PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did you call your Embassy/Consulate in Manila. Do you know where is the documents for your sister at the moment-still with NVC or at Consulate.

So it looks like Aug VB cut off date is 22 MARCH 2010.

The documents still at nvc. I'm waiting for over 3 months since the priority date is current.

Edited by michaelangelooo

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

The documents still at nvc. I'm waiting for over 3 months since the priority date is current.

See friends we talking about big jump or some movement,its ridicules they can't even give appointment for current PDs. I don't understand whata he'll are they doing with us

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

September i think will be same think like all year, we never see anything what we expected.so only dreams and wishes,

DOS AND NVC THEY DON'T CARE and i don't think in future we will see any miracle. Its gonna move 1 month each vb because they sucks

You can't blame NVC or DOS. We all know before getting married to non-US citizen or someone who is not in the US about the wait period and PD movement. We can't blame NVC for our decisions when they were very clear from the beginning that it would take few years. I know their processing time sucks but why should they need to care about our feelings. Rules are rules and you can't bring emotions and feeling into them. Instead of blaming them we should blame ourselves for not marrying to US citizen or someone who is already in the US on H1B or F1 visa? Can we do that? No, right. Then, we can't blame them. Just accept the reality..

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

You can't blame NVC or DOS. We all know before getting married to non-US citizen or someone who is not in the US about the wait period and PD movement. We can't blame NVC for our decisions when they were very clear from the beginning that it would take few years. I know their processing time sucks but why should they need to care about our feelings. Rules are rules and you can't bring emotions and feeling into them. Instead of blaming them we should blame ourselves for not marrying to US citizen or someone who is already in the US on H1B or F1 visa? Can we do that? No, right. Then, we can't blame them. Just accept the reality..

100% agreed. Very well said. I'm very happy for NVC/DOS of their effort to minimized the wait time from 4-5 to 2.5 years.

PD movement average 1.5 months per VB, is away better than others category.

Thanks to Almighty allah that we live in great country.

APPROVED

Timeline

NVC/DOS did not do any magic to bring down the waiting period as you said. The first culprit is USCIS that took longer times to approve I-130s and both NVC/DOS were sleeping giants during that time.

Wait time was reduced because of more people are naturalized or few applicants in the pool and eligible for visas or people have left the system.

Still both NVC/DOS are the biggest culprits as they do not utilize all available visas intentionally and pass the leftover visas to other FB Categories. There is no TRANSPARENCY from DOS and never publish DEMAND DATA from FB categories from month to Month as they do for EB.

100% agreed. Very well said. I'm very happy for NVC/DOS of their effort to minimized the wait time from 4-5 to 2.5 years.

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Timeline

NVC/DOS did not do any magic to bring down the waiting period as you said. The first culprit is USCIS that took longer times to approve I-130s and both NVC/DOS were sleeping giants during that time.

Wait time was reduced because of more people are naturalized or few applicants in the pool and eligible for visas or people have left the system.

Still both NVC/DOS are the biggest culprits as they do not utilize all available visas intentionally and pass the leftover visas to other FB Categories. There is no TRANSPARENCY from DOS and never publish DEMAND DATA from FB categories from month to Month as they do for EB.

you are 100% right....nvc and dos are not doing their legal duty of visas issuance properly(though they have some hidden formula).....i cannot believe they have not declared visa issuance report for fiscal year 2011....strange...

Edited by jhp

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

they don't even issuing visas whatever Dos give to them, like yearly if they have 88000 visas they issuing only how much they want 60000 or anything but not reaching 88000. Like i said they don't doing whatever they have to do,thats why we are going slowly forward, they make us to wait long then become USC and upgrade case and then get interview immediately, but there is no point, because if we deserve to get dam visa now or later i don't think there is difference,

Permanent resident doesn't mean nothing because we in USA doing same think like USC and we are also human and we are also have rights. Sometimes permanent resident doing more then USC for this country but they don't care thats the painful part, when you fill nobody pay attention what we are trying here.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

This is not what you were saying last month when you were waiting for your interview my friend...it's amazing how people will change their attitude once they're over their wait

Timeline

I don't even know what this means....blame ourselves for not marrying US Citizens????? Don't blame NVC/DOS? REALLY????

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

As we all knew that first priority options are only considered for US citizens. So, nothing we can do about that. I haven't heard any F2a visa rejection since 2011 retrogression. that's plus point for F2a filers. It also known that 3000-5000 application received by uscis location everyday. So we cannot blame no where except our choices. You and me already knew when applied for our spouse take 3-5 years. So there's no arguing point. I'm happy because it took me 2.5 years for me. I have seen many VJera waited more thab 3 years to get interview letter.

