philhome

unhappy while am here

49 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree on reporting to police when hr physically hurt you. Find a women's shelter in your area, then asked them for pro bono lawyer to help you file for divorce, and to make sure you will received money after you get divorce so that you can save for your airfare back to Philippines or start a new life here with your daughter.

Make decision now that favorable for you and your daughter before its too late.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Story like this saddened me. :(... No one deserves to be treated like that. I agree w/ every one else here. Stay strong. Call the Philippine Embassy. Check their website. They can help. It's their responsibility, especially in cases like yours. Stay strong and seek protection.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

There are bad people everywhere. I'm sorry you married one of them. I believe that the US sponsor is required to sign the affidavit of support form so that if his legal/financial obligations are not met, the government can force him to pay up. I would suggest contacting local social services agency, report the abuse, and ask them about forcing him to fulfill his obligation to pay for your return trip to the PI. Best wishes. I hope you find your soul mate. You deserve happiness. You said it well. It is not important where you are, but only that you find love and you are happy together as family. Best wishes, Rod & Li

Hi,i hope you're ok and your daughter.my thoughts to you is go to the nearest womens' shelter. Once you're at the shelter they'll help you file a protective order,If you are not in immediate danger call for support and they will help you plan how to get out safely. They will arrange to have someone come get you and your daughter and get you somewhere safe. This is a best bet if you are afraid he will come after you. By calling the hotline you will also have someone to support your situation if needed for restraining orders. Never, ever, ever tell an abuser you are planning to leave. Once they suspect all he will break lose. Just play it normal but in the back of your mind always be planning how to get out safely.Call the abuse hotline at 800-799-7233

they will help you find a place to go and support you.Be safe and your daughter.

Edited by liraC

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Filed: Timeline

Hey! I understood you have a green card. Do you have friends who can help you? Do you have relatives like cousins who can get you a cheap apartment using their credit cards? Do you have credit cards? My suggestion is leave the house and look for a place where you can survive with your daughter. Probably in a different state. This is what life is all about in the USA and you need to be strong and find the ways to live a life of your own. Having 3 jobs is not unusual in the USA. So this is not something to say how difficult it is. This is just a part of living in the USA. Go to your country's embassy and get help!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The first port of call should be the Embassy, hopefully they will help with repatriation.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

Hey! I understood you have a green card. Do you have friends who can help you? Do you have relatives like cousins who can get you a cheap apartment using their credit cards? Do you have credit cards? My suggestion is leave the house and look for a place where you can survive with your daughter. Probably in a different state. This is what life is all about in the USA and you need to be strong and find the ways to live a life of your own. Having 3 jobs is not unusual in the USA. So this is not something to say how difficult it is. This is just a part of living in the USA. Go to your country's embassy and get help!

They can introduce you to some associations of your own race and hopefully help you or to some us agencies involved with battered wives etc.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Where you located in Washington ? Its a heartbreaking of your situation right now.Please contact the Catholic Church or Filipino Community near you ...I am sure they will help you out and your daughter from your sadistic husband.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

how do you feel, about listening to your friends?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Please contact ASAP:

Embassy of the Philippines, Washington DC

1600 Massachusetts Ave NW

Washington, DC 20036

Tel: 202-467-9300

Fax: 202-467-9417

9am-5pm M-F

Emergency's Only: 202-368-2767

Your local Consulate office for Washington State is below:

Consulate General of the Philippines

447 Sutter Street 6th Floor

San Francisco, CA 94108

Tel: 1 415 433-6666

Fax: 1 415 421-2641

9am-4pm M-F

Emergency's Only: 415-269-2090

Edited by WrightFamily

USCIS

05/29/2011: Married

08/12/2011: Sent I-130 packet.

08/15/2011: NOA1, Priority Date

02/22/2012: NOA2 - Approved

02/25/2012: NOA2 - Received hard copy in mail

NVC

03/06/2012: NVC received

03/07/2012: NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned

03/08/2012: DS3032 sent by email (auto response received immediately)

03/13/2012: Re-send DS3032 by email (auto response received immediately)

03/13/2012: Received (2)Email with DS-3032 Kit and AOS Bill instructions

03/14/2012: AOS bill appears as PAID

03/16/2012: Mailed AOS package (I-864)USPS EXPRESS

03/16/2012: DS-3032 Accepted Via Beneficiary Email (Took 8 DAYS from 1st Email)

03/20/2012: IV bill invoiced & paid $404.00

03/21/2012: IV bill Payment reflecting PAID / AOS checklist received

03/30/2012: IV package DS-230 sent via USPS Priority

04/02/2012: IV package Delivered @ 11:55 am w/signature

04/12/2012: Re-Sent DS-230 Part 1 W/Photocopy of receipt from Hong Kong Police Via USPS EXPRESS

04/13/2012: DS-230 Part 1 package Delivered to NVC ATTN:DR @11:52am

04/17/2012: CASE COMPLETE (41 Days @NVC)

04/22/2012: Request Expedite

04/24/2012: Expedite Approved!(2days)

04/25/2012: Case sent to U.S. Consulate General in HONG KONG

Medical / US Consulate / POE:

04/30/2012: U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong received

05/16/2012: Interview Scheduled May 22, 2012

05/22/2012: Interview APPROVED!!!!!!

