one...two...tree

George Zimmerman’s wife arrested on perjury charge

42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Actually, Trayvon Martin was 5'11" and only 2" taller than Zimmerman, but weighed a good 30 - 40lbs less than him as well as being 11 years younger. So if there was any physical advantage, it went in Zimmerman's favor,

The proof is in the pounding that Zimmerman took. Trayvon had the physical advantage.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The proof is in the pounding that Zimmerman took. Trayvon had the physical advantage.

That's just it. There is no physical proof that Zimmerman took a pounding. All the superficial wounds from both Martin (minor laceration near one knuckle) and Zimmerman are more consistent with two people getting into a scuffle. No broken noses, teeth, jaw, no concussions, no contusions. Nothing but a few lacerations, which support some of the witnesses testifying that Martin was fighting in a 'martial arts style.'

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

If that's what I had to go home to, I'd be out roaming the streets as well.

Well, OK - I concede the point.

My other point was something of a sexual nature, involving a married couple inside of an SUV getting busy.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

That's just it. There is no physical proof that Zimmerman took a pounding. All the superficial wounds from both Martin (minor laceration near one knuckle) and Zimmerman are more consistent with two people getting into a scuffle. No broken noses, teeth, jaw, no concussions, no contusions. Nothing but a few lacerations, which support some of the witnesses testifying that Martin was fighting in a 'martial arts style.'

Is there new evidence that suggests that the medical report was wrong? something saying that Zimmerman's nose was not broken?

"A medical report compiled by the family physician of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation"

Contusion is just a big word for bruise

which is essentialy what a black eye is

Do you think if your wife had those lacerations on the back of her head, and told the cops you did it, that you would not be going to jail.

Do you agree that you should go to jail if you did that to the back of your wifes head? Or is it too minor?

Filed: Timeline

Do you think if your wife had those lacerations on the back of her head, and told the cops you did it, that you would not be going to jail.

Do you agree that you should go to jail if you did that to the back of your wifes head? Or is it too minor?

So, a wife beater is the same as a kid walking down the street with some candy and a soft drink?

I didn't know Zimmerman and Martin were married.

Timeline

Is there new evidence that suggests that the medical report was wrong? something saying that Zimmerman's nose was not broken?

"A medical report compiled by the family physician of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation"

Contusion is just a big word for bruise

which is essentialy what a black eye is

The injuries sustained by both Martin and Zimmerman are for the most part, superficial, coincide with eye-witness testimony of a brawl or fist-of-cuff, and do not support Zimmerman's version of what happened that night.

But, assuming that Martin did in fact start wailing on Zimmerman like a wild banshee in spite of contradictory physical evidence, the only logical reason based on what we know is that Martin felt threatened that night by Zimmerman.

I don't want to rehash what's been discussed at great length already in other threads, but this will come down to Zimmerman's credibility, which IMO, I find it incredible to believe that Martin was out that night to kill a man with his bare hands, but we'll see how the prosecution lays out their case against Zimmerman. I put more credibility in the lead investigator's opinion where he wanted to arrest Zimmerman that night after interviewing him and having Zimmerman try and re-enact what happened. That investigator obviously has better grasp of the details than any of us.

Filed: Timeline

The family physician? The same guy that put this paranoid nutcase on all those drugs? I think there would be slightly more weight on that medical report if an independent medical report would be available. Which is not available because Zimmerman chose not to have an unbiased account of his injuries documented. Wonder why? I don't.

Timeline

So, a wife beater is the same as a kid walking down the street with some candy and a soft drink?

I didn't know Zimmerman and Martin were married.

The question is in regards to the extent of the injury.

imagining the injuries on someone he considers innocent could help him to see that the injuries are not insignificant

His predjudice against Zimmerman apparently made him forget the injuries were even there. He has been looking at this case

in detail quite recently and here he stated that there was no broken nose.

Timeline

The question is in regards to the extent of the injury.

imagining the injuries on someone he considers innocent could help him to see that the injuries are not insignificant

His predjudice against Zimmerman apparently made him forget the injuries were even there. He has been looking at this case

in detail quite recently and here he stated that there was no broken nose.

A 10 year old could break your nose if they clocked you straight on. That doesn't support any part of Zimmerman's claim that his head was being slammed against concrete. If his head hit concrete with any amount of force, he would have had a contusion on the back of his head. I've merely bumped my head into the corner of a table before and have gotten a large bump that lasts for days. There is no physical sign of Zimmerman's head hitting concrete - zero. But maybe Zimmerman really meant that Martin was trying to slam his head - okay, but apparently he wasn't successful. So unless you believe it is justified to shoot an unarmed teenager because he's brawling with you and you're afraid he might hurt you, Zimmerman's claims don't add up.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

A 10 year old could break your nose if they clocked you straight on. That doesn't support any part of Zimmerman's claim that his head was being slammed against concrete. If his head hit concrete with any amount of force, he would have had a contusion on the back of his head. I've merely bumped my head into the corner of a table before and have gotten a large bump that lasts for days. There is no physical sign of Zimmerman's head hitting concrete - zero. But maybe Zimmerman really meant that Martin was trying to slam his head - okay, but apparently he wasn't successful. So unless you believe it is justified to shoot an unarmed teenager because he's brawling with you and you're afraid he might hurt you, Zimmerman's claims don't add up.

Quit crawling around on the floor!

:rofl:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.