naksah

N-400 JUNE 2012 Filers

1,467 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi guys! Finally after 2 months after the interview i got a text saying they scheduled me for the oath ceremony.I was freaking out! I have a infopass for thursday but i will cancel it.Hope everyone is doing great!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi guys! Finally after 2 months after the interview i got a text saying they scheduled me for the oath ceremony.I was freaking out! I have a infopass for thursday but i will cancel it.Hope everyone is doing great!

Congratulations!

hihello, I hope you will have interview in-time. Still 9 days ahead, they should be opened soon.

Grashoppr, is anything in your mailbox? :whistle:

Crazy! LoL

My interview is scheduled this Friday, 11/09/12 and I received text/email today re: update on my status.

When I checked on-line it says

On November 7, 2012, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

LoL. Weird isn't it? I hope this is a good sign

My Citizenship interview due on Oct 29th was cancelled cuz of the hurricane, and today i got the weirdest status update ever! On NOV 7th i've been PLACED in line for interview scheduling AGAIN :( !! Does this mean that i might have to wait for another 2 months like i did before i finally got scheduled??? this is really frustrating.. i have an infopass tomorrow so i'll def speak with the supervisor. wish me luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My Citizenship interview due on Oct 29th was cancelled cuz of the hurricane, and today i got the weirdest status update ever! On NOV 7th i've been PLACED in line for interview scheduling AGAIN :( !! Does this mean that i might have to wait for another 2 months like i did before i finally got scheduled??? this is really frustrating.. i have an infopass tomorrow so i'll def speak with the supervisor. wish me luck!

The message makes sense. Having said that, I doubt that your interview will be pushed that far. If anything, based on merit and fairness, cancelled interviews would be given priority. Some would argue that USCIS is not fair, or knows merits. But this has been a disaster of mega proportions and everybody is extending a helping hand to those that suffered. Good Luck!

IR5 For Parent

Filed: Timeline

It might just be one day put inline.... like me..

Don't worry.

Had my InfoPass today. Offices told me that i should have my rescheduled interview between the first 2 weeks of December. Then i asked her to check if my file was physically there and turned out that it's still in Vermont!! I'm going to my congressman today maybe they can expedite the whole thing. I just wanna get it over with. Hopes are still up :).

mayfiler it is frustrating but it is just a couple of weeks ahead. I would not like to be in your position but think about the people in other country and how far they are and how close you and all of us are.

Yeah you're absolutely right thanks coloso this helps.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.