05/26/2012: Visa in Hand (9 months 11 days from NOA1)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh this is really a very sad story. So sorry that this happen to you sis. We really don't know what would be our life in america. Times like this, you need to be strong and pray, especially that you are away from family. I hope that everything will be going good for you and your daughter that you can earn that amount needed for your plane ticket home. My prayers for you sis!! GOD will provide!!

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

----------------------------------------

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/10/2010 ----- Filing date of I-129 F

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

02/22/2011 ----- Case being adjudicated

02/28/2011 ----- RFE, Waiver to file 2nd K-1 petition

03/04/2011 ----- RFE reply sent

03/08/2011 ----- RFE received and being reviewed at USCIS

03/17/2011 ----- NOA2 (I-129F approved)

03/23/2011 ----- NOA2 hard copy received

03/29/2011 ----- NVC received our Case

04/04/2011 ----- NVC letter received and case forwarded to US embassy Manila

04/08/2011 ----- US Embassy Manila received our case (Consulate)

04/15/2011 ----- Paid VISA at BPI

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

04/25/2011 ----- 1st day of Medical

04/26/2011 ----- 2nd day of Medical (I PASSED!! Thank you Lord!!)

05/13/2011 ----- Interview (221g - Case under Administrative Processing "AP")

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

----------------------------------------

My blog: All about my writings and essays

thanks everybody here who repy me.. i be alright with my daughter, we will leave this place so soon.. my sister will send us money for plane ticket...thank you..

I admire you dear. You are such a brave one with the right honest intentions. I am so deeply troubled that I woke up my hubby just to ask why would a man marry a woman just to abuse her??? Spend money and go through the immigration process and then what? just make her life miserable?? I am deeply sorry your american experience is not good, you will be in my prayers. (L) (L) (L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This is what happens when a man thinks he is buying a woman. Be strong, leave with your daughter when he is not home. Tell your sister where you are going. Do not contact your husband. If you two are together, have an adult witness. If he threatens you or your child's physical safety, call the police. Good luck.

USCIS

Jul 15/11 - Sent I-130 Package from Honolulu

Jul 18/11 - I-130 package received & signed for in Chicago
Jul 19/11 - Priority Date
Jul 21/11 - NOA1/USCIS Acceptance Confirmation received
Jul 29/11 - Received I-797C hard copy
Aug 4/11 - Touched
Feb 16/12 - NOA2 Approval (212 days since Priority Date)

NVC

Feb 28/12 - NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned, Optin E-mail for EP Sent

Mar 2/12 - DS-261 Submitted
Mar 5/12 - Electronic Processing Opt-in Accepted, AOS Invoiced & Paid
Mar 7/12 - NVC receive IV electronic package, AOS shows "Paid", AOS Package Sent
Mar 9/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & Paid
Mar 12/12 - AOS fee shows as "Not Paid - Rejected": Human error. AOS re-paid.
Mar 13/12 - IV is "Paid." Will have to be re-paid post imminent "Rejected" status. NVC e-mail "Checklist Cover Letter" asking for my $$$
Mar 14/12 - IV is "Rejected - Not Paid", Re-paid, AOS is "Paid"
Mar 16/12 - IV is "Paid", DS-260 submitted & Package sent
Mar 19/12 - IV Package Received
Mar 20/12 - Case Complete E-mail Received (21 days at NVC)

Final Steps

Apr 10/12 - Interview date assigned: May 9 @ 8:30AM

May 1/12 - Medical Date
May 9/12 - Interview result: Approved!
Jun 22/12 - POE
Jul 23/12 - SSN assigned
Aug 10/12 - Green card in hand

ROC

Mar 25/14 - ROC sent to CSC

Mar 28/14 - Package delivered to CSC

Apr 1/14 - Check cashed

Apr 3/14 - Received NOA1, Receipt Date: 3/28

Jun 15/14 - Move to San Diego

Jun 23/14 - RFE / Package sent: Aug 6, ETA Aug 8

Aug 22/14 - New Card in Production

I would suggest to call some women shelters. They will provide a safe place for you and your daughter (they don't separate woman and kids), and also a lot of recourses, depending on your needs. You may be eligible to adjust your and your daughter status on your own, in you situation, including getting your permanent Greed Card and Sitizinship in the future.

US treats abuse cases very serioursly! Contact one place, and start gathering resourses. Start cheking up the help you may get in your siuation quetly, without your husband knowing untill you have a plan which works best for you.

Don't share your plans with him, or hint that you are going to do something - he may try to scare you that he will do that and that, that you will lose, etc., but in abuse cases YOU have a lot of power, you just need not to be aftaid, work your situation smart and proove your words (so, gather some proofs, as well).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.