No offensive. just appreciate what i got know.

Thanks.

APPROVED

Timeline

You DO NOT SEEM to understand or if you want I can write in plain English. NO one is blaming the system and everyone knows there is a waiting period if you are not a USC. The point, either me or others, wanted to emphasize is that there is no transparency in F2A visa issuance and that all available visas of 88K not fully utilized. F2A filers complaining the efficiency of system and not the waiting period.

Also why you say no rejection of F2A is plus point. First of all, understand there is no reason to reject and suspect unlike other categories.

As we all knew that first priority options are only considered for US citizens. So, nothing we can do about that. I haven't heard any F2a visa rejection since 2011 retrogression. that's plus point for F2a filers. It also known that 3000-5000 application received by uscis location everyday. So we cannot blame no where except our choices. You and me already knew when applied for our spouse take 3-5 years. So there's no arguing point. I'm happy because it took me 2.5 years for me. I have seen many VJera waited more thab 3 years to get interview letter.

No offensive. just appreciate what i got know.

Thanks.

Edited by listeria

Timeline

Agreed.

This is not what you were saying last month when you were waiting for your interview my friend...it's amazing how people will change their attitude once they're over their wait

Edited by listeria

Timeline

You DO NOT SEEM to understand or if you want I can write in plain English. NO one is blaming the system and everyone knows there is a waiting period if you are not a USC. The point, either me or others, wanted to emphasize is that there is no transparency in F2A visa issuance and that all available visas of 88K not fully utilized. F2A filers complaining the efficiency of system and not the waiting period.

Also why you say no rejection of F2A is plus point. First of all, understand there is no reason to reject and suspect unlike other categories.

RIGHT and agree, who ever gets his interview starting talk like they never stressed about waiting,but before talking and really blaming more then us. And one more think for who ever did wrong to not married UCS don't publish , we did wrong married to green card holder, this is life not a game just for UCS need to break up with your loved one.hell noooo

Edited by Steve visa bullet

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

MY friend after very calm quite and patiently wait i decided to pick the pen and write some thing first we don not need to argue with each other nor fighting what i understand in us hard to do unfair according to their system of check and balance so no point of to raise question on transparency on any department including nvc dos and uscis couple of days ago i post way of working of dos for publishing visa bulletin again i am repeating on the starting of 2nd week of each month the started to collect the information from all over the us embassy and consulate how many visa has been issued in all category and this process get end around 23 to 25 or some time 27 of each month suppose they have quota of 8000 for f2a for a month and only 6500 visa has been used rest of the 1500 will add in the next month quota so total number of visa available for next month will be 9500 pd will move on by following this method for the next month and suppose in the next month the realize that the all 9500 of allocating and adding one has been utilized and more visa has been issued so the access use of visa from monthly allocation formula will sure leave the impact on the next visa bulletin may can make it slow or stop on some point dos is bound with yearly or fiscal year quota allocation according to their law act of immigration the cant use the one visa of a category to category b until the applicant not provide all nnecessary required documents to co which is the basic requirements under the section 221g once few people fail to provide them so in the end of the fiscal year the un use visa will move the next category that's my opinion i may be wrong

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

MY friend after very calm quite and patiently wait i decided to pick the pen and write some thing first we don not need to argue with each other nor fighting what i understand in us hard to do unfair according to their system of check and balance so no point of to raise question on transparency on any department including nvc dos and uscis couple of days ago i post way of working of dos for publishing visa bulletin again i am repeating on the starting of 2nd week of each month the started to collect the information from all over the us embassy and consulate how many visa has been issued in all category and this process get end around 23 to 25 or some time 27 of each month suppose they have quota of 8000 for f2a for a month and only 6500 visa has been used rest of the 1500 will add in the next month quota so total number of visa available for next month will be 9500 pd will move on by following this method for the next month and suppose in the next month the realize that the all 9500 of allocating and adding one has been utilized and more visa has been issued so the access use of visa from monthly allocation formula will sure leave the impact on the next visa bulletin may can make it slow or stop on some point dos is bound with yearly or fiscal year quota allocation according to their law act of immigration the cant use the one visa of a category to category b until the applicant not provide all nnecessary required documents to co which is the basic requirements under the section 221g once few people fail to provide them so in the end of the fiscal year the un use visa will move the next category that's my opinion i may be wrong

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

WOW...that was a very long sentence :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.