

January 17, 2007 - transferred to CSC

January 19, 2007 - biometrics appointment

January 22, 2007 - 'touched'

January 23, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

January 24, 2007 - 'touched'

January 31, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

February 1, 2007 - GREEN CARD ORDERED!!!

February 5, 2007 - Received Welcome Letter

February 11, 2007 - received GREEN CARD!!

Lifting Conditions

----------------------------

December 31, 2008 - filed I-751

January 10, 2009 - received 1-year extension letter

January 28, 2009 - biometrics

February 13, 2009 - 10-year green card ordered

